Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

I have been trying to do mine since last night and still no way to pass 1st page, always same error, checked and rechecked and tri- checked the info, all is correct and still not going thru

Same here

3 hours ago, rick44 said:

Same here

after more then 30 hours of frustration and wasting time the system now says that I overstay by 25 days... and I did my 1 year extension back October 25th, it tells me to go to the office, as always their shxx doesn't work  555

On 1/4/2021 at 9:41 AM, jjray said:

I tried to do my online 90 days report but this msg appeared on screen......

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 9.39.03 AM.png

same same and after more then 30 hours decided to give up and will visit their office, I have been trying with my computer, my phone (mobile application) and my tablet, the result is the same and the same message

On 1/4/2021 at 11:15 AM, ubonjoe said:

Your extension of stay application maybe the problem since the records of previous reports will still have your previous extension expiration date. When did your extension expire?

There have been several reports of that causing people to get that message.

Hi Joe

I just go that info as well, it appears the problem is a conflict with previous 90 days reports, do you know how to fix it or a visit to the office is required, thanks

10 hours ago, Ugots2Believe said:

Follow-up : installed IMM eService app 

.... attempted to do the online report via the app and discovered that (erroneously) I am overstay. Obviously (now) my digital record of visa extension in December was not updated. Maybe this will help others (to understand) who are having similar problems ~

same same for me, it's completely crazy how their stuff works

14 hours ago, Mavideol said:

I just go that info as well, it appears the problem is a conflict with previous 90 days reports, do you know how to fix it or a visit to the office is required, thanks

Not sure what a local office can do the change your permit to stay on your previous online report or perhaps remove them.

As far as I know your previous reports online is the only record the system can check. 

It seems if you have no previous report records it defaults to let you submit the report. That apparently is why I was able to do my first report since I have a old entry and a new passport.

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:41 AM, jjray said:

I tried to do my online 90 days report but this msg appeared on screen......

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 9.39.03 AM.png

Solved (at least for me), using Chrome, and also getting the popup.

The problem was that on the first entry page, I had entered a single - in the Middle Name and Flight Number fields (because the hyphen was shown on pdf copies of previous pending and approved applications).   When I removed the hyphens from the form I was able to get to the next page with the submit button. 

Mileage may vary,

-- Retiree 

Tried to do 90 Day On Line Reporting today without success. I have used On line reporting many times without any problems but this time I get a message " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." I have had this before when l was more than 14 days prior to the reporting date but it is the first time l have seen this within the 14 Days - reporting date is 26 Jan 2021. Anybody else had recent problems.

5 hours ago, tony scragg said:

Tried to do 90 Day On Line Reporting today without success. I have used On line reporting many times without any problems but this time I get a message " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." I have had this before when l was more than 14 days prior to the reporting date but it is the first time l have seen this within the 14 Days - reporting date is 26 Jan 2021. Anybody else had recent problems.

Yes. After my first extension, previously always used OA entries, couldn't proceed past first page. Went to office today and did one. Hopefully this will reset my ability to do it onlne next time. Cost me 300 baht in cab fare for 10 minutes in the office. 

The mobile app at least seems able to connect these days, but as with the web portal, I am unable to pass page 1.

I've done an in-person report since my most recent ext of stay. Have tried everything already.

Error msg: (indicates that the "system" may consider me to be on an overstay?

immappmsg.png

On 1/4/2021 at 11:15 AM, ubonjoe said:

Your extension of stay application maybe the problem since the records of previous reports will still have your previous extension expiration date. When did your extension expire?

There have been several reports of that causing people to get that message.

same-same. Happy New Year, Joe. may I ask, is my wife still restricted from filing the 90 day online, since she was last out of the country in 2015

3 hours ago, paddypower said:

Joe. may I ask, is my wife still restricted from filing the 90 day online, since she was last out of the country in 2015

A entry in 2015 should not of kept here from doing a 90 day report. She should try again since I was able to to it with much older entry and a new passport back in October and again this month.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

A entry in 2015 should not of kept here from doing a 90 day report. She should try again since I was able to to it with much older entry and a new passport back in October and again this month.

Thank you, Joe. Now I have another question, please? Our 90 day expires tomorrow - Jan 18, 2021. I referred to <https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666> to confirm that we have a 7 day 'grace' period to report in person. That said, further on in the same web page, it says (quote)Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht). Do they mean this rule applies only in the situation where you are mailing the forms by registered post? Put another away, if I am planning to visit IO in person, do I have an extra 6 days, after tomorrow (Jan 18). Thank you! PS, our annual retirement visas expire on Feb 1. If I have the rest of this coming week available to file the 90 day report,  we will visit IP and apply to renew our Retirement Visas.

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

Thank you, Joe. Now I have another question, please? Our 90 day expires tomorrow - Jan 18, 2021. I referred to <https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666> to confirm that we have a 7 day 'grace' period to report in person. That said, further on in the same web page, it says (quote)Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht). Do they mean this rule applies only in the situation where you are mailing the forms by registered post? Put another away, if I am planning to visit IO in person, do I have an extra 6 days, after tomorrow (Jan 18). Thank you! PS, our annual retirement visas expire on Feb 1. If I have the rest of this coming week available to file the 90 day report,  we will visit IP and apply to renew our Retirement Visas.

error:  we will visit IO (not IP)

3 hours ago, paddypower said:

That said, further on in the same web page, it says (quote)Your document can not be processed if you have passed the 90 days limit. ( You must come to the nearest immigration office or Immigration Division 1 in person to pay fine 2,000 Baht).

