Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

10 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

It looks to me that that restriction applies only to change of visa, but otherwise 90 day reports are open to all.

Believe that changed years ago - yes they used to accept 90 day reports from everyone, just as the two offices that process adjacent country applications used to accept for everyone.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You must of selected the one stop center at Chamchuri Square instead of Muang Thong Thani.

I have seen screenshots of the site posted where is stated the name of the office for 90 day reporting.

You're right.  We called Chamchuri and it's only for working visas.  So, off to Chaeng Wattana then.

Thanks for the heads up.

7 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

You're right.  We called Chamchuri and it's only for working visas.  So, off to Chaeng Wattana then.

Thanks for the heads up.

90 day reports are not at Chaeng Wattana however.  Out at MTT just past Impact Arena. 

image.png.3b2fa140727222bc09220c389000e35c.png

• Like 2

Just tried to do my 90 days online - turned off VPN and overrode warnings from Bitdefender to no avail.  Worked fine last time.  Having read a few posts back, there seems to be some technical issues.  Is this screen message I get to do with the problem?

"Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

8 minutes ago, phetchy said:

Just tried to do my 90 days online - turned off VPN and overrode warnings from Bitdefender to no avail.  Worked fine last time.  Having read a few posts back, there seems to be some technical issues.  Is this screen message I get to do with the problem?

"Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

Their system to totally down and has been for the last 3 week.  

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20210308 90-day reporting online and other online services still not working.

In fact, lately Thaivisa site has been problematic reporting host error at times. It took a number of attempts to submit this post.

Edited by Advocate
