Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

25 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Do you have a source for that?

atpeace

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Members
  • 73 posts

Immigration in Nan told me 90 day checkin was not possible. The system would be up again March 15.   I was told they could not check the status on my online application done on February 16 and recommended calling the Chon Buri office where I received my visa.

Has anyone had any luck yesterday or today with onsite 90 day checkin?  

• Thanks 1

With the website (frustratingly) down; will send by mail. My 90 day report is due on the 9th March; does anyone know if the 15 days 'before' requirement by mail includes the 7 days after? Or am I too late? As the website is down, I'm 'hoping' they will be a little lenient.

'Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.'

I don't know where that 15 days came from for registered mail or which office you attend. I have been using EMS to the Udon Thani office for more years than I can remember and try to send the day prior to due date = never a problem. Receipt back in a few days.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JTXR said:

When I try to access the page using Safari and a Chrome user agent (which is how I've always done it successfully in the past), I'm told the site has an expired certificate.  Expired 5 days ago.

With some browsers/settings you can bypass that warning and (usually) proceed to the site.  If you bypass it now you'll get the error screen that has previouly been reported.

14 minutes ago, mokwit said:

If we mail in do we send to Chaeng Wattana or Muang Thong Thani address now (reporting address in Bangkok in a different province)

The are mailed to Chaeng Wattana but you have to report to the same office you have reported to before if you are not living in Bangkok province.

13 hours ago, mokwit said:

If doing by mail do we have to include TM30 now, and if so will a signed photocopy not the original do?

I include a copy (screengrab from the website), what's the harm? It is always retained. Sometimes they include other documents I've mailed in, in my return envelope.

I sign/date everything.

Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
- front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
- current visa
- last entry stamp of immigration
- last extension of visa
Photocopy of departure card TM.6 click to view Example TM.6 card
Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document
Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don't forget to sign name.)

TM 30 copy

Return envelope+postage

Send to:

90 Days Report Section
Immigration Division 1, Immigration Bureau,
Chalermprakiat Government Complex B Building
120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Rd., Soi 7, Toongsonghong, Laksi,
Bangkok. 10210

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MisterPooFarty said:

Do all Immigration offices accept mail-in reports? I am sure that I have seen reports of certain offices not accepting them, but can't recall which offices they were. My office is Khorat. 

Surin Immigration didn't used to accept mailed in reports but that was years ago. Maybe they do now.

The reason that they stopped accepting mailed in reports was because folks were not including the required SAE.

On 2/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, mtls2005 said:

Posted on FB Thai Visa Advice

ATTENTION BANGKOK MEMBERS ONLY
90 DAY ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING PROGRAM
There is a glitch in the 90 day online appointment booking program that will not let you make an appointment to file your 90 day report unless you do this
When you go into the system at this website
http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/ you need to fill in your data.
Select "90 Days Report (TM47) At Muangthong Thani (B-1)".
THEN put the date you WANT to go file your 90 day report into the "Visa Expire Date" and select that date again in the "Appointment Date". It will bring up the open appointments for the date you chose.
That is the ONLY way to get the online appointment booking for 90 day reporting in Bangkok to work.
NOTE: it TOTALLY saves time to book an appointment for your 90 day report. You show up, show the appointment receipt, get a special queue card and jump the whole waiting queue at a special "appointment only" desk for 90 day reports.
One last thing, when you make an appointment for ANYTHING using the online booking system check your spam or junk mail folder for the confirmation because it comes from this email "[email protected]" and most spam filters catch it.

I tried to book an appointment last week using this method but I have yet to receive a confirmation email.  Is this website down, too?

27 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I tried to book an appointment last week using this method but I have yet to receive a confirmation email.  Is this website down, too?

The appointment site is not on the extranet.

Did you check your spam or promotions folder for the email? 

Ok. I  am reading the https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page " It says.....3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail. 4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires."

But on the same page it says "Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification."

I am due on the 15th. That's 15 or 14 days before.....WT heck?

Do I do it NOW or can I wait to mail next week?????

I would try to mail it ASAP. 

I mail on day -17 or -16.

But if it gets there say by day -7 you'll likely be approved but receive a stern warning to do better next time.

Otherwise, make an appointment at MTT and file in person up to date +7.

2 hours ago, JohnOFphon said:

Ok. I  am reading the https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page " It says.....3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail. 4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires."

But on the same page it says "Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification."

I am due on the 15th. That's 15 or 14 days before.....WT heck?

Do I do it NOW or can I wait to mail next week?????

It doesn't make sense, really, because walk in is good within two weeks before or a week after. Because of that misleading wording I usually send mine in the 14th, but a friend has been sending his in only 3-4 days in advance and getting the stub right back, no problem. Just relax perhaps.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Advocate said:

20210301 90-day reporting online and other online services are still not working.

The app died a slow death last year and now the web based reporting is also out of business. 

Maybe immigration just like us so much, they love to see us up close in person.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:32 AM, Yorkie said:

I was under the impression that home scanners and printers were already doing that. I haven't used a copy shop for a decade. The only document copy that I don't have on file is the last page of my passbook and the bank provides that FOC (saving me going back home before heading toward immigration).

I sweet talk the lady in the bank who issues my letter and updated the book to make me a copy of the last updated page, and am hence all set. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

The app died a slow death last year and now the web based reporting is also out of business. 

Maybe immigration just like us so much, they love to see us up close in person.

With 2k in hand because we missed the deadline. A great money maker for them.

• Sad 1

Hello, I have applied for the 90 days online and got an email from Inmigration on the 17th Feb that my notification of the 90 days is approved. But I forgotten to print out on that day. And now I can’t even log in to print out. 

what can I do? Should I just ignore to print out since I have an email from the immigration that it is approved? 

Thanks

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CChris said:

what can I do? Should I just ignore to print out since I have an email from the immigration that it is approved? 

If it is ever resurrected log in print it out. If you need to go to the office show them your email.

• Like 1