Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

20 hours ago, RickBradford said:

The only trick I have learned is to type everything into the form rather than using auto-fill suggestions. It seems to work less poorly if you do it that way.

Darn....past reports have suggested using autofill and drop downs wherever possible for best results... now I just don't know!

• Haha 1

Hello all,

Apologies if this is mentioned as I did search around but saw different info. It is my first time to do the 90 day report in BKK. Can I do online or will I have to go all the way that far away temp location to do this. And do I have to make an online appointment ahead and what is needed if I have to go out there.

Thanks all.

2 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

Can I do online or will I have to go all the way that far away temp location to do this.

You have to it in person or by mail. Info is here for in person and by mail. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

In person it will have to done at Muang Thong Thani. As far as I know a appointment is not mandatory but it cans save some time. See: http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to it in person or by mail. Info is here for in person and by mail. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

In person it will have to done at Muang Thong Thani. As far as I know a appointment is not mandatory but it cans save some time. See: http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Thanks ubonjoe.

@ubanjoe I just read through those links. If I chose to do it in person, am I supposed to make all the same photocopies as if I was sending through mail? It does not state what I need to bring with me doing it in person, I assume my passport is an obvious. 

And if by mail, am I sending it to old office at CW or the new temporary location?

Edited by eastcst84
Added info

6 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

I just read through those links. If I chose to do it in person, am I supposed to make all the same photocopies as if I was sending through mail? It does not state what I need to bring with me doing it in person, I assume my passport is an obvious. 

You will only need your passport and a competed TM47 form if done in person.

It is still mailed to the CW address.

• Like 1

Did 90 day in person at the MTT concrete theme park the other day in order to get some help fixing the online system, which stopped working for me last year. I asked the female IO if she could help fix it.

She said: "There is a new system. It's not over here. Anyone who has a new extension date cannot do 90 day online after that."

"Can you fix it?"

"No."

"Can anyone fix it?"

"..."

"Is it going to be fixed in future?"

"..."

Presumably then the online system will soon stop working for everyone.

Conclusion: if it doesn't work, stop trying. Do it by mail.

6 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Did 90 day in person at the MTT concrete theme park the other day in order to get some help fixing the online system, which stopped working for me last year. I asked the female IO if she could help fix it.

She said: "There is a new system. It's not over here. Anyone who has a new extension date cannot do 90 day online after that."

"Can you fix it?"

"No."

"Can anyone fix it?"

"..."

"..."

Thanks for the info, but imo the opinion of an obviously clueless Immigration officer, should not be regarded as Gospel. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Appointment is not mandatory. For me anyway, MTT is too far away to be able to predict the time of arrival.

Procedure at MTT:

1. Go straight up the 2nd floor car park.

2. Pick up a queue number at the desk on the left.

3. Sit down on one of the lovely plastic chairs labelled '90 day'.

4. Wait until your number is called out (batches of ten or so numbers are done at a time) (waiting time at 2.0pm was about 10 mins).

5. Join a line of the called numbers in the car park for a minute.

6. Shuffle to a new queue outside the immigration office - this queue moves about one person every two minutes. 

7. Finally, in doorway of the immigration office, you will be called to a desk.

One of life's most degrading experiences.

14 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

But there are those that have!

15 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

"Can you fix it?"

"No."

Translated - I know nothing, I don't understand, please go away taking large strides in the opposite direction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Thanks for the info, but imo the opinion of an obviously clueless Immigration officer, should not be regarded as Gospel. 

Unfortunately I believe that actually may BE the gospel. I think we already knew that the new extension date was the problem.

Finding the person who  knows how to fix it is another matter though.

I ask again: can ThaiVisa send a posse over there and sort this madness out?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Derek said:

"Can you fix it?"

"No."

"Can anyone fix it?"

"..."

"..."

Unfortunately, not all offices accept mail-in reports, regardless of what the police order/immigration act says.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Derek said:

Unfortunately I believe that actually may BE the gospel. I think we already knew that the new extension date was the problem.

Finding the person who  knows how to fix it is another matter though.

I ask again: can ThaiVisa send a posse over there and sort this madness out?

I think this is why I and others who do business with Buriram don't suffer from this "overstay issue"  when attempting to do an online 90 day report after getting a "new" extension of my current permission to stay. Buriram (main office at the Town Hall) usually do a 90 day report as a matter of course every time after they grant the new 1 year permission to stay (for me anyway), so I have in effect done a "walk-in" 90 day report which updates my current permission to stay before my next online 90 report is due. Does that makes sense?

