Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I completed a 90 day online notification for a friend on the day before the site blocked access. Yesterday, he received an email advising that the notification was accepted. However, there is no way to print out the receipt.

Because he wasn't sure of the acceptance before yesterday, he notified in person a week ago.

• Sad 1

On 3/4/2021 at 8:56 AM, mtls2005 said:

Did you prepay 37 baht for EMS return? Always recommend this minor expense.

Currently only appointments for ext stay/retirement. Next year? Probably the same, but check back obviously.

Appointment process:

Posted on FB Thai Visa Advice

ATTENTION BANGKOK MEMBERS ONLY
90 DAY ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING PROGRAM
There is a glitch in the 90 day online appointment booking program that will not let you make an appointment to file your 90 day report unless you do this
When you go into the system at this website
http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/ you need to fill in your data.
Select "90 Days Report (TM47) At Muangthong Thani (B-1)".
THEN put the date you WANT to go file your 90 day report into the "Visa Expire Date" and select that date again in the "Appointment Date". It will bring up the open appointments for the date you chose.
That is the ONLY way to get the online appointment booking for 90 day reporting in Bangkok to work.
NOTE: it TOTALLY saves time to book an appointment for your 90 day report. You show up, show the appointment receipt, get a special queue card and jump the whole waiting queue at a special "appointment only" desk for 90 day reports.
One last thing, when you make an appointment for ANYTHING using the online booking system check your spam or junk mail folder for the confirmation because it comes from this email "[email protected]" and most spam filters catch it.

Once you get there at your appointment time, do you know roughly how long you are in and out of the door? The only appointment I can get is 14:00 but I have to be back at home for 17:00.

Second question open to the floor; Do anyone know an agent that will do the report for you? I have a girl that does stuff like this when I really can't be bothered but she will charge 2000B. I was wondering if anyone knew someone cheaper?

5 hours ago, Benbkk26 said:

Once you get there at your appointment time, do you know roughly how long you are in and out of the door? The only appointment I can get is 14:00 but I have to be back at home for 17:00.

Second question open to the floor; Do anyone know an agent that will do the report for you? I have a girl that does stuff like this when I really can't be bothered but she will charge 2000B. I was wondering if anyone knew someone cheaper?

I used BSA law once, they charged 1,500 baht.

https://www.bsalaw.co.th

I got an appointment for 11.00 today and we left the house early as we are North East of Minburi and got to travel Ramintra and ChangWattana to Pak Kret. My beloved scanned the QR Code onto her phone and we drove to the location - a vast mostly empty complex out in the back of beyond, 

Showed our booking receipt, got waved into a car-park level 2nd floor in use as a TM 47 90 day report centre, queued up less than 5 minutes ans showed out booking and were given a number. My wife told them why we were there, not to notify a 90 day report but to get the long overdue receipt. So a lady took my passport and the papers we'd brought, copy of expired TM47, postal receipt, result of tracking showing delivery the following day, 14 days before expiry.

So lady looked at our booking receipt and said that is NOT for this office. The Website for bookings takes one to one place, but the QR code given out by Imm 1 at CW goes to this other complex. BUT the lady did more than jump the queue for us too - she took all the papers including a copy of the original TM47 form, already signed in case - plus passport and copy of expired receipt and shot off down the corridor. 

Came back after 5 minutes clutching my passport and all my papers plus the all important receipt. The only thing was it was dated the day of delivery to Laksi and then 90 days thereafter as we discovered when we got home, so it's 14 days short of the 90 days. Well, why look a gift horse in the mouth, certainly not going back to correct it. So wherever the appointment was for we wound up at the Immigration building on Popular Road, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi. 

3 hours ago, cliveshep said:

I got an appointment for 11.00 today and we left the house early as we are North East of Minburi and got to travel Ramintra and ChangWattana to Pak Kret. My beloved scanned the QR Code onto her phone and we drove to the location - a vast mostly empty complex out in the back of beyond, 

Showed our booking receipt, got waved into a car-park level 2nd floor in use as a TM 47 90 day report centre, queued up less than 5 minutes ans showed out booking and were given a number. My wife told them why we were there, not to notify a 90 day report but to get the long overdue receipt. So a lady took my passport and the papers we'd brought, copy of expired TM47, postal receipt, result of tracking showing delivery the following day, 14 days before expiry.

