Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It may not say you have to do your report in person if not approved but their are several hints at it Plus I think a bit of common since would tell you that you need to your report in person. It does state the following.

"Check your Application Status Online - Within 7 days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via

The statement about where you can do your report is a general term not for online reporting.

It may not say you have to do your report in person if not approved but their are several hints at it Plus I think a bit of common since would tell you that you need to your report in person. It does state the following.

"Check your Application Status Online - Within 7 days after your application is submitted, you can check your application status via

The statement about where you can do your report is a general term not for online reporting.

Joe, I totally agree that common sense should prevail............however!

I fail to see how you can defend the Immigrations information when the link I have to select is titled 'notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet to which the information therein states 'Offices accepting notifications'.........Immigration offices throughout the Country.

It's misleading in the least and I'm sure a lot of TV members would agree with my sentiments.

Some of us have to make round trips of 200 -250kms and don't own a car. By the time one realises that their 'pending' application isn't going to get 'approved' because their Immigration office isn't yet 'online', it's to late to make a report by mail, (which one may have previously done), so they are faced with now wasting a day and incurring extra costs to make a report that they were led to believe was possible from April 1st.

Not TV's fault and I don't know how the report was released, but it is inaccurate, as many have discovered.

I did my report in person, so it's no skin of my nose, but I feel sorry for the poor sod that's going to realise to late that he's going to have to attend in person, waste a day and cost him 600 - 1,000 baht in fuel costs.

I really feel TV should take the lead and make a statement that not all Immigration offices are as yet 'online' and that members should check with their own Immigration offices first, before submitting an online application, allowing them the time and option to do a mail report as an alternative if required.

You are taking the info from the online application page out of context. It is clear that it is for doing a report and is not intended to be only for online reporting.

Screen shot

post-66997-0-14256500-1429439159_thumb.p

You have to take any wrong information in the OP up with immigration's spokesman.

It has mentioned several times in this topic and other not all office are accepting them at this time.

As far as being late to do the report. You have the 15 to 7 days window before the report is due to submit the application. Even doing it at the 7 day point you would have 14 days total to do the report in person because of the 7 days after the report date allowance.

As far as being a long way from immigration and normally doing mail in reports That is choice a person will have to make. Personally I would go ahead and mail it in unless I was sure that my office was doing them online.

• Like 1

hi ubonjoe, well no approved as yet for me .. submitted April 7th, report due 21st. I plan a trip to Lad Prao tomorrow to submit in person.

Although I have until 28th April ( 7 days after due can submit in person ) correct ?

TIA. wai2.gif

hi ubonjoe, well no approved as yet for me .. submitted April 7th, report due 21st. I plan a trip to Lad Prao tomorrow to submit in person.

Although I have until 28th April ( 7 days after due can submit in person ) correct ?

TIA. wai2.gif

Best to do it by the 27th because they often include the report date in the 7 days.

I see nowhere that it states it is was going to be available nationwide.

I am sure that the people that have been able to the report online are very happy that immigration made the formal announcement.

As far somebody trying and only getting the pending notice and then being late doing the report it would be their own fault for not reading and/or not following the info that you say you accept in order to try doing an application.

Joe, I just done it for AmnatChareon. So I suspect it is available nationwide.

I see nowhere that it states it is was going to be available nationwide.

I am sure that the people that have been able to the report online are very happy that immigration made the formal announcement.

As far somebody trying and only getting the pending notice and then being late doing the report it would be their own fault for not reading and/or not following the info that you say you accept in order to try doing an application.

Joe, I just done it for AmnatChareon. So I suspect it is available nationwide.

You got approved and printed of your receipt?

Hi, I made the online report over the weekend and got an email saying it had been Approved at 11.33am today Monday so presuming Immigration only work Mon-Fri this is a very good service here is the link - http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Which office do you report to.

If posting a result please mention where.

• Like 2

One thing that threw me off they asked for my flt number from last arrival. I'm on a retirement visa.

I assume you did not know the number. You can put anything in there. There has been a report of an approved application where a person left it blank.

You can also check other and the flight number box goes away.

Perhaps unwisely I applied online on the 10th, when my due date was 19th. I couldn't find link at all on the Immigration website, so I just went along to my local immigration office and got it done.

I am sure this will prove to be a boon in time especially for those out in the sticks, but for now I can't recommend it.

It wasn't wise to launch it on 1st April imho, I for one initially thought it was an April fool prank, and in any case 2 weeks before Songkran was not good timing.

Gallingly, at the office they only stamped me up to Jun 3rd which is the expiry date of my extension to stay (retirement ). Guess it is a new policy.

has this has been asked or discussed before,surely if you can do your report online,what is the difference doing it by fax on a tm47 form

easy for us guys who are not computer literate.

I think if they had considered faxing in a TM47 a viable option they would of done it long ago. How many people have a fax machine these days.

If you can do a post on this forum you can do the online reporting. It is not that hard.

• Like 1

has this has been asked or discussed before,surely if you can do your report online,what is the difference doing it by fax on a tm47 form

easy for us guys who are not computer literate.

I think if they had considered faxing in a TM47 a viable option they would of done it long ago. How many people have a fax machine these days.

If you can do a post on this forum you can do the online reporting. It is not that hard.

Plus how do you get the receipt?

Gallingly, at the office they only stamped me up to Jun 3rd which is the expiry date of my extension to stay (retirement ). Guess it is a new policy.

That's standard practice in my experience. A 90 day report cannot exceed the expiry date of your extension, only up to the expiry date of an extension.

When you get your next extension, it will also count as a 90 day report and thereafter you report every 90 days.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

By FAX?

1) They would have to type your data in their computer system. Costs time/effort.

Fighting with your scribble biggrin.png

2) How would you be notifed/assured that the reporting was successful?

Should they send you a slip per mail without a return envelope? Costs money.

FAX back: no way.

By FAX would make more work than reporting in person where the passport is scanned electronically, some button pushed and slip printed.

A 30 sec action or so.

As in all those "do it yourself" IT systems, the target is to save time and money/materials/paper at the office.

Edited by KhunBENQ

One thing that threw me off they asked for my flt number from last arrival. I'm on a retirement visa.

It should be written above the entry stamp in your passport.

Any guesses?

post-232807-0-39559600-1429526148_thumb.

post-232807-0-16349200-1429526585_thumb.

Edited by lostoday

Any guesses?

Which airline did you fly with and from which airport?

With that info it could be possible to work out.

Flight numbers rarely change (but flight times do), if you now the airline and the time you left for Thailand or arrived in Thailand you can check the departure schedule for the airport you left from or for the arrival schedule for the airport you arrived on.

Times do change over time, so it doesn't always work if there are a lot of flight of the same company on the same route. Than you only get the two letters indicating the airline.

Any guesses?

Thai Airways Narita to Don Muang

Just to follow up, I finally got a response for the application that did complete upon my return from Songkran - Rejected! No idea why, so I guess I'm headed to Immigration to try to sort it out. Would be nice if they might let us know WHY we were rejected, but step by step I guess.

Any guesses?

Thai Airways Narita to Don Muang

There are only two Thai Airasia flights a day from NRT to DMK

Flight numbers XJ 601 and XJ 607

My 90 day report is due April 27 and I just tried to do it on-line using Internet Explorer. Couldn't get past the first page. Got a message to check with my local Immigration office. Any reports of on-line reporting working for Chiang Mai?

I thought this was too good to be true. Just another April Fools Joke, like the 7/11 reporting forecast in our CM Expats Club video.