Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

33 minutes ago, Advocate said:

If these documents are not required to be submitted for online reporting, why should they be required for reporting by mail.

Not defending them but you do have to provide information when you file on-line, let's say TM.6 (Departure portion) where you provide the number. When you file by mail you need to provide a copy. Same-same for the other doc requirements: PAssport, permission to stay, next report date receipt. etc.

6 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

Frankly, it's ridiculous for them not to have the website smoothly up and running.

I often wonder how many people might be out of a job if things got too techy?

16 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I often wonder how many people might be out of a job if things got too techy?

You mean everything being achieved online, rather than the mounds of paperwork required.

Never happen - it would put the copy shops out of business.  :cheesy:

7 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

You mean everything being achieved online, rather than the mounds of paperwork required.

Never happen - it would put the copy shops out of business.  :cheesy:

I was under the impression that home scanners and printers were already doing that. I haven't used a copy shop for a decade. The only document copy that I don't have on file is the last page of my passbook and the bank provides that FOC (saving me going back home before heading toward immigration).

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 4:17 PM, ubonjoe said:

Did you read the 2 posts before yours?

It is temporary and may be working tomorrow. Try again tomorrow.

You can do the online report up to the day your report is due.

It is still not working 2 days later.

If there was any positive news the web site should have an announcement on the web site. It means they have no idea if and when it will be fixed.

Evidently the IB don't understand the principle of 'if it aint broke, don't fix it'.

Edited by Advocate

6 minutes ago, Advocate said:

If there was any positive news the web site should have an announcement on the web site. It means they have no idea if and when it will be fixed.

It not a site that is down. It is immigration's extranet that is down. No site on it is working at this time.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
extranet.immigration.go.th (for example, passwords, messages, or
credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This server could not prove that it is extranet.immigration.go.th;
its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused
by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, February 21, 2021.
Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock
and then refresh this page.

3 minutes ago, dave s said:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
extranet.immigration.go.th (for example, passwords, messages, or
credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This server could not prove that it is extranet.immigration.go.th;
its security certificate expired in the last day. This may be caused
by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
Your computer's clock is currently set to Sunday, February 21, 2021.
Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock
and then refresh this page.

It still does not progress further if you bypass safety warnings and proceed to site.

from <a href="https://support.oracle.com/knowledge/Oracle%20Cloud/2315148_1.html">Error "Failure of Web Server bridge: ' No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.' " When Accessing Products</a><br>:

My Oracle Support Banner

Error "Failure of Web Server bridge: ' No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.' " When Accessing Products (Doc ID 2315148.1)

Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2020

APPLIES TO:

Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 17.7 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.12.4.0 to 17.12.4.0 [Release 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.

SYMPTOMS

When attempting to login to environments, the following error occurs.

ERROR

Failure of Web Server bridge: No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Attempt to connect to any connected environments.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

It still does not progress further if you bypass safety warnings and proceed to site.

If you run a web server, best practices say to set up authentication. When you install a web client or "browser", it usually comes "out of the box" with the information about the major "certificate authority" companies. Then the technicians who maintain web servers buy a certificate (or more commonly, rent one for a year at a time) for the server from one of the big companies, and install it in a certain place on the server. Your browser normally demands this certificate at the start of talking to a server, and checks whether it has been validly made by one of the big authentication companies (cha-ching! for a price, of course), before it will work with the server. You can be a "cheap charlie" and not buy a certificate, but then not many browsers will want to talk to your server. When the annual lease is about to expire, the big company starts hassling the server administrator with e-mails about sending more money. If you don't pay up, you don't get a new certificate valid for another year. The design of the certificate stuff tries to make it so difficult that only the big companies, not hackers, can make certificates. You just buy them.. This is a trivial task, requiring little brain power. But, we are in Thailand.

Didn't this same nonsense just happen a little while ago? "Agents" for the RTP constantly extort enough to buy BMWs, but immigration cannot cough up  few bucks for a necessary security item?

Come to Thailand and spend money!!! You might remember that one of T.A.T.'s fantasies about "luring" rich, "well heeled", high spending tourists, in spite of the Covid-19 pandemic, was its "safe and secure Thailand" slogan. Yes, your browser will let you bypass its warning and proceed. But it's usually a bad idea. You trust T.A.T. so much, that you feel protected when they wrap a "safe and secure Thailand" piece of toilet paper around the toilet in the hotel room. And now, you're going to similarly trust immigration, no matter what <deleted> is in their server toilet. Up to you, I guess. This is Thailand.

a quick Google:

Buy SSL Certificate From $3.88 - Lowest Price Guaranteed
www.gogetssl.com/ssl-certificate
Protect your website with SSL from leading providers within just 5 minutes. 24/7/365 help and support, more than 75,000 customers around 224 countries. Helpful Support Team.

