Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

3 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

Went to Phetchabun office yesterday morning handed over passport, old 90 day report, online "Pending" page (I printed it on submission) and copy of e-mail saying approved. No problems.

Likewise for me today ! Also wanted copies of passport /visa page /TM6 etc, In and out in 15 minutes.

Just tried to book an appointment online to do go and do my 90 days next week but I was only able to choose an appointment on the actual day my 90 days is up, not during the 15 or 6 days before or after.

Also, I then tried to download the TM47 form but got a 404 error page not foundmessage,

anyone else?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, teacher no name said:

Just tried to book an appointment online to do go and do my 90 days next week but I was only able to choose an appointment on the actual day my 90 days is up, not during the 15 or 6 days before or after.

Also, I then tried to download the TM47 form but got a 404 error page not foundmessage,

What office were you doing a appointment for. As far as I know none of them ask your for the date your report is due.

Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,703 downloads

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What office were you doing a appointment for. As far as I know none of them ask your for the date your report is due.

Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,703 downloads

Cheers for the form link.

It was was for Muangthong Thani

Its asked for the counter / objective - 90 days

visa expire date - I presume this is the date my 90 days is due, not the actual date my visa expires

appointment date - after entering the visa date, there was no option to choose any other date than why my 90 day was due.

Screen Shot 2564-02-24 at 18.36.52 copy.png

41 minutes ago, teacher no name said:

anyone else?

1 minute ago, teacher no name said:

Cheers for the form link.

It was was for Muangthong Thani

visa expire date - I presume this is the date my 90 days is due, not the actual date my visa expires

appointment date - after entering the visa date, there was no option to choose any other date than why my 90 day was due.

Screen Shot 2564-02-24 at 18.36.52 copy.png

This happened to me too.  I used the website: http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

When you select the option for "90 day reporting at Muangthong Thani B-1", then you can only pick an appointment date that matches your visa expiration date.  Try it and see. You can fill the first page with junk just to get to the next page but don't submit.  I just made my appointment date and ignored the fact that it automatically matched up with the visa expiration date, which is incorrect.  I figured the appointment date was more important.  Also, since Thailand is making me go to the crowded visa office, I want to let everyone know that I have Covid symptoms and will likely be infecting people while there.  Apparently the Thai government does not care about safety by allowing us to do this reporting online from home.

Edited by loser4life

19 minutes ago, teacher no name said:

That is not the date your 90 day report ends. It is when your permit to stay in the country from a visa or a extension of stay ends.

But it's only temporary maintenance.... www.immigration.go.th

Maybe 90 days is temporary?

Truly amazing. If you live 100+ km from the immigration office it's not super cool. And we should avoid "traveling"?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

20 hours ago, ballpoint said:

My 90 day report was due on the 28th, and my extension was due to expire on April 8th.  A quick calculation shows that today is 43 days before that - just inside the 45 day period when it may be done.  As I had to travel to Buri Ram anyway - a half hour drive away, I decided to kill 3 birds with one stone.  Turned up at the bank at 09:00, a short wait to be served, and was out of there with my letter and statement / bank book copy at 09:30.  Arrived at immigration at 09:45, two vacant desks, so immediate service.  All finished just before 10:00.  New retirement extension valid to 8th April 2022, next 90 day report May 22nd.  No need to come back and show a bank statement after 3 months, as I've read some on here must do.  Very friendly people at Buri Ram immigration, and no requirements for surplus documents.  A normal 90 day report just requires a passport with the current docket in it, and no rules about what colour ink you must use, or any other horror stories I've heard about other offices.  Long may it continue.

Totally agree with you @ballpoint. Never had any issues whatsoever with Buriram IO, who I also find very friendly. It must be one of the best IOs to deal with, judging by the complaints made by others using other offices. Long may it continue.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Which office?

For Bangkok it is here. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666

Are they still enforcing the below requirement when reporting by mail?

Since the web based service is down, it is not possible to print previous 90 days reports.

Talk about the perfect catch 22!

3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document

8 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Since the web based service is down, it is not possible to print previous 90 days reports.

3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document

That is the receipt for the online report that you can print out to put in your passport. If is not the actual online report.

If you don't have it you could still try doing it by mail.

1 hour ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I've always found it prudent to print out the 90 day receipt when it's issued and clip it into my passport. I also download the documents and store them on both my computer and my handphone just in case. I rarely carry my passport but I do keep a copy of relevant pages on my handphone including the 90 day receipt and my TM6.

[Edit: I hadn't noticed previously that "notifications" is plural. I would never have thought to keep other than the last one. If you report in person the IOs take out the old one and bin it - as I do]

Edited by Yorkie
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I've always found it prudent to print out the 90 day receipt when it's issued and clip it into my passport. I also download the documents and store them on both my computer and my handphone just in case. I rarely carry my passport but I do keep a copy of relevant pages on my handphone including the 90 day receipt and my TM6.

[Edit: I hadn't noticed previously that "notifications" is plural. I would never have thought to keep other than the last one. If you report in person the IOs take out the old one and bin it - as I do]

Yeah, I also printed my last 90 days report,  but I just use that copy for marriage extension. 

The online system have worked so well for so long, that it was hard to fathom a second copy would ever be needed, but immigration manage to throw the perfect curve ball.

21 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Yeah, I also printed my last 90 days report,  but I just use that copy for marriage extension. 

The online system have worked so well for so long, that it was hard to fathom a second copy would ever be needed, but immigration manage to throw the perfect curve ball.

I have never applied for a marriage extension albeit that I am married (I've been on a retirement extension for 20 years). However, I find it somewhat odd that the IO would need to keep your 90 day receipt slip when your application was made. However, stranger things have happened.

14 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

If you hadn't printed the on-line next report date form, then I'd include a cover letter with all the details of your previous report, in the mail-in package.

12 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

I have my online report approvals and receipts saved on my computer so no problem if I needed another copy. Rather than printing them I click download instead of print when on the site. Then I print the receipt when I am ready to do it.

• Like 1

I'm sure this question has been asked, but with more than 400 pages to go through, I thought it better to ask again. My last report was due on the 28/12/20 but I did it online 15 days before. When is the next report due, 90 days from the 28th or 90 days from the actual day that I reported? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

I'm sure this question has been asked, but with more than 400 pages to go through, I thought it better to ask again. My last report was due on the 28/12/20 but I did it online 15 days before. When is the next report due, 90 days from the 28th or 90 days from the actual day that I reported? Thanks.

Next report day would be 90 days from date it was approved.

Having submitted your 90-day report on-line, you need to check the STATUS.  Please note that it can be instantaneously or take a couple of hours to a couple of days before the PENDING status is accepted by your local IO and displays as APPROVED.  
Clicking the small icon to the right of the row with the APPROVED notification you are then able to print-out both the Notification as well as the Receipt of Notification which displays your next 90-day reporting date (and which you are supposed to keep in your passport as proof that you comply).
Note: When your PENDING status has not been converted into APPROVED status by the due date, you are advised to call or visit your local IO to enquire about the status.  If for one reason or another, your local IO cannot approve your notification, you still have the 7 days 'grace period' after due date (actually it is 6 days after date, as the due date is counted as day 1), to visit your local IO and submit your 90-day report in person.

• Like 2

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately the website is down (until the 15th March apparently) and the only notification I have is an e-mail dated 18/12 confirming that my notification has been approved. From what you say, I have 90 days from the 18th December.

12 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

From what you say, I have 90 days from the 18th December.

That is correct but a day or so does matter since you can report 15 days or 7 days after the report date the includes the report date in the count.