That appears under the mailed in report info.

Under the first topic it states.

"4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires."

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Somtamnication said:

Been doing the online report for a couple years. Today, it does not work. Is it down or is it me? The message is to go into immigration.

Have you applied for a new extension of stay since your last 90 day report. Others have had that problem since immigration changed their system.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That appears under the mailed in report info.

Under the first topic it states.

"4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires."

Thank you, Joe. Once bitten, twice shy.

Worked for me today (Surin Immigration). Applied on line at 09:15 and it was approved 6 hours later. My last extension was approved in May last year and today was my third on-line 90 day report approval.

extranet website.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:19 PM, ubonjoe said:

I just did mine - status is "Pending". 

The first time I did it was last October. (It never worked for me before).

This time, as the last time, the "Arrived in Thailand (Date)" widget on the first page did not go back to my year of entry.

So I had to select any year (with the correct day and month) and simply edit the year shown in the box. It worked.

Next time I'll try entering the full DD/MM/YYYY in the box without using the widget at all.

I now wait for the "Approval" email.

????

1 hour ago, JetsetBkk said:

This time, as the last time, the "Arrived in Thailand (Date)" widget on the first page did not go back to my year of entry.

If you select the oldest year you can select it and then click on it and it will let you select older years.

I posted this in another OP currently running as well on 90 day issues.

I posted a little over a week ago that I could not do my online report as my extension of stay was done the month after the current 90 day report was done.  So I ended up making an on-line appointment for yesterday at MTT, and arrived at 8 am for my 8:30 am que.  Walked right in as I was first in Que because of the online appointment and met the IO at his desk.  He took less than 5 minutes to give me a new date.  When I asked him about the online system and why it would not allow me to complete it online this time he basically indicated it was due to my date of allowed to stay that had been entered into the form on the database when I did my last 90 day on-line report was now expired.  He told me that unless something changes that I will have to do it in person the first time after I complete my  new extension of stay this next November.  He said that the system thinks that I might be on an overstay as the allowed stay date for the extension shown in the 90 day database for the last 90 day report has already passed, and the new extension needs to be verified by an IO.  I can then do the next 3 reports on-line, but after the next extension will more than likely have to appear in person to show my lovely face.  Crazy that they can not link the two databases.  Just wanted to update you as to what the IO said and what my experience was at MTT. 

On-line booking for an appointment is the way to go nowadays here in Bangkok. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

I now wait for the "Approval" email.

????

Arrived this morning - 8:30!

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you select the oldest year you can select it and then click on it and it will let you select older years.

Thanks, Joe - I just tried it. Looks like they may have had 90 Day reporting in the reign of King Borom Rachathirat I.

????

1164142646_old640.jpg.31bc15b09f9514aa84537dc082092131.jpg

• Haha 2

No success for me today. Samut Prakan resident. I'm getting this message in both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

My notification date is 26th January, so it's 4 days before the deadline. I did my last 90-day report in person in October about an hour after getting my 1-year extension of stay. Perhaps the date stamped on the paper form did not make it into their database.

It seems like a good idea to do reports online only in the future, if the system will let me start again.

Will go in person on Monday or Tuesday unless someone has any bright ideas about how to make this work online.

Today is 1st day of my window so I am doing everything correctly, but:

•  
  • "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

There is no easy answer. The last one was online. No passport was changed etc.Im on Mac using Chrome and the other browser Safari.

Do I just get lucky later when they let me in?

Eddy

Just now, pauleddy said:

Today is 1st day of my window so I am doing everything correctly, but:

•  
  • "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

There is no easy answer. The last one was online. No passport was changed etc.Im on Mac using Chrome and the other browser Safari.

Eddy

Just to confirm..... your report date is 10th February ?

47 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

Many people are getting that message now if they have applied for a new extension since there last online report.

It appears the system is checking the previous report records for your permit to stay date. If it is already past that date you would get that message.

• Like 1

To follow up my post of 22nd January, I went to the Samut Prakan immigration today and did my 90-day report in person. My girlfriend asked the immigration officer why it hadn't worked online. He didn't really reply but grunted something vague about having recently done an extension of stay, and he said to try it online again next time. She then asked the lady on the information desk who replied that the online system has been unstable for a while and she recommended to do it in person at the office in future. ????‍♂️

As said above, my case isn't typical of the other recent failures because my last 90-day report was since my extension of stay was granted, although only an hour or so after.

One thing that took me by surprise is that the immigration officer wanted a copy of my last TM30 receipt. I don't think that was required before. So these are the documents that I handed over, and were accepted:

• TM.47 form
  • Passport
  • Copy of passport front page
  • Copy of current visa
  • Copy of last extension of stay
  • Copy of last entry stamp
  • Copy of TM.6 departure card
  • Copy of receipt of last 90-day report receipt
  • Copy of last TM.30 receipt