Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

Because some offices are starting to request proof of funds along with 90 day reports,

They are?  Or are you confusing the "requirement" to show evidence of maintaining 800K foer three months after new extension? 

If the latter, then it is nothing to do with your 90 day report which may, or may not, be concurrent. 

In my case, they are separate, but when I read the (Jomtien) paper, it tells me that I have to show evidence at an unspecified date at least three months after approval.  Since next year's extension application will be more than this required minimum, I think I will wait until then if I have no other reason to visit Immigration.

PH

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

They are?  Or are you confusing the "requirement" to show evidence of maintaining 800K foer three months after new extension? 

If the latter, then it is nothing to do with your 90 day report which may, or may not, be concurrent. 

In my case, they are separate, but when I read the (Jomtien) paper, it tells me that I have to show evidence at an unspecified date at least three months after approval.  Since next year's extension application will be more than this required minimum, I think I will wait until then if I have no other reason to visit Immigration.

PH

Nope I'm referring to a post, and some replies, about being required to return 60 days after his extension (coinciding with his 90 day report) to prove money still in the bank, to be told to prove his bank balance again at the next 90 day report, making proving bank balance at 60 days and 150 days. Some replies have also indicated the resetting of their 90 days to their extension date as well, making them concurrent.

With only one day left on the current 90 day I'm trying to ensure I cover all bases, and possible requests, in a single trip, as my office is known to be shall we say "challenging" to deal with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

Nope I'm referring to a post, and some replies, about being required to return 60 days after his extension (coinciding with his 90 day report) to prove money still in the bank, to be told to prove his bank balance again at the next 90 day report,

Got a link?

Just tried to do the 90 reporting online for the first time but couldn't get access to the site at all. Did the first reporting on my marriage extension in person in the Jomtien IO 3 months ago and at that time I was able to access the Imm website but not anymore.

Anyone else with the same experience? Also, if I have to do it in person again does anyone have an updated list of documents required since last time I brought way too much.

im1.JPG

Edited by Inderpland

6 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Anyone else with the same experience?

That is due to their certificate has expired. You can bypass the security warning but you will not get on the online reporting site since their extranet is down (see the previous 2 pages of this topic).

You will only need your passport and the receipt for your previous 90 day report at Jomtien to do it in person.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is due to their certificate has expired. You can bypass the security warning but you will not get on the online reporting site since their extranet is down (see the previous 2 pages of this topic).

You will only need your passport and the receipt for your previous 90 day report at Jomtien to do it in person.

Thanks, so no copies of the passport at all?

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No passport copies or a TM47 form is needed according to many reports about Jomtien.

Correct. Jomtien only needs the old 90d slip with the barcode to scan in. As of now, for all people doing 90d, they collect your passport outside the office, then you sit down and approx. 10-15 min later they bring the passport back outside.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

I'll post a follow-up of what they took.

Here I am just back from 90 day report in Phetchabun.

Offered him the old 90 day report and copies of the "pending page" from online submission and the "e-mail" approval, he requested my passport, in the same breath acknowledged the online was down, Bangkok was working on it and hazarded it would probably a month before it's back.

To my relief nothing else was required, preparing it was good practice for annual submission in April, indeed most of the papers will be suitable for then.

On leaving I asked about a TM7 form, reply was see out there.

Approached the Admin Desk, reply see girl that vets the submissions.

She was busy with the same couple as when I first arrived, another couple were waiting so I took a queue number, eventually she started on the second couple, it was obvious they were not really prepared.

The Senior officer from the Admin Desk came over asked what I was waiting for, told her TM7 form, she went and got one for me and asked to see my passport, "it's 2 months yet, Oh! retirement" so went and got the forms for the house map, the acknowledgement form for financial requirements, acknowledgement form for Terms & Conditions and for the acknowledgement form for Penalties for Overstay, and then reminded me that I needed to go to the bank on the day of submission to get the required bank documents.

The forms are not out for you to pick what you want, they have to be asked for.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

The forms are not out for you to pick what you want, they have to be asked for.

If I recall correctly, the forms inside at Phuket Immigration are all in piles for you to pick.

I haven't been inside for a while because...

40 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

As of now, for all people doing 90d, they collect your passport outside the office, then you sit down and approx.

Phuket has a "DriveThru" - I just stay in the pickup.

DriveThru.jpg.d3e1c7f2125064483cb14f1c5b31ecd7.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

If I recall correctly, the forms inside at Phuket Immigration are all in piles for you to pick.

I haven't been inside for a while because...

Phuket has a "DriveThru" - I just stay in the pickup.

DriveThru.jpg.d3e1c7f2125064483cb14f1c5b31ecd7.jpg

Assume you didn't read what I posted

First line

19 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Here I am just back from 90 day report in Phetchabun.

Phetchabun is not in Phuket, we don't have either of those amenities.

8 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Assume you didn't read what I posted

First line

Phetchabun is not in Phuket, we don't have either of those amenities.

Of course I read it.

My reply to you was to say that the forms are available in Phuket Immigration - no need to ask for them.

My reply to Swiss1960 was to say we don't even have to get out of the vehicle for 90-day reporting.

Perhaps you can show the picture of the Drive-Thru to Phetchabun Immigration - they may copy it.

Edited by JetsetBkk

2 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Of course I read it.

My reply to you was to say that the forms are available in Phuket Immigration - no need to ask for them.

My reply to Swiss1960 was to say we don't even have to get out of the vehicle for 90-day reporting.

Sorry if that upset you. 