So lady looked at our booking receipt and said that is NOT for this office. The Website for bookings takes one to one place, but the QR code given out by Imm 1 at CW goes to this other complex. BUT the lady did more than jump the queue for us too - she took all the papers including a copy of the original TM47 form, already signed in case - plus passport and copy of expired receipt and shot off down the corridor. 

Came back after 5 minutes clutching my passport and all my papers plus the all important receipt. The only thing was it was dated the day of delivery to Laksi and then 90 days thereafter as we discovered when we got home, so it's 14 days short of the 90 days. Well, why look a gift horse in the mouth, certainly not going back to correct it. So wherever the appointment was for we wound up at the Immigration building on Popular Road, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi. 

When you say all of your papers? What papers? I thought all you need is your passport and TM47 form. 

10 hours ago, Benbkk26 said:

When you say all of your papers? What papers? I thought all you need is your passport and TM47 form

Because of @cliveshep particular situation, I'd hazard a guess the ones outlined in his post; possibly with passport copies and TM 30 as well. "So a lady took my passport and the papers we'd brought, copy of expired TM47, postal receipt, result of tracking showing delivery the following day, 14 days before expiry."

Pls excuse as Im sure this question has been answered but due eye problems Im not able to search a lot on this forum.

The Immigration Bureau document says re 90-day notification:

·  ·  The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.

Since as others here report, the online system is down, I will do by mail. My notification is due March 19. Does above mean I can mail the notification starting March 5 (counting March 19 as one of the 15 days) and have until March 26 (not counting March 19 as one of the 7 days) to do so?

Thank you.

48 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

As I did (also the TM7) until my local office took exception one visit and told me that in the future all forms must be completed by hand and in blue ink.

So now they get, instead of a nice completed easily readable form, a hand scribble (all in capital letters) which even I find difficult to read at times.

I use a colour photocopier when blue ink is required - do it by hand once, then photocopy forever afterwards.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

For reporting by mail it has to sent at least 7 days before your report date.

The 15 days before to 7 days after the report date includes the report date in the count and is only for in person reporting.

But I now see in the Immigration Bureau guidance: "Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration office"

You said 7 days. Can you pls clarify?

I appreciate your help.

45 minutes ago, peterdwje2 said:

But I now see in the Immigration Bureau guidance: "Send the mail before the renewal date 15 days to Immigration office"

You said 7 days. Can you pls clarify?

The 15 days is a Bangkok immigration requirement.

The actual rule is that it must be received 15 of 7 days before the report date. See: 90day_notification.pdf

4 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

As I did (also the TM7) until my local office took exception one visit and told me that in the future all forms must be completed by hand and in blue ink.

So now they get, instead of a nice completed easily readable form, a hand scribble (all in capital letters) which even I find difficult to read at times.

For the last 10 years I have completed all forms (in black ink) for submission to Immigration on the computer (Surin Immigration) without any complain. This is for both 90 day reporting (when conducted in person), extension of stay (retirement) and applications for residency letters and re-entry permits.

Your local office is taking t'pish!

On 3/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, cliveshep said:

Exactly so. I keep scanned copies of all TM47 receipts, postal receipts, screen shots of tracking results, and the TM47 form I use is pre-completed on my computer needing only a date change and signature after printing.

Likewise the docs for the annual marriage extension which apart from changing dates and using new photos plus adding a scan of the previous extension stamps in the passport and a new Kor Ror paper are pretty much repetitive. 

We are so far never caught out on the papers they decide they want - neither my wife not I trust them in the slightest - they change requirements, add rules they invent, add requirements outside of law, and generally screw the whole process up so we endeavour to 2nd guess them. Even so they constantly ask the same stupid questions notwithstanding they have everything on their system.

Example - marriage extension photographs of me - "is this a new one, it looks exactly the same as last years?" Answer "yes, I didn't grow breasts since last year, or dye my hair (I'm mostly bald) or tattoo my dangly bits, only the shirt was changed but of course I am much the same - what did you expect?"