10 Hosts that Actually Deliver - Free SSL Certificate Included
www.top10bestwebsitehosting.com/
Site Owner? You Deserve Peace of Mind! Compare Trusted & Checked Web Hosting Services Here

Buy Cheap SSL Certificate - Best SSLs At the Best Prices‎
www.getssl.com/
Buy cheap SSL certificates from GetSSL.com, 88% Off Discount at $3.88/yr

Server Authentication Certificate – What You Should Know ...sectigostore.com › SSL Resources › SSL Basics
People often ask whether they should get an SSL certificate, a SSL server ... certificate authority (CA), it is trusted by all the operating systems and web browsers.

Edited by dave s

23 hours ago, james.d said:

I have just realized my 90 was due on the 15th Feb.

Is there any grace period if l go on Monday?

Thanks and regards 

Reporting in person, you used to have 7 days grace. I haven't heard that that has changed. You should be OK. Please let us know either way.

OK, I found the TVF posting from last year, that I was remembering. Immigration let their security certificate expire on November 22 last year, just like now.They finally renewed it a couple days later. According to Excel, exactly 90 days after November 22 is yesterday, when Advocate and others started noticing the security error messages. Apparently, back then they only renewed it quarterly, rather than for a full year. So they are saving money. B29.08, to be exact, according to the xe.com web site. How many Chinese submarines will that buy? How many Smart BMWs, remember them?

Old western joke:

"Is that a real diamond ring?"

"If not, I've been cheated out of 29 cents."

If they are paying 90 days at a time, maybe they do not expect to exist after May 21. Will they have voided all the immigration laws by then, and have no need of enforcement? Or will they have deported every single foreigner by then? Or ..... ?

So, thanks to Thailand's advanced technology, you now will have a choice of why you can't get things done. If they buy another dollar's worth of security certificate, the (in)security error messages will go away, but you will still not be able to do TM30 and TM47 reporting because the back end server will still be dead. Whereas, if they reboot against the "bridge" problem in the server cluster, you will still get the security certificate hassle.

Edited by dave s
  • Like 1

Thanks for this topic saved me downloading 6 browsers and yelling cursing words at thai immigration for half an hour. Still offline, they can't do anything right in this joke of a country*

<removed>

Edited by ubonjoe
removed off topic comments meant to deflect the topic

I generally plan on submitting my on-line report some 10 days in advance of the actual reporting date (used to be eight) because of this, not unusual, occurance.

This time I submitted the report for a non-computer literate mate seven days before the due date. If the site is not back in order by Wednesday, he will have to report in person.

[Edit: the application was submitted in full but was not notified as "approved" before the site went down]

Edited by Yorkie

Hello , as we all know the online portal isnt working , today was the last day for myself to do the latest 90 day report and thus cannot be done . So if im correct its the MTT office i must attend and what docs would i need , also would making a online appointment be advantgeous or just a walk in ? Regards 

27 minutes ago, greg71 said:

So if im correct its the MTT office i must attend and what docs would i need , also would making a online appointment be advantgeous or just a walk in ?

You would need your passport and maybe a completed TM47 form.

A appointment would same time. Site here: http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I generally plan on submitting my on-line report some 10 days in advance of the actual reporting date (used to be eight) because of this, not unusual, occurance.

This time I submitted the report for a non-computer literate mate seven days before the due date. If the site is not back in order by Wednesday, he will have to report in person.

[Edit: the application was submitted in full but was not notified as "approved" before the site went down]

Ditto, but I did receive the e-mail notification a.m. 18th (Thursday) saying approved for what that's worth, cannot get in to get the approval slip.

Everybody sing along now

"Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to immigration we go".

In the morning if it's not fixed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You would need your passport and maybe a completed TM47 form.

I'm taking a copy of the "Pending" page, which I printed on submission and a copy of the approval e-mail, hopefully that's all they'll need, along with the previous TM47 receipt and my passport.

But in just case I'll take, but not handover until asked, a completed TM47 and a complete copy of passport pages, copy of TM6 (departure slip), the Yellow house book and a copy thereof (never done TM30 so can't take that).

Because some offices are starting to request proof of funds along with 90 day reports, I'm also going to take an updated (today) bank book and a copy thereof (extension due end April).

I'll post a follow-up of what they took.