Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

54 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

If it is ever resurrected log in print it out. If you need to go to the office show them your email.

I tried showing the email to them last week. Didn't work. The reason they gave was that the system was down so they couldn't verify it. Ok. Told to come back another day. LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

I tried showing the email to them last week. Didn't work. The reason they gave was that the system was down so they couldn't verify it. Ok. Told to come back another day. LOL

Thai immigration sent me the following email after I did my 90 day report online. --- "Dear Mr. **** ***** ******** Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" 

So I hope they will accept my printout of that. ????

Edited by oslooskar

5 hours ago, CChris said:

Hello, I have applied for the 90 days online and got an email from Inmigration on the 17th Feb that my notification of the 90 days is approved. But I forgotten to print out on that day. And now I can’t even log in to print out. 

what can I do? Should I just ignore to print out since I have an email from the immigration that it is approved? 

Thanks

Print the email and hold it until the website dysfunction is fixed.

• Like 1

Submitted my 90 day on Feb 16 and a popup immediately informed me that it was approved.  Never received a confirmation email which is odd.  Anyhow, the fine is only 2k for not reporting. If the IO during my next report in 90 days doesn't accept my explanation nor can find my approval online, the only risk is losing 2k baht.  Am I missing something?

Edited by atpeace
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Submitted my 90 day on Feb 16 and a popup immediately informed me that it was approved.  Never received a confirmation email which is odd.  Anyhow, the fine is only 2k for not reporting. If the IO during my next report in 90 days doesn't accept my explanation nor can find my approval online, the only risk is losing 2k baht.  Am I missing something?

A soon as you got the popup message you should of checked the status of your application by clicking the green button on the same page as the button to do the online application.

On the check status page you would see info about your application at the bottom of the page after submitting your passport info. From the application line would of seen opting to view your approved report and a option to print it and your next appointment.

• Like 1

Yes, you kindly informed me of this last week.  I did not do this and regret it but nothing I can do about it now.  My question - If the IO can not pull up my approval, the fine will be 2k baht? I this is the case then I have no worries.  Hand over 2k and leave with a smile ????

• Sad 1

I trust we are all doomed to go in person until they resume the online operations.

Can someone confirms to me where is the 90 days report counter for Bangkok these days? Still in a car park at Muang Thong Thani, or back to the headquarters in Chaeng Wattana? Thank you. 

14 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Yes, you kindly informed me of this last week.  I did not do this and regret it but nothing I can do about it now.  My question - If the IO can not pull up my approval, the fine will be 2k baht? I this is the case then I have no worries.  Hand over 2k and leave with a smile ????

Keep checking to see if the online reporting site is working or not. Your approval will still be there.

You local office can check their records for the approved report.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 1:44 PM, Hawkman said:

With the website (frustratingly) down; will send by mail. My 90 day report is due on the 9th March; does anyone know if the 15 days 'before' requirement by mail includes the 7 days after? Or am I too late? As the website is down, I'm 'hoping' they will be a little lenient.

'Your registered mail must be sent to the Immigration office at least 15 days before the due date of notification.'

That's the same date as mine. I will send by mail tomorrow with a note about me waiting for the online system to come up again. Let's see what happens.

I am going to Bangkok office (MTT) to do my 90 day report now that system is down. I have heard 2 versions from there as to what they do without the printed 90 day slip (just printed email). One said "come again tomorrow" (makes no sense as system down tomorrow too), another said: "ok, but remember print next time" and renewed based on just the email.

Anybody else can advise experience in that case?

2 hours ago, Firefan said:

I am going to Bangkok office (MTT) to do my 90 day report now that system is down. I have heard 2 versions from there as to what they do without the printed 90 day slip (just printed email). One said "come again tomorrow" (makes no sense as system down tomorrow too), another said: "ok, but remember print next time" and renewed based on just the email.

When I went to MTT in December, I took the 'approval' printout that is available from the online website. They told me to make sure that I provided a copy of the form that is to be kept with my passport the next time. I'm not sure what they will do under your circumstance but hopefully 'logic' will prevail.  It's beyond your control.

2 hours ago, Firefan said:

I did mine at MTT on Monday with just the printed email - not a prob , also i made an online booking was in and out in under 10 minutes .

Does the "15 days before due date or within 7 days after due date" rule apply to the online appointment (http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/) ? I need to do my 90-day report on Monday (08 Mar 2021), but there's no available slot before March 10. Is it okay if I book for the 10?

14 hours ago, greg71 said:

I did mine at MTT on Monday with just the printed email - not a prob , also i made an online booking was in and out in under 10 minutes .

