Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

@I got my 90-day report approved via online, but my hubby's was rejected. We went to the immigration office, but we also got the same answer (try again next time). I did however notice one thing. As some Europeans have their names spelled with ü or ä and etc., and those letters won't be stored in the database, the full names people keyed in may not be recognized. I found out that my hubbý's middle name is not printed on the Receipt of Notification for 90-day report. Thus, I wonder perhaps his online report was rejected because I input his middle name the system couldn't identify. Therefore, a word of advice to those who try to report online: check the name shown on the previous receipt. Whatever it appears on the receipt should be the official name that's stored in the database. In other words, some names may be recorded without middle names (like my hubby's), and when one tries to fill out ALL info the system can't recognize, it could be a problem. Of course I still have to wait 80-day before I could confirm my theory.

Rejected. Your mean it was 'pending' then' rejected', or you couldn't get past the first page?

I couldn't get past the first page.

@liana. You can still confirm your theory without waiting 80 days. The application is only submitted at stage 4.

My next report is due in July, but I can still complete the first stage (page 1) and move onto stage 2.

@Faz Just tried it. Though I still couldn't pass the first page, it seemed to be for a different reason (not fill in flight number or suffix or something else) because I didn't see the screen (visit your local immigration office). I don't want to play with the system now in order not to be on the black list, so I didn't try again. My hubby got his new receipt 2-day ago, so I'll wait for 80-day, just to be on the safe side.

Rejected. Your mean it was 'pending' then' rejected', or you couldn't get past the first page?

I couldn't get past the first page.

@liana. You can still confirm your theory without waiting 80 days. The application is only submitted at stage 4.

My next report is due in July, but I can still complete the first stage (page 1) and move onto stage 2.

@Faz Just tried it. Though I still couldn't pass the first page, it seemed to be for a different reason (not fill in flight number or suffix or something else) because I didn't see the screen (visit your local immigration office). I don't want to play with the system now in order not to be on the black list, so I didn't try again. My hubby got his new receipt 2-day ago, so I'll wait for 80-day, just to be on the safe side.

You can't be blacklisted for trying. smile.png

I completed mine and was in 'pending' status, but a couple of days later had a ride out to Immigration with a mate who had to do his marriage extension. I cancelled the application online.

You can't cock anything up because the information is on their system and you don't have access to that.

Good luck.

MAESTRO

for me it does not matter if I can not do the online report 90 days. Immigration is near me. I will try in 80 days.

As for OA visa for over 50 years, this will be my seventh extension (that is the correct term) in June.

It is not a requirement to have a multiple entry visa OA. I prefer a single entry, and when I want to go out of Thailand, I complete the form "re-entry permit."

I do not break my head for papers; I produce a proof of address, a letter from the bank thaibuffered, signed, justifying that I have 800,000 baht (or more) in my account last 3 months photocopy sheets of my passbook, the original my account book, photocopy of my passport, the original, the completed form TM7 1 photo and 1900 baht.

Now Iam going to sleep. Good night. guitar.gif

FAZ (sorry.gif for Maestro)

for me it does not matter if I can not do the online report 90 days. Immigration is near me. I will try in 80 days.

As for OA visa for over 50 years, this will be my seventh extension (that is the correct term) in June.

It is not a requirement to have a multiple entry visa OA. I prefer a single entry, and when I want to go out of Thailand, I complete the form "re-entry permit."

I do not break my head for papers; I produce a proof of address, a letter from the bank thaibuffered, signed, justifying that I have 800,000 baht (or more) in my account last 3 months photocopy sheets of my passbook, the original my account book, photocopy of my passport, the original, the completed form TM7 1 photo and 1900 baht.

Now Iam going to sleep. Good night.

After several attempts I got to a printable Pending confirmation yesterday (15 days prior to notification date) and have got a magnificent 1 day Approval email from Nakhon Sawan.

The link is back to the main Immigration website where the confirmation page is eluding me & can't see from last pages of this thread either, any pointers?

Many thanks.

You have to go to the same website you used to submit the application.

Then accept the conditions again.

Then you click check application status. Then enter your verification number or passport number and etc.

The you click view on your report and then you can print it.

Thank you ubonjoe (as always), next day approval/receipt from Nakon Sawan - is that best timing or has same day been confirmed?

Just did mine, using Safari with the IE function enabled. No problem (knock on wood) and took just minutes.

Now to see if I get an accepatnce....

Hey Sheryl

Information I read here was that Safari didn't need any extra.

When you say IE function enabled what do you mean?

Is it a preference?

To be clear using Safari (or IE or Firefox with knobs on) I could get the form up and fill it in but got the little pop up saying come see us.

Just did mine, using Safari with the IE function enabled. No problem (knock on wood) and took just minutes.

Hey Sheryl

Is it a preference?

To be clear using Safari (or IE or Firefox with knobs on) I could get the form up and fill it in but got the little pop up saying come see us.

Sarfari doe not need anything extra but you do need to enable IE mode. See this post. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/817321-online-90-day-report-on-mac/?p=9306162#entry9306162

The problem you are having is not browser related. The system cannot find your records due to their not being any or an error in the info in it.

Be sure your passport number, date of birth and nationality is correct when you enter them. More than likely one of those 3 is wrong in immigration's records because it appears that is what the system searches for.

I have the same problem on Chrome and IE both. I am waiting for a reply to an email I sent to my local office about it.

Any ideas as to when the information was inputted from immigration? Would they pick up a new passport number when the stamps are changed or is the data more than a year old?

They should of changed their records when you had the stamps transferred.

It is not a new record that they have just input for the online reports.