Perhaps you can show the picture of the Drive-Thru to Phetchabun Immigration - they may copy it.

Didn't get upset, just don't understand why when I said Phetchabun doesn't have the forms out for selection, you reply Phuket do.

Then you show a picture implying that I don't need to enter Phetchabun office as Phuket has a drive through.

Maybe I've picked your intent up wrong but that's how it came over to me.

I do my 90 day reports in Jomtien, where I live. Tried here in Phuket at the Patong office. What a joke. 3 officials sitting there with nothing to do. Patong is a ghost town.

I did my last 90 online, but stapled inside was the previous 90 day paper. The top guy kept saying I was over. I said I did it online. We went back and forth many times as he kept asking for a hard copy. I  showed him an online copy, but he didn't care. Where's your paper? Ugh....

Finally, I asked him to look it up. After a long lecture that he knew the immigration laws better than me, he admitted he couldn't look it up as the computer was "broken".

Never could figure out if he could do it there or not. So after 20 minutes, I left saying I'd come back next week.

Jeez....

37 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

I do my 90 day reports in Jomtien, where I live. Tried here in Phuket at the Patong office. What a joke. 3 officials sitting there with nothing to do. Patong is a ghost town.

I did my last 90 online, but stapled inside was the previous 90 day paper. The top guy kept saying I was over. I said I did it online. We went back and forth many times as he kept asking for a hard copy. I  showed him an online copy, but he didn't care. Where's your paper? Ugh....

Finally, I asked him to look it up. After a long lecture that he knew the immigration laws better than me, he admitted he couldn't look it up as the computer was "broken".

Never could figure out if he could do it there or not. So after 20 minutes, I left saying I'd come back next week.

Jeez....

Luckily you did stand your ground...

Also for when you come back or next time you do 90-day report on-line, do download the notification paper with your 'next appointment date' when your 90-day on-line report was approved, as that would satisfy the Imm Officers need for 'paper'.  Even though it is indeed in 'the system' when their computer is broken or the system is down, they have no way of looking it up.

• Like 2

Immigration in Nan told me 90 day checkin was not possible. The system would be up again March 15.   I was told they could not check the status on my online application done on February 16 and recommended calling the Chon Buri office where I received my visa.

Has anyone had any luck yesterday or today with onsite 90 day checkin?  

Just now, atpeace said:

Immigration in Nan told me 90 day checkin was not possible. The system would be up again March 15.   I was told they could not check the status on my online application done on February 16 and recommended calling the Chon Buri office where I received my visa.

Has anyone had any luck yesterday or today with onsite 90 day checkin?  

Clarification - has anyone had luck in the last couple days with in person 90 day checkins?

5 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Clarification - has anyone had luck in the last couple days with in person 90 day checkins?

Good question. I didn't save or print my previous TM.47s which are all online. If Bangkok immigration can't check it, what will happen when I go? Anyone?

34 minutes ago, atpeace said:

There have been reports in other topics of completed 90 day reports in recent days. I am actually doing mine later today.

34 minutes ago, atpeace said:

I am sure many people have done them in person.

What address did you use on your online report. If you used Chonburi that is the office you need to check with since they would have records of your previous report and might have a record of you recent online report.

31 minutes ago, loser4life said:

Good question. I didn't save or print my previous TM.47s which are all online. If Bangkok immigration can't check it, what will happen when I go? Anyone?

If you reported to Bangkok immigration they should have a local record of them.

Next time save the reports and print our the report receipt to keep in your passport.

32 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

The official here said my 90 day was overdue, but that I hadn't broken the law. I was very confused and no explanation was given. LOL

The Imm Officer was probably referring to the fact that you can do your 90-day report IN PERSON till 6 days after your the 'next invitation' 90-day due date, without any consequences.

After that, and irrespective of the days you are late, you can be fined 2.000 THB for late reporting, which might be waved if it is only 1 or 2 days after that 6 day 'grace period'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I am sure many people have done them in person.

What address did you use on your online report. If you used Chonburi that is the office you need to check with since they would have records of your previous report and might have a record of you recent online report.

You are probably correct but still haven't heard of a successful in person 90 days report in the last 2 days.  Anyone?  I was told it wasn't possible at any office and definitely not in Nan.  The computer system was down.

As for 90 day reporting at offices other than your original report, it has worked in the past.  Many people travel and need to report while on the road.  Maybe I was simply lucky in the past.  Last time I did it was while staying in Chiang Mai for a month 4 years ago.

The last online 90 day report submitted on Feb 16th was approved.  I think??? After submitting the report, I received the attached popup.  Never seen this in the past and in the end can't be submitted as proof because it is not time stamped.

IMG_20210216_064716.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, atpeace said:

The last online 90 day report submitted on Feb 16th was approved.  I think??? After submitting the report, I received the attached popup.  Never seen this in the past and in the end can't be submitted as proof because it is not time stamped.

You got auto approval of it.

You should of went back on the site and selected check status of your application (green button on page). After entering your passport info and etc you would of seen info about your report at the bottom of the page. Then on the far right site you click on the far right side of it to see your application with a option to view and print your next appointment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You got auto approval of it.

You should of went back on the site and selected check status of your application (green button on page). After entering your passport info and etc you would of seen info about your report at the bottom of the page. Then on the far right site you click on the far right side of it to see your application with a option to view and print your next appointment.

I missed that last part! 5555

3 hours ago, atpeace said:

Went to Phetchabun office yesterday morning handed over passport, old 90 day report, online "Pending" page (I printed it on submission) and copy of e-mail saying approved. No problems.