I agree with this.  I recently went to Bangkok's MTT.  The taxi driver was not sure of the exact spot, but there is a small sign to direct you once you are close and you can follow Google Maps pretty well.  I booked an appointment online and they only wanted my passport, new completed TM47, and the printed recent TM47.  They did not want copies of anything nor any photos.  I told the officer that I did not have a copy of my old TM47 because it is online and the system is down, so the officer just wrote "online" on my new TM47.  I was called up quickly, jumped ahead of the large queue of people who did not make online appointments, and the next officer also asked about my old printed TM47.  I gave the same response.  The officer checked their computer, saw that I was telling the truth, gave me the new TM47, and I was done.  In and out in 10 minutes. 

The worst part of this is the commute to MTT and the time it takes out of my day to do this nonsense.  If they would fix the online system, things would be much easier and there would be less crowds at MTT which could cause a new Covid outbreak; though I still do not understand the necessity of reporting every 90 days.  

6 hours ago, kleber06 said:

Does the "15 days before due date or within 7 days after due date" rule apply to the online appointment (http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/) ? I need to do my 90-day report on Monday (08 Mar 2021), but there's no available slot before March 10. Is it okay if I book for the 10?

Yes, that rule applies to online booking too.  If you are due on March 8th, you are fine booking online anytime before March 15th and you will not be fined.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kleber06 said:

Yes

I've just made an appointment using the link earlier. I had to fake dates as it wouldn't allow me to proceed otherwise. I'm going in tomorrow. Spent all day yesterday in CW doing the Marriage extension - is it possible for next year to make an appointment for that at CW? 

Tomorrow I have an appointment at MTT for 90 day report. It was due last 27th January, I sent it in registered post to CW as I was unaware they had moved. But I have sent two others in prior that were accepted although no note gave the new address, However, the website still gives the CW address I used so presumably it is ok. I posted the documents as usual on the 13th January and tracking (which I printed) showed delivery the next day on the 14th January - 13 days before due date. To date I am still awaiting a reply receipt. They say if after one month no reply get in touch - no way because I will probably get fobbed off - it's Covid etc.

So I'm taking proof of posting and proof of delivery and scanned copy of expired one and a copy of the TM 47 I sent them and my passport plus a screen shot of the booking confirmation and the email confirmation - belt and braces seems to work with this lot. Murphy's law says after we drive all over BKK the thing will be in our post-box on our return!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

To date I am still awaiting a reply receipt.

Did you prepay 37 baht for EMS return? Always recommend this minor expense.

5 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

is it possible for next year to make an appointment for that at CW? 

Currently only appointments for ext stay/retirement. Next year? Probably the same, but check back obviously.

Appointment process:

Posted on FB Thai Visa Advice

ATTENTION BANGKOK MEMBERS ONLY
90 DAY ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING PROGRAM
There is a glitch in the 90 day online appointment booking program that will not let you make an appointment to file your 90 day report unless you do this
When you go into the system at this website
http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/ you need to fill in your data.
Select "90 Days Report (TM47) At Muangthong Thani (B-1)".
THEN put the date you WANT to go file your 90 day report into the "Visa Expire Date" and select that date again in the "Appointment Date". It will bring up the open appointments for the date you chose.
That is the ONLY way to get the online appointment booking for 90 day reporting in Bangkok to work.
NOTE: it TOTALLY saves time to book an appointment for your 90 day report. You show up, show the appointment receipt, get a special queue card and jump the whole waiting queue at a special "appointment only" desk for 90 day reports.
One last thing, when you make an appointment for ANYTHING using the online booking system check your spam or junk mail folder for the confirmation because it comes from this email "[email protected]" and most spam filters catch it.

Thanks for that mtls2005 - I actually figured that one out trial and error as it wasn't allowing dates to be entered. I also gave up trying to be truthful about expiry dates as it still wouldn't give me dates to choose. Finally having happily lied on everything the system let me choose a date but I was surprised to find that for tomorrow (Friday) out of an entire day's 5 minutes slots only 4 or 5 were taken. So tomorrow it is and if they don't like the subterfuge - well I don't like having to spend hours and petrol travelling into BKK with stuff they already had and just thrown away or lost in their inefficient way. 

8 minutes ago, treetops said:

Can someone explain how to do this?

Go onto Google Maps , zoom in to where your house is with the cursor and left click , that will give you your co-ordinates.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, treetops said:

Got it on the website.  I was trying on the app.

Go on the app. internet on , it located my house , there is a small " i " in the top right , press and mark my location, at the bottom it says " my location "  slide that up and it gives your address and co-ordinates.

Edited by NE1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Go on the app. internet on , it located my house , there is a small " i " in the top right , press and mark my location, at the bottom it says " my location "  slide that up and it gives your address and co-ordinates.

I didn't have the small "i" but when I touched and held to drop a marker pin I got the details, thanks.

• Like 1