Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Success....received my "Approval" today late afternoon. No time stamp. Just need a little patience. No need to go to Korat. Thanks for all the replies.

Congratulations! Great to see that the system is working.

As a side note my Visa expires July 27th. I miss read the "fine" print. So my next appointment is the July 15th if anyone was questioning the dates.

Hi.

I do my 90 day reporting at Khon Kaen office.

Tried to do it online, but cannot get passed the first page, it tells me to go to the immigration office.

Anyone know if this is because Khon Kaen is not geared up for onlines or what?

Thanks

hello,
I tried to make my statement online, but it is written that:
we support current and previous versions of Internet Explorer browser only
There he -a otherwise. Thank you.
I work on Chrome

You need to go back and read the first page of this topic. Lots of info that it will work on Chrome, Firefox and other browsers.

Hi.

I do my 90 day reporting at Khon Kaen office.

Tried to do it online, but cannot get passed the first page, it tells me to go to the immigration office.

Anyone know if this is because Khon Kaen is not geared up for onlines or what?

Thanks

Others have gotten the same message when their office was accepting the reports.

It seems to be a problem with a persons info not being in the system or not being correct. More than likely a problem with passport number or date of birth or nationality since that appears to be what the system searches for.

Thank you,

but, my dear Ubonjoe, that's what I did.facepalm.gif

I had noted your message 3/27/15, click on the address, tried to understand where to paste / copied, but I did not understand.

It's not very grave for me, I have the immigration service in my town.

I wanted to see how it worked. sad.png Thank you.

Thank you,
but, my dear Ubonjoe, that's what I did.facepalm.gif
I had noted your message 3/27/15, click on the address, tried to understand where to paste / copied, but I did not understand.
It's not very grave for me, I have the immigration service in my town.
I wanted to see how it worked. sad.png Thank you.

You paste it into the address bar on your browser. Then hit enter.

The address bar is where you should now see www.thaivisa.com/.....

A guy with almost no experience in Thailand telling folks here for 30 years and Thai immigration they are wrong strikes me as a bit odd.

In other words you are acting like an expert with very little actual experience.

I'd think one should be here for a while and have experience with many immigration offices and at least speak Thai before he acts like an expert.

I would class you as a newby and suggest that you include, "in my experience or in my opinion or from my limited experience" in your posts about immigration policy.

In my humble opinion.

Another armchair critic, with no personal knowledge about myself.

Just what part of - 'Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt' don't you understand from the Immigration website.

Is it not plain English or too hard for you to understand.

More than 1 poster has said the same as me.

I know each individual Immigration office has it's own quirks.

That doesn't make a right a wrong when it's in writing but you choose to ignore it, and most Immigration offices don't follow their own guidelines.

As for the little experience I have of living in Thailand. How many Asian Countries have you visited, how many times?

I did my research and felt the water long before I decided to live here.

Expats of 26 years briefed me on my arrival of what could and couldn't be achieved.

In 1 year I've surpassed there achievements............due to my lack of experience obviously.

You won't find all of your answers on TV.

If you want real experience, get of your butt and get out there. Not only will you get the best advice from Thais who have lived their entire lives here, but you'll make new friends along the way.............please, spare me the inexperienced crap.

I research, read, listen and learn.

I also speak six different languages fluently............what's your experience.

Edited by Faz

A guy with almost no experience in Thailand telling folks here for 30 years and Thai immigration they are wrong strikes me as a bit odd.

In other words you are acting like an expert with very little actual experience.

I'd think one should be here for a while and have experience with many immigration offices and at least speak Thai before he acts like an expert.

I would class you as a newby and suggest that you include, "in my experience or in my opinion or from my limited experience" in your posts about immigration policy.

In my humble opinion.

Another armchair critic, with no personal knowledge about myself.

Just what part of - 'Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt' don't you understand from the Immigration website.

Is it not plain English or too hard for you to understand.

More than 1 poster has said the same as me.

I know each individual Immigration office has it's own quirks.

That doesn't make a right a wrong when it's in writing but you choose to ignore it, and most Immigration offices don't follow their own guidelines.

