Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Again I must ask which office was that?

was Bangkok IMM office.

I just seen your post above Ubonjoe ... i now see your question was actually for these two posts ...

SpoliaOpima, on 22 Apr 2015 - 00:14, said:snapback.png

Langsuan Man, on 21 Apr 2015 - 18:37, said:

Edited by steven100

hello MR JLH, Ubonjoe, Tywais

I followed your recommendations to the letter, I came to the end, type numbers for verification, I clicked submit, but a message telling me that I needed to contact my immigration service.

I checked several times, it looks ok, but hey, I would go to the Immigration Hua Hin.

Thank you to the three of you, for everything.

Tried it on 22 Apr. CW immigration. After 10 mins of trying to get it done using IE11. I gave up and mailed it in like I have been doing for over four years. Post office is a 5 min walk. On line reporting is not ready for prime time and will wait awhile so they can get the bugs out.

hello,

the immigration service Hua Hin could not answer me about the blocking of the first page.

It must be said that there were a lot of people this morning at 8:45, and exceptionally I put 1H, watch in hand, between my arrival and my departure, as usual, for the 90 days is 6 minutes and for renewal of OA visa is 1/2 hour.

Yesterday, Hua Hin was under heavy thunderstorms and some streets were flooded.

This explains the many demands today.

I now have 3 months for all releases.

Good w e. burp.gif

Rather daft timing to put this into effect on April Fools Day.

If it is a joke, then people will try it and fail.

If it is real then it is just idiotic to NOT notice that,

the day they roll it out is April Fools Day.

No, it's not rather daft!

It just happens that the start of a new year in Thailand is April 1. Their calendar is also 543 years before the Gregorian Calendar starts, if you hadn't noticed. It's all based on the Buddhist religion rather the Christian religion. All long before April Fools Day came about!

Thailand celebrates 3 New Years!

The New Year used by western countries and others, the Chinese New Year, and their own New Year (ever hear of Songkran, the washing away of the old and the pasting in the new?).

I guess the joke is on those who don't realize.

• Like 1

Chiang Mai Immigration couldn't answer the question of why I can't get beyond the first page for the 90 day reports for both Hubby and me. They acted surprised that I get a message telling me to go to my local immigration office. They said file the report like always and maybe next time it will work. Three people looked at the data input pages I printed out showing my attempts to input the two reports, effectively bringing the processing of 90-day reports in CM to a standstill for about 10 minutes. I asked them to go into "the system" to see if Immigration's records agreed with the what I was trying to input, but no one would do this. All they did was to confirm that I input the data correctly from the passports. Duh.

The answer was to try again in 90 days. I guess they hope that somehow everything will magically heal itself.

I must admit, until I came with my question, the were humming along in their processing of 90 day reports. Impressive to have three people working that desk.

Edited by NancyL

Could I ask a moderator to open a pinned, closed thread compiling a list Immigration Offices where online report applications are being approved, using this and other similar threads.

Thank you

Could I ask a moderator to open a pinned, closed thread compiling a list Immigration Offices where online report applications are being approved, using this and other similar threads.

Thank you

Good idea, but it should be open to allow members to add Immigration offices where they get approved reports.

Mods have got enough to do already and their not clairvoyant. It's up to the members to post current updates.

hello,
the immigration service Hua Hin could not answer me about the blocking of the first page.
It must be said that there were a lot of people this morning at 8:45, and exceptionally I put 1H, watch in hand, between my arrival and my departure, as usual, for the 90 days is 6 minutes and for renewal of OA visa is 1/2 hour.
Yesterday, Hua Hin was under heavy thunderstorms and some streets were flooded.
This explains the many demands today.
I now have 3 months for all releases.
Good w e. burp.gif

You can't renew an 0-A Visa.

You can get another one when the old when expires.......but not from Immigration!

Don't you mean renew your 'extension of stay' at Immigration.

Chiang Mai Immigration couldn't answer the question of why I can't get beyond the first page for the 90 day reports for both Hubby and me. They acted surprised that I get a message telling me to go to my local immigration office. They said file the report like always and maybe next time it will work. Three people looked at the data input pages I printed out showing my attempts to input the two reports, effectively bringing the processing of 90-day reports in CM to a standstill for about 10 minutes. I asked them to go into "the system" to see if Immigration's records agreed with the what I was trying to input, but no one would do this. All they did was to confirm that I input the data correctly from the passports. Duh.

The answer was to try again in 90 days. I guess they hope that somehow everything will magically heal itself.

I must admit, until I came with my question, the were humming along in their processing of 90 day reports. Impressive to have three people working that desk.

I got my 90-day report approved via online, but my hubby's was rejected. We went to the immigration office, but we also got the same answer (try again next time). I did however notice one thing. As some Europeans have their names spelled with ü or ä and etc., and those letters won't be stored in the database, the full names people keyed in may not be recognized. I found out that my hubbý's middle name is not printed on the Receipt of Notification for 90-day report. Thus, I wonder perhaps his online report was rejected because I input his middle name the system couldn't identify. Therefore, a word of advice to those who try to report online: check the name shown on the previous receipt. Whatever it appears on the receipt should be the official name that's stored in the database. In other words, some names may be recorded without middle names (like my hubby's), and when one tries to fill out ALL info the system can't recognize, it could be a problem. Of course I still have to wait 80-day before I could confirm my theory.

