Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

But he is talking about Thai airways, not Thai Airasia.

Yes I know. But Thai Airways fly in to BKK not DMK

The only flights I can find from NRT to DMK are Thai Airasia.

The flight was before Suvarnabhumi was built.

• Like 1

Based on the post #482 (application screen), providing flight number info is not mandatory same as suffix. I wonder if anyone has bypassed this info and still completed the online 90-day report.

Gallingly, at the office they only stamped me up to Jun 3rd which is the expiry date of my extension to stay (retirement ). Guess it is a new policy.

That's standard practice in my experience. A 90 day report cannot exceed the expiry date of your extension, only up to the expiry date of an extension.

When you get your next extension, it will also count as a 90 day report and thereafter you report every 90 days.

Up until now, that has not been the case with my 'revolving visa'. The 90 day report has not been synchronised. It did leave me to make a costly error on one occasion. But before I used Bankok office, now I am in Surat.

My 90 day report is due April 27 and I just tried to do it on-line using Internet Explorer. Couldn't get past the first page. Got a message to check with my local Immigration office. Any reports of on-line reporting working for Chiang Mai?

I thought this was too good to be true. Just another April Fools Joke, like the 7/11 reporting forecast in our CM Expats Club video.

I have my online report approved/completed, but my hubby's was rejected. I can think of two possible reasons: 1. My arrival card has a bar code, but his doesn't. 2. He didn't use the same passport as he entered Thailand (change a new passport). We will find out more info next week.

My 90 day report is due April 27 and I just tried to do it on-line using Internet Explorer. Couldn't get past the first page. Got a message to check with my local Immigration office. Any reports of on-line reporting working for Chiang Mai?

I thought this was too good to be true. Just another April Fools Joke, like the 7/11 reporting forecast in our CM Expats Club video.

From post #454 of this thread:

ubonjoe: "Others have gotten the same message when their office was accepting the reports. It seems to be a problem with a persons info not being in the system or not being correct. More than likely a problem with passport number or date of birth or nationality since that appears to be what the system searches for."

It's not an April Fools joke....read the whole thread....

The flight was before Suvarnabhumi was built.

Looks like JL407, but as already stated, your flight number is not 'mandatory' for the form.

• Like 1

Just to follow up, I finally got a response for the application that did complete upon my return from Songkran - Rejected! No idea why, so I guess I'm headed to Immigration to try to sort it out. Would be nice if they might let us know WHY we were rejected, but step by step I guess.

I'll take a wild guess it's because they need further documentation of some kind.

Some members are reporting they are being asked for documents never asked for before, such as copies of landlords ID and Tabian Ban, or a TM30 form.

I think Immigration offices are now cross checking the information details you supply, with details held on their database and the hard copies of documents held in your file.

If you live a distance from your Imm office, it might save you time if you ring them first, and then at least you can go prepared to sort out the problem.

has this has been asked or discussed before,surely if you can do your report online,what is the difference doing it by fax on a tm47 form

easy for us guys who are not computer literate.

I think if they had considered faxing in a TM47 a viable option they would of done it long ago. How many people have a fax machine these days.

If you can do a post on this forum you can do the online reporting. It is not that hard.

Plus how do you get the receipt?

fax back to you,this way they can cross check your tellephone no.for those that have a fax machine it will take a lot less time than what most are experiancing trying by online.for me i cannot get past the login to immigration page.

i have sent fax's a dam sight more important than this pantomine.

as for not that hard doing it online there must be a hell of a lot of dumb nuts like myself.

Just to follow up, I finally got a response for the application that did complete upon my return from Songkran - Rejected! No idea why, so I guess I'm headed to Immigration to try to sort it out. Would be nice if they might let us know WHY we were rejected, but step by step I guess.

It may of been rejected because you were not due to report. Had you been in the country for almost 90 consecutive days when you did it?

There have been reports on the CM forum about people doing online reports and getting approved.

I suspect there is an error in the info they have on their records. The message apparently means that the system could not find your records.