And the pictures of my wife and I every year at our home? "Are these new, they look the same?" Well yes, but possibly one of us is wearing the same shorts, certainly we are adopting similar poses, close together showing the house number outside, same house, same truck in the background. Then sitting on the sofa with dogs - same sofa, same dogs, same two people, same room, ditto in the garden, same garden, same patio, same plastic chairs, and of course the bedroom, possibly different bed cover, same room, same en-suite in the background, same pictures on the wall, same people sitting on the bed - sorry, only sitting fully clothed. "What else do you expect, everything the same year on year, same home, same rooms, same garden, same people?" They are unable to say what else they expect to see. Paranoia reigns supreme in Immigration police officers, being foreigners secretly we are doing something wrong and they are trying to catch us out. What they are is trying. Yet fair play - some of them are really nice and try to be helpful making up for the scowling miserable rude ones.

Sour sods the mask their IQ level...  my bestest, apart from the paying 500 with a 1000 note my thai GF said wheres the change? what change? 5 clients and 5 staff at the table next to us.  Yes so the best one: the TM30 print out.. it says search 7 days only and IO thinks its the expiry,  got the thai GF to talk with him, just yelling at us...   ah one more 7 years ago leaving at the airport, IO checks my passport .. points at the issued date and says its expired....  unbeleivable

• Like 1

18 hours ago, foreverlomsak said:

Darn! I did hand printed mine in black ink. Only because I didn't read  about that requirement until just now.

I know I'm going to get a big fine, maybe even a big blue ink check mark in my passport....

• Haha 1

Live in Silom, Bangkok, and just made an online appointment for my 90-day report. It has came back with at appointment at Chamchuri Square. Obviously very convenient if I can go there, but have I messed this up? Was expecting the long trek out past immigration.

Have always managed to use the online reporting previously.

Thanks

1 hour ago, JohnOFphon said:

Darn! I did hand printed mine in black ink. Only because I didn't read  about that requirement until just now.

I know I'm going to get a big fine, maybe even a big blue ink check mark in my passport....

It is only a minority of Imm offices that enforce that ridiculous self-invented 'blue ink' rule.

You will not be fined for that, worst that can happen is that the Imm Officer will give you a blank TM-47 form and that you need to to fill it in there on the spot.  Annoying, but for some - and surely not for all - of these officers it is one of their only pleasures to see the rich farang having to jump through the hoops they made up.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, normanx1234 said:

Live in Silom, Bangkok, and just made an online appointment for my 90-day report. It has came back with at appointment at Chamchuri Square. Obviously very convenient if I can go there, but have I messed this up? Was expecting the long trek out past immigration.

Have always managed to use the online reporting previously.

Thanks

I just got an appointment for my 90 day at Chamchuri Square also.  So, where exactly is the immigration office located at Chamchuri Square?  The confirmation did not provide an address.

43 minutes ago, normanx1234 said:

I think you made a mistake when you did online appointment application.

You cannot use the office at Chamchuri Square. It is only for those working for BOI companies and etc.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not a official website and has a lot of incorrect and/or outdated info on it.

Some of the offices on that page not longer exist.

However, the location of the Chamchuri office is there. Which is what he asked for. 

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think you made a mistake when you did online appointment application.

You cannot use the office at Chamchuri Square. It is only for those working for BOI companies and etc.

It looks to me that that restriction applies only to change of visa, but otherwise 90 day reports are open to all.

Uh-oh.  Now I see that it is not an official website.  Why did the appointment system route me to Chamchuri Square?  It never did that befored.

image.png.b38f3ead86048aad500657fca54809b5.png

Edited by cmarshall

12 minutes ago, stoicccc said:

Any idea if they are actually trying to fix the online issue?

They have notice on their main website (Thai page).

image.png.8692b0a9c0212fb779c822b973879863.png

It not just the online reporting site. Their extranet is down. Some offices have said the 15th is when it will be working again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Why did the appointment system route me to Chamchuri Square?  It never did that befored.

You must of selected the one stop center at Chamchuri Square instead of Muang Thong Thani.

I have seen screenshots of the site posted where is stated the name of the office for 90 day reporting.