• Like 2

I got my 90-day report approved via online, but my hubby's was rejected. We went to the immigration office, but we also got the same answer (try again next time). I did however notice one thing. As some Europeans have their names spelled with ü or ä and etc., and those letters won't be stored in the database, the full names people keyed in may not be recognized. I found out that my hubbý's middle name is not printed on the Receipt of Notification for 90-day report. Thus, I wonder perhaps his online report was rejected because I input his middle name the system couldn't identify. Therefore, a word of advice to those who try to report online: check the name shown on the previous receipt. Whatever it appears on the receipt should be the official name that's stored in the database. In other words, some names may be recorded without middle names (like my hubby's), and when one tries to fill out ALL info the system can't recognize, it could be a problem. Of course I still have to wait 80-day before I could confirm my theory.

Rejected. Your mean it was 'pending' then' rejected', or you couldn't get past the first page?

Rejected. Your mean it was 'pending' then' rejected', or you couldn't get past the first page?

I couldn't get past the first page.

FAZ,,

I wrote that I did not get 90 days per line.

I pointed out that this morning at the immigration office, I took an hour for 90 days, as usual, it's six minutes.

If I wrote the OA visa, it is a comparison, for the time I spend in the usual immigration service.

So to be clear, I had a line blocking for 90 days, and this morning I went to the Immigration Service to resolve this problem.

As for OA visa to stay in Thailand for another year, it's always the immigration service Hua Hin I get it. And for many years.

FAZ,,
I wrote that I did not get 90 days per line.
I pointed out that this morning at the immigration office, I took an hour for 90 days, as usual, it's six minutes.
If I wrote the OA visa, it is a comparison, for the time I spend in the usual immigration service.
So to be clear, I had a line blocking for 90 days, and this morning I went to the Immigration Service to resolve this problem.
As for OA visa to stay in Thailand for another year, it's always the immigration service Hua Hin I get it. And for many years.

Please scan and post the latest stamp you got at the immigration office so that we may know what exactly you are talking about.

MAESTRO

I mean the original subject: report online 90 days.

This was not possible for me, so I went to the immigration service.

As for OA visa that is irrelevant in this post, mine expires in early June, I will go, as usual immigration service of my city, with all the papers for an extension.

Well, it's not complicated.

Sorry I cannot be bothered to read 23 pages.

I have 2 questions :

1/Does it work for Bangkok yet?

2/ What's the time frame again? Was it one month before or something?

1. Yes

2. You have a window of 15 to 7 days to do the online report application before your report date. (you can find this info by going to the online reporting site, It is in the terms and conditions you accept).

Sorry I cannot be bothered to read 23 pages.

I have 2 questions :

1/Does it work for Bangkok yet?

2/ What's the time frame again? Was it one month before or something?

1. Yes

2. You have a window of 15 to 7 days to do the online report application before your report date. (you can find this info by going to the online reporting site, It is in the terms and conditions you accept).

Thank you

@I got my 90-day report approved via online, but my hubby's was rejected. We went to the immigration office, but we also got the same answer (try again next time). I did however notice one thing. As some Europeans have their names spelled with ü or ä and etc., and those letters won't be stored in the database, the full names people keyed in may not be recognized. I found out that my hubbý's middle name is not printed on the Receipt of Notification for 90-day report. Thus, I wonder perhaps his online report was rejected because I input his middle name the system couldn't identify. Therefore, a word of advice to those who try to report online: check the name shown on the previous receipt. Whatever it appears on the receipt should be the official name that's stored in the database. In other words, some names may be recorded without middle names (like my hubby's), and when one tries to fill out ALL info the system can't recognize, it could be a problem. Of course I still have to wait 80-day before I could confirm my theory.

I couldn't get past the first page.

@liana. You can still confirm your theory without waiting 80 days. The application is only submitted at stage 4.

My next report is due in July, but I can still complete the first stage (page 1) and move onto stage 2.

MAESTRO
I mean the original subject: report online 90 days.
This was not possible for me, so I went to the immigration service.
As for OA visa that is irrelevant in this post, mine expires in early June, I will go, as usual immigration service of my city, with all the papers for an extension.
Well, it's not complicated.

Sirocco, I was only trying to advise you that you are not extending your old O-A Visa when you go to Immigration.

Your O-A Visa had an expiry date and if you look in your passport it most probably has a red 'Used' stamp across it.

You are extending your permission to stay in Thailand............not the O-A Visa.

Using the wrong term as for what you hold in your Visa causes confusion and can create the wrong answers.

An O-A Visa is multi entry, come and go as you please.

With an extension of stay based on retirement or marriage you need a re-entry permit to come and go. Proof of funds are required.

Sorry the online 90 day report didn't work for you. Better luck next time.