Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I know you haven't been able to get to that point yet Joe.

To check the status your only asked to enter the verification code they give you, nothing else.

After you accept the conditions it takes you to a page where you choose to "Check the status of your application".

When you click that it takes you to a page where you can enter your reference number or passport number (also DOB and nationality when choose passport number).

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is March 27th

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1s

Posted Images

Tywais, on 06 Apr 2015 - 15:35, said:
elviajero, on 06 Apr 2015 - 15:28, said:

I'm not saying you're wrong about the IP address I just don't think any developer would have done it that way.

It also wouldn't make sense in that nearly all IPs within Thailand are dynamic. That is the IP you have today may not be the same tomorrow. And of course there are VPNs and other means to establish a different IP.

What about 'cookies'

I started to include cookies in my post but decided not to as there a lot of weaknesses there also. Clearing cookies, using a 2nd or 3rd browse (once they have the others supported), 2nd & 3rd computers, tablets, etc. Not a viable method.

Thinking about it the system must cross check at least some of your details, otherwise everyone would get a 'pending' while it was manually checked.

The fact some get the 'contact your Immigration' message suggests the info you supply isn't matching up to what they have recorded on their database.

It could be just as simple as a typo error by the person who originally entered your details on their database, hence a confliction and the report to Immigration message. Bound to be teething problems at first. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones so far......still 'pending' though.

Everybody will be getting a pending while it is being approved by the local office. There will always be a person involved crosschecking the info.

I think I know why I get the check with the local office thing. I think it is because the nationality I can select does not match my info on the database.

I thought it strange that the nationality drop down only listed, under United States, the minor outlying territories but further down found American so that was what I used and it went through

What have you been putting on the TM47 form on the nationality line?

American is not a nationality. I think immigration should at least add USA so it can be selected.

What I am able to put on the paper TM47 has nothing to do with the online form

You don't have the option to input what you want, you must use the drop down, and the drop down does not have United States, only American, which I am sure really frosts all those from Canada and South and Central America

You don't have the option to input what you want, you must use the drop down, and the drop down does not have United States, only American, which I am sure really frosts all those from Canada and South and Central America

The reason I asked was because if you put United States or USA on the TM47 form it would not match what you select when applying for online reporting when you have no choice but American.

It appears that they do a search for your records based upon passport number, nationality and date of birth.

The reason I asked was because if you put United States or USA on the TM47 form it would not match what you select when applying for online reporting when you have no choice but American.

It appears that they do a search for your records based upon passport number, nationality and date of birth.

I just looked at my computer printed TM47 receipt and this is what it has which I assume it is what is in their computers as it is a computer generated receipt. Not sure how they match that up with only American in the online version. smile.png

post-566-0-65149200-1428373161_thumb.jpg

help ! ....... do I check this box on page 2 ....

Select Service
เลือกการบริการ
:
Special One Stop Services
(Special Service , Special laws)
Information-icon.png

There is only one box so it's a select or nothing .... but if I don't select maybe I cannot get to the next page .. ?

I just looked at my computer printed TM47 receipt and this is what it has which I assume it is what is in their computers as it is a computer generated receipt. Not sure how they match that up with only American in the online version. smile.png

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

One of the posts above said American was checked and accepted on the on line form for people from the USA. Is that correct and is American the correct box to check for Americans? My TM47 says USA.

Don't select that box. You can still move onto the next page.

Thanks Faz.

Already went to next step 3. But there is nothing shown in the information ...

no name , no TM number nothing ... just small dasshes.

Then I click ' acknowledge and accept ' and it just goes back to that page ...

I'm wondering if it has ' timed out ' and should I start again and do it faster ... ?

lostoday, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:42, said:
Tywais, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:20, said:
ubonjoe, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:15, said:
Langsuan Man, on 07 Apr 2015 - 09:05, said:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

One of the posts above said American was checked and accepted on the on line form for people from the USA. Is that correct and is American the correct box to check for Americans? My TM47 says USA.

That's correct, check 'American' if your from the USA.

The point Joe is making is that Immigration have got it wrong.

A citizen of the US is also a US national.

The Thais are using the term 'American' which I would say is your ethnicity, not your nationality.

• ubonjoe changed the title to Online 90 day reporting available from April https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/1st