Double check that you entered you passport number, date of birth and nationality correctly.

I have gotten that same message every time I have tried.

You will probably have to go to immigration to find out what the error is.

has this has been asked or discussed before,surely if you can do your report online,what is the difference doing it by fax on a tm47 form

easy for us guys who are not computer literate.

I think if they had considered faxing in a TM47 a viable option they would of done it long ago. How many people have a fax machine these days.

If you can do a post on this forum you can do the online reporting. It is not that hard.

Plus how do you get the receipt?

fax back to you,this way they can cross check your tellephone no.for those that have a fax machine it will take a lot less time than what most are experiancing trying by online.for me i cannot get past the login to immigration page.

i have sent fax's a dam sight more important than this pantomine.

as for not that hard doing it online there must be a hell of a lot of dumb nuts like myself.

Not sure what part of the procedure your having a problem with meatboy, but please read the kindly detailed procedure post by Tywais

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/?p=9297124#entry9297124

Urgent:

Just learned about online 90 day and filled in first page of form.

I am using Safari, and it loaded up OK

My due date is 28th April and today is 21st i.e. last day (though i do get a backup of going in up to 7 days late in person I'd love to get it done online.)

Trouble is it is not sending to go to the next page.

I have filled all boxes the only dubious one is middle name don't have one first i left it blank then i tried using ----

Any suggestions chaps?

Edited by cheeryble

Urgent:

Just learned about online 90 day and filled in first page of form.

I am using Safari, and it loaded up OK

My due date is 28th April and today is 21st i.e. last day (though i do get a backup of going in up to 7 days late in person I'd love to get it done online.)

Trouble is it is not sending to go to the next page.

I have filled all boxes the only dubious one is middle name don't have one first i left it blank then i tried using ----

Any suggestions chaps?

Middle name is not mandatory since does not have * beside it.

I assume you did the "CAPTCHA".

Do you get a popup message telling you check with your local office?

After several attempts I got to a printable Pending confirmation yesterday (15 days prior to notification date) and have got a magnificent 1 day Approval email from Nakhon Sawan.

The link is back to the main Immigration website where the confirmation page is eluding me & can't see from last pages of this thread either, any pointers?

Many thanks.

After several attempts I got to a printable Pending confirmation yesterday (15 days prior to notification date) and have got a magnificent 1 day Approval email from Nakhon Sawan.

The link is back to the main Immigration website where the confirmation page is eluding me & can't see from last pages of this thread either, any pointers?

Many thanks.

You have to go to the same website you used to submit the application.

Then accept the conditions again.

Then you click check application status. Then enter your verification number or passport number and etc.

The you click view on your report and then you can print it.

Possibly someone has asked this already but there are now so many pages on this post so here goes:

I'm going to try the online report but don't have a printer right now. When they give me a confirmation back will it show on my screen so I can take a screen shot of it and print it later?

Thanks

TG

Yes

Thanks! Just did it (using Chrome and pasting the url as suggested by Ubonjoe). Unbelievably easy, took about 5 minutes. Didn't even look at the manual, just filled in the online form.

TG

So you now have a pending report since you just did the application.

You will get an email when it is approved and then you will have to go back online to check the status and print the actual receipt.

On Chrome you should be able click print and print it to a PDF file that you can print later.

You may or may not get an email telling you that it was approved. I didn't and I found out that it was approved by going back to the website and inputting my reference number

Same here. No email, checked back on my own and saw the approval.

Which immigration office? We are trying to determine which offices are doing them.

' pending ' two weeks ... called IMO, lady told me they were having issues with the on-line .. ( which we already know )

Went in person yesterday and approved !!

online - unsuccessful , in person - success .... facepalm.gif

Which office?

' pending ' two weeks ... called IMO, lady told me they were having issues with the on-line .. ( which we already know )

Went in person yesterday and approved !!

online - unsuccessful , in person - success .... facepalm.gif

Which office?

sent online in Bangkok ... called Bangkok immigration office.