As for the little experience I have of living in Thailand. How many Asian Countries have you visited, how many times?

I did my research and felt the water long before I decided to live here.

Expats of 26 years briefed me on my arrival of what could and couldn't be achieved.

In 1 year I've surpassed there achievements............due to my lack of experience obviously.

You won't find all of your answers on TV.

If you want real experience, get of your butt and get out there. Not only will you get the best advice from Thais who have lived their entire lives here, but you'll make new friends along the way.............please, spare me the inexperienced crap.

I research, read, listen and learn.

I also speak six different languages fluently............what's your experience.

I've done 40 or more, 90 day reports all over Thailand. Why would you speaking other languages or living in other countries have anything to do with Thailand?

I don't like self declared experts. UbonJoe and Tywais seem like the experts to me and you don't.

Even though I've been coming to Thailand for 40 years and have lived here for more than a decade I qualify my statements with "in my humble opinion."

I speak Thai and have homes in three different parts of Thailand. But my experience or my evaluation of your experience is just my opinion. No offence but you sound like a pompous fellow with an agenda of some kind.

• Like 1

Faz said: " Just what part of - 'Your new form will be stamped as of the expiration date of your old receipt' don't you understand from the Immigration website.

I did my research and felt the water long before I decided to live here. Expats of 26 years briefed me on my arrival of what could and couldn't be achieved.

In 1 year I've surpassed there achievements..........."

I guess your mentor Yoda forgot to brief you - and your research didn't show - that the Thais don't always follow their own "rules" and sometimes even make them up on the spot. That doesn't necessarily make it right or wrong .... it makes it "the way it is."

And congratulations on your achievements. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

It's unbelievable. I did my online 90-day report today, and I got the approval email in less than an hour. I couldn't believe my eyes at first, so I checked the website immediately. There it was, with the approval link stated the next reporting date. Two thumbs up!

• Like 1

Did my 90 Day On Line Last Thursday evening ... My office is Nonthaburi ... It went PENDING straightaway. Checked just now and it's still saying PENDING. My official Report Date is 19th. Wonder if I should be concerned yet.

Suppose I have all next week to actually report in person.

My wife just phoned NONTHABURI IMMIGRATION ... the lady there told her that they don't do ONLINE ... brill...

Well, Ubonjoe, I did everything like you have advisable me, but the link is resisting.

I had every green address blue background, but when I press enter, it still appears the same message.

"we supporting current and previous of internet explorer browser ONLY."

I give up. crazy.gif Thank you again.

Well, Ubonjoe, I did everything like you have advisable me, but the link is resisting.
I had every green address blue background, but when I press enter, it still appears the same message.

Did you click OK to see if the page loaded.

My own personal opinion is that the new online 90 day reporting is the best thing since sliced bread.....I don't care if my next report is calculated from when I submit the online application or from when my last report was due or any other arbitrary date....This new system saves me a 250Km round trip 3-4 times a year and approx 2 days of my time...I can do the report from my own computer from my own home.....how can that be bad?

Agreed! We should give Thai immigration some credit on this wonderful feature. As long as I don't have to drive to the immigration office every 3-month, I'm satisfied. For those who still have some problems with 90-day reporting online, I hope they can find their solutions soon.

• Like 2

but yes, hello, I clicked OK, and the frame, with the same answer, disappears.
Bah! it's a thai PC. The time it understands !!!!! wai.gif

Take a look at my pinned topic in the CM forum - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/?p=9297124#entry9297124

Especially item b. for user agents. Try installing the user agent for Chrome that I have links to, this makes immigration website think it is actually IE.

My apologies if this has been covered but will the address report go through if I change address in the same Immigration area or does it have to be the same address as the last report?

Lets say for example I move from one hotel to another in Pattaya on the day my 90 day report is due. Can I still report online or do I have to go to the immigration office to report the change of address and if so what information should I bring? Will a utility bill and a letter from the hotel manager be sufficient?

Edited by lostoday

Did you click OK to see if the page loaded.