If not, then I must just be a lucky james hunt.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr Derek said:

One of life's most degrading experiences.

Seriously.....You must have led either a privelidged or very sheltered life if that's the case. From your own telling you were in and out in around 30 minutes. Don't take it so personal TIT 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

Seriously.....You must have led either a privelidged or very sheltered life if that's the case. From your own telling you were in and out in around 30 minutes. Don't take it so personal TIT 

I agree totally @UncleMhee but I may not have worded my reply so eloquently or polite as you did.

On 2/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

I think this is why I and others who do business with Buriram don't suffer from this "overstay issue"  when attempting to do an online 90 day report after getting a "new" extension of my current permission to stay. Buriram (main office at the Town Hall) usually do a 90 day report as a matter of course every time after they grant the new 1 year permission to stay (for me anyway), so I have in effect done a "walk-in" 90 day report which updates my current permission to stay before my next online 90 report is due. Does that makes sense?

If not, then I must just be a lucky james hunt.

That does make sense, though in Bangkok even a subsequent walk-in doesn't update the system, as I have now proven twice. Which might imply that regional immigration offices have their own database systems (separate from the one at Chaeng Wattana) and it's only the CW system that is up the swannee. O you lucky people.

Seems that CW have 'done a Firefox' and made an upgrade which has broken all the plug-ins. Just guessing, because the whole thing seems to be a mystery concerning which there is no enquiry.

On 2/3/2021 at 6:59 PM, Peter Denis said:

Yes, that will work fine.

FYI > The TM-30 has a dual purpose.

- Tracking the wherabouts of Foreigners > Hotels/guesthouses need to notify the local IO that a foreigner is staying at their premisses, and this has to be done within 24 hours of the foreigners arrival at the premisses > failing to do that the Hotel/guesthouse can be fined;

- Relocation to a different province > A foreigner on a Non Imm Visa needs to visit the local IO of the new province and provide them with the address of the place where he has relocated.  Most IOs use the TM-30 form for that 'relocation notification' (but there are still some that use the earlier TM-27 for that purpose).

Thanks for the advice. I used my Chiang Mai address today and was approved online.

• Like 1

Hi All,

Question for @ubonjoe and all experts.

Situation is this is my first time doing a 90 day report and seems to be I got my dates all mixed up. From previous research, I thought I would have a 15 day window before and 7 day after to get this report in.

My first year extension based on marriage to Thai was on November 18, which I would think would give me until the 18th of February to get this taken care of. Problem is as I was getting all my paperwork together tonight to mail in all my copies,  I realised there was a little notice piece of paper they attached onto my TM6 that said my date to report was February 12th??

So long story short, I just expressed mailed in my package tonight which will be there tomorrow?

My wife will call in the morning to inform them of the situation. Does anyone know the number as well?

Should I expect to be doing an unexpected rush trip to immigration in the next two days?

Thanks for any assistance on this.

Edited by eastcst84
Added info

8 hours ago, eastcst84 said:

My first year extension based on marriage to Thai was on November 18, which I would think would give me until the 18th of February to get this taken care of. Problem is as I was getting all my paperwork together tonight to mail in all my copies,  I realised there was a little notice piece of paper they attached onto my TM6 that said my date to report was February 12th??

Doing a extension of stay application does not reset your 90 day report unless it is your first one.

For the first extension of stay application the 90 day report is due 90 days from the day you applied for it.

You are to late to do a mailed in report. You only have a widow of 15 days to 7 days before the report date to mail it in.

The 15 days before to 7 days after the report date that includes that day is only for doing reports in person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Doing a extension of stay application does not reset your 90 day report unless it is your first one.

For the first extension of stay application the 90 day report is due 90 days from the day you applied for it.

You are to late to do a mailed in report. You only have a widow of 15 days to 7 days before the report date to mail it in.

The 15 days before to 7 days after the report date that includes that day is only for doing reports in person.

Ugh...Ok. Thanks @ubonjoe for your information as always. Still not sure why the little notice stamp was stated for Feb 12th and not the 18th?

I guess I technically have until the 19th to get myself up there with your 7 day after window. 

Thanks again.

16 hours ago, MikeWill said:

Until now, I can't pass the first page. Tried different browsers, emptied not required form fields. Nothing help.

Have someone submitted that Notification Report today? 

What is your next report date? When was your last extension?

Your experience is not new or unusual, many have had a similar experience.

The system is not "down" for everyone.

You could keep trying, have seen a few report so eventual success, but not many.