Just tried the online at 15 days before expiration for Chiang Mai, counting the end date to be safe. No luck and get the check with your immigration office message. I quadruple checked every detail based on my passport, previous 90 day reports and receipts, and it is correct.

The only thing I found is regarding my arrival date. I entered in 1993, left to get a double entry non-immigrant visa and arrived back in Thailand in 1994. But their pull down calendar for selecting the entry date only goes back to 2005 so manually entered the date. So back to mail in for me. Have no idea how to fix it without leaving the country. smile.png

• Like 1

@TYWAIS

The entry date year will go back as far as you want.

Enter 2005 on the drop down menu and then hit the year drop down menu again and it goes back another ten years.

I got it back to 1895 before getting bored.

Thanks for that, unfortunately still won't accept it. To bad they don't give more information as to where the mismatch is. I did get a new passport last year but my 90 day computer print out receipts show it correctly.

Hey Sheryl

Is it a preference?

It's in the "Develop" menu under "User Agent".

From what others have said, if you get the "come see us" message it either means there was some problem locating your record OR the immigration office in question doesn't yet accept online reporting.

Mind, I'm still in "pending" status myself....

@TYWAIS

The entry date year will go back as far as you want.

Enter 2005 on the drop down menu and then hit the year drop down menu again and it goes back another ten years.

I got it back to 1895 before getting bored.

Thanks for that, unfortunately still won't accept it. To bad they don't give more information as to where the mismatch is. I did get a new passport last year but my 90 day computer print out receipts show it correctly.

So Tywais, aren't you going to follow the instruction and "check with your immigration office"? That worked so well for me -- not!

Seems to be a cop-out just to mail it in. Perhaps if more of us actually showed up in person and asked then they'd give us more information about where, EXACTLY, the mismatch is occurring. Obviously, some people have been successful in completing the process for filing their 90-day reports on-line in Chiang Mai, but not all.

Hey Sheryl

Is it a preference?

It's in the "Develop" menu under "User Agent".

From what others have said, if you get the "come see us" message it either means there was some problem locating your record OR the immigration office in question doesn't yet accept online reporting.

Mind, I'm still in "pending" status myself....

Sheryl, you can still get a 'pending' status even when your Immigration office isn't yet actively accepting the reports.

That's how you find out your office isn't functional because your application just remains as 'pending'

The 'come see us' could be because of a data problem, but the more I read, I think there is also a technical issue causing the problems.

Nancy L in Chiang Mai had the message to contact Immigration, but when she did, and took the printout of the information she entered they couldn't find any reason or discrepancy in what they already had and she submitted.

They couldn't or wouldn't though, check the main centralised database.

mine is due on Thursday so just tried the online thingo....

Tells me to go to my closest immigration place.

Mine is always done at One Stop, could this be the reason the onlne thingo will not accept my application ?

forget all this computer crap,me , a nice little taxi ride to Ladproa, 120 baht, christ there were hundreds there, go in, get a ticket, number 14, (already doing number 8) 20 minutes later i was out of there, a nice KFC and home by mid day.yep we got our own 90 day "window" pity all those immigrants waiting for their number to come up , will definately do that again, result.

Mine is always done at One Stop, could this be the reason the onlne thingo will not accept my application ?

If it's due on Thursday, it's to late to do the thingo now.

You'll have to get the thingymebob down to whatdoyoucallit to do the thingo and that's bobsuruncle.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

If it's due on Thursday, it's to late to do the thingo now.

You'll have to get the thingymebob down to whatdoyoucallit to do the thingo and that's bobsuruncle.

What, Why is it too late ?

I gave my passport to HR this afternoon and they will do it for me tomorrow....just like they have always done.

Because online reporting has to be submitted 15 - 7 days before your report is due.

That may be why you got the message to visit Immigration.

The message does not have anything to do with your reporting date or even the office you report to.

There have been reports of people getting the message within the reporting window at offices that have approved reports.

It appears to a a problem with a persons record that is in the system.

Because online reporting has to be submitted 15 - 7 days before your report is due.

The message does not have anything to do with your reporting date or even the office you report to.

There have been reports of people getting the message within the reporting window at offices that have approved reports.

So what message do you get Joe if your stupid enough to try an online report 4 days before it's due?

Neither you or I know why Don Mega got that message.

Read Nancy L experience. Chiang Mai couldn't find any reason for her receiving the message and why it didn't work.

As I stated in an earlier post, I think there is also a technical issue to this problem.

So far not one Immigration office have any clue as to why certain people are refused online and told to report to their office.

For some it's a god send, for others it's a shambles with no answers.

Let's be charitable and call it a Beta.

And let's be grateful that we are finally getting something that we have been wanting for years

Yes, it is not perfect, but at least it is a beginning and once all the offices get into the system we will wonder how we lived without it

• Like 2

So what message do you get Joe if your stupid enough to try an online report 4 days before it's due?

Neither you or I know why Don Mega got that message.

Read Nancy L experience. Chiang Mai couldn't find any reason for her receiving the message and why it didn't work.

As I stated in an earlier post, I think there is also a technical issue to this problem.

So far not one Immigration office have any clue as to why certain people are refused online and told to report to their office.

For some it's a god send, for others it's a shambles with no answers.

If you can get past the first page without getting the contact your local office message you can apply for a report outside the 15 to 7 day window and get a pending application but of course it probably will not be approved.

If you read NancyL's post you will see that immigration did not check anything. They just said they didn't know why.

I believe it is a problem with a persons record not being in the system or an error in the info on it.

I have sent an email to my local office asking them about the problem with screen shots of the info I entered and the message I get. I also included a scan of my passport photo page. Just waiting for reply now.

People need to be proactive instead of just throwing their hands in the air. Do what the message says and contact your local office.

• Like 1