Suggestion Sirocco if you didn't notice it. When you get the screen with all the rules scroll all the way down to the bottom and make sure you check the "I agree box". Then it should take you the page where you have three choices. Something like "new app', status, and delete. i missed it the first couple of times.

My apologies if this has been covered but will the address report go through if I change address in the same Immigration area or does it have to be the same address as the last report?

Lets say for example I move from one hotel to another in Pattaya on the day my 90 day report is due. Can I still report online or do I have to go to the immigration office to report the change of address and if so what information should I bring? Will a utility bill and a letter from the hotel manager be sufficient?

You can only report online using the address that your immigration office have on record.

You have to report online at least 7 days before the due date so you wouldn't be able to report online the same day that you move.

You need to go to your local office with the TM28 change of address (COA) form completed.

I don't see how you could produce a utility bill if you stay in a hotel, let alone on the first day of moving.

Edited by Maestro
Removed off-topic part of the post.

tthank you to MRJIH and Tywais,

I'll try again, and I have taken note of your suggestions.

I do not see why it can not work.hank you to MRJIH and Tywais,

I'll try again, and I have taken note of your suggestions.

I do not see why it can not work.

just checking out the online option

the online site asks for this information

Arrival Card No.(TM6)

Q. where can i find this? i arrived 8 years ago.

in my passport i have a departure card stapled to the a page.

Q. i also get the attached message when i click submit on page 1 of the online system. translation pls.

thanks in advance.

Edited by a269652

just checking out the online option

the online site asks for this information

Arrival Card No.(TM6)

Q. where can i find this? i arrived 8 years ago.

in my passport i have a departure card stapled to the a page.

Q. i also get the attached message when i click submit on page 1 of the online system. translation pls.

thanks in advance.

You have the departure portion of the TM6 arrival card. Just put the number on it in the space.

It seems the screen shot or what ever you were trying to post didn't get done.

I suspect it was a message to contact your local immigration office. That means your record is not in the system or is incorrect. Double check that you entered your passport number, date of birth and nationality correctly.

FYI I get the same message.

BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1st 2015.

Col. Worawat Amornwiwat confirmed on Thursday that foreign nationals in Thailand will now be able to report their address via the Immigration Bureau’s website, rather than having to attend their local immigration office in person or send the notification by registered mail.

Col. Worawat said the new service has been introduced as part of Thailand’s integration into the ASEAN Economic Community and will provide more convenience for foreigners staying in Thailand.

Foreign nationals staying in Thailand can make their 90 day report online by completing the form at http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do or by visiting the main Immigration Bureau website.

Not entirely true. Of the 54 Immigration offices, I've only seen a handful of reports of maybe 12 -15 offices currently approving applications.

No doubt in time all the offices will be included...........the big question is when?

Another inaccurate statement from Immigration that just wastes a lot of foreigners time, and could even cause a late report and fine.

Edited by Faz

I see nowhere that it states it is was going to be available nationwide.

I am sure that the people that have been able to the report online are very happy that immigration made the formal announcement.

As far somebody trying and only getting the pending notice and then being late doing the report it would be their own fault for not reading and/or not following the info that you say you accept in order to try doing an application.

• Like 2

I see nowhere that it states it is was going to be available nationwide.

I am sure that the people that have been able to the report online are very happy that immigration made the formal announcement.

As far somebody trying and only getting the pending notice and then being late doing the report it would be their own fault for not reading and/or not following the info that you say you accept in order to try doing an application.

As for reading, following and accepting the terms and conditions to make an application, just where does it state that if a 'pending' application isn't approved by your report date you should attend your Immigration office to avoid late reporting?

In the same terms and conditions that I accept, it also states;

Offices accepting notification:
• Immigration offices throughout the country, particularly the provincial Immigration Office responsible for the area of your residence.

Is that not a clear statement of the service being available Nationwide.

Joe, I'm the first one to advocate the need to follow the Immigration laws as a foreigner staying in a Country other than my own, and it's the responsibility of any individual alien to make themselves aware of the rules and procedures to follow.............but, let's be honest they screwed up with the timing and misleading information given on this one.

Edited by Faz