Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

2 hours ago, MikeWill said:

What is your next report date? - the due date is February 17

When was your last extension? - about three months ago 

Tried again just now, to no avail.

Out of curiosity, did your IO reset and give you a new 90 day report date when you got your extension.

I have been trying to do the online for 9 months, every time get the notification to go visit immigration to complete, grrrrr.

So my reminder popped up again, oh well try again and same notification, damm. Looking at the arrival form I have been entering D108 etc as that is what it reads as. So just to be different I tried DI08 etc. Success. The font used on the arrival form number looked like a 1 but is a capital I . So the first two characters of the arrival form are letters.

May help some one else. Of course decent error trapping and indication from the site would have helped pinpoint months ago.

Chrome latest, Win10 and Jomtien office.

Cheers

• Like 2

On 3/27/2015 at 7:46 AM, ubonjoe said:

It is possible to do it with other browsers. I just opened it on Chrome using a bookmark for the page I set up when this was first discussed. It will not work by clicking the link on the immigration website. Copy and paste this address in the your bowser extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Not sure what the problem with Chrome is. Tried this morning to submit 90 day report on

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

You then get three choices: a) application, b) check status and c) cancel application

Submission no problem, got form with 'PENDING'. Also used this link for the previous three reports, all with Chrome. Maybe it's the security settings that causes problems for some people?

90 Day-----------I was worried as usual last week, but I did it on line with the Imm. webpage from my Mac (using either Chrome or Safari--Ive forgotten). I knew that it would be OK for once! because I got a pending and then the approval came the next day.

One thing that did occur, though, was that I was (initially) a day early with my 14 day "window". Evidently, the system doesn't like that because I merely got a blank page with the usual advice to attend Immigration with any queries. But the next day was a total success.

Eddy

Just did the online report today.

First time since 2017 after which is was dysfunctional due to me having gotten a new passport without leaving/reenter.

Due day was March 2. So first date within the 14 to 7 day before window.

All painless, immediate confirmation, Khon Kaen immigration (100 km one-way saved for other excursions).

Printed the approved page and next appointment.

Used Chrome on W10 as this is my "clean" browser without any add-ons or the like.

Next due date May 16.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

First time since 2017 after which is was dysfunctional due to me having gotten a new passport without leaving/reenter.

For me it was the first time ever. Now done 2 of them online.

Did you get auto/instant approval?

I used a incognito window on Chrome that has no extensions and etc on it.

40 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

Is it me, or are neither the Immigration eService and Section 38 (TM30) apps working? I've looked back in this thread and can't find much about it. Thanks.

They are not very dependable. Sometimes they work and at other times the don't. This topic was started long before the app was available.

Best to use the online sites using a web browser than the app. They will will work on most mobile browsers.

Ninety day report. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

TM30 reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Neither one will work if using a VPN.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They are not very dependable. Sometimes they work and at other times the don't. This topic was started long before the app was available.

Best to use the online sites using a web browser than the app. They will will work on most mobile browsers.

Ninety day report. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

TM30 reporting. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Neither one will work if using a VPN.

Thanks, Joe. Much obliged.

I was unable to submit my online report, so today I went to Chaengwattana. To my big surprise, they do not do 90-day reports there any longer. They send me to Muang Thong Thani - this is where they do 90-day reporting now.  It took me more than one hour to wait there. I tried to complain to the officer that I wasn't able to submit my application online. The reply was simple: "computer problem" - no more no less. 

• Sad 1

There appears to be a problem with the site again this morning..........

"Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

Firefox browser, Windows 10.

Edited by Yorkie
  • Haha 1

Today the website is reporting failure of web server bridge.

"Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

The Immigration Bureau has turned 90 day reporting into a nightmare with frequent defective operation of its sites.

IB now has a new web site design and it appears to be defective. They can never get it right first time or any other time.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:44 PM, MikeWill said:

I was unable to submit my online report, so today I went to Chaengwattana. To my big surprise, they do not do 90-day reports there any longer. They send me to Muang Thong Thani - this is where they do 90-day reporting now.  It took me more than one hour to wait there. I tried to complain to the officer that I wasn't able to submit my application online. The reply was simple: "computer problem" - no more no less. 

Where is the Muang Thong Thani immigration office?

What about reporting by mail? Where is the sending address for reporting by mail.

IB is a total circus.

The website still lists Chaengwattana as the office for 90 day reporting and is also the address for 90 day reporting by mail.

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

Edited by Advocate
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Advocate said:

Today the website is reporting failure of web server bridge.

Did you read the 2 posts before yours?

It is temporary and may be working tomorrow. Try again tomorrow.

You can do the online report up to the day your report is due.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 12:44 PM, MikeWill said:

The IB website still lists the Chaengwattana office for 90 day reporting.

This confusion about where to report is a serious concern.

4 minutes ago, Advocate said:

The IB website still lists the Chaengwattana office for 90 day reporting.

That is due to the office at Muang Thong Thani (MTT) is a temporary office. 

Mailed in report still are sent to Chaeng Wattana.

QR code for a map and info for MTT is here. https://bangkokimmigration.com/2020/07/03/ประชาสัมพันธ์ย้ายเคาน์/

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you read the 2 posts before yours?

It is temporary and may be working tomorrow. Try again tomorrow.

You can do the online report up to the day your report is due.

I was looking around a couple hours ago to document some things (like "This page can't load Google Maps correctly.") and noticed that the "Failure of Web Server bridge" message was still there for TM47 and TM30 reporting,  but the main site

https://www.immigration.go.th/

was overlaid by the image below (if you don't speak Thai, a translation is "Értesítés a felújítás ideiglenes bezárásáról Elnézést a kellemetlenségért"). But the main page underneath the dialog box seemed to work OK. So if you can't get in, it's probably worth it to keep trying.

maint.png

3 hours ago, dave s said:

But the main page underneath the dialog box seemed to work OK.

Still can't get to the 90-day OL page from this main page. Mobile app doesn't work for me either.

Hopefully this "maintenance" will result in a better system which works reliable for everyone. One can hope.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Hopefully this "maintenance" will result in a better system which works reliable for everyone.

The maintenance would be on their extranet since no site on it is working. That includes online TM30 reporting that is also on the extranet.

None of the online services are working today 20210219.

My personal experience in the last 2 years is that 90 day online reporting doesn't work more often than it works.

IB get away with incompetence because most people don't complain.

Furthermore, the documentation requirements for reporting by mail are nonsense. If these documents are not required to be submitted for online reporting, why should they be required for reporting by mail.

IB fills giant warehouses with hundreds of multiples of document copies it does not require and which nobody ever looks at.

Edited by Advocate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Advocate said:

None of the online services are working today 20210219.

My personal experience in the last 2 years is that 90 day online reporting doesn't work more often than it works.

IB get away with incompetence because most people don't complain.

Furthermore, the documentation requirements for reporting by mail are nonsense. If these documents are not required to be submitted for online reporting, why should they be required for reporting by mail.

IB fills giant warehouses with hundreds of multiples of document copies it does not require and which nobody ever looks at.

I appreciate this post. For sometime now, I have wondered about what they do with all of the paperwork they collect. Rationally, if I already have previously submitted the document you should have a copy of it already. Why must I go and pay for another one the next time around?

Regardless and whatever the circumstance, I think I place my blame towards a bureaucracy that profits off of such matters.

Frankly, it's ridiculous for them not to have the website smoothly up and running. Readily available for the thousands of people who need it that have the decency to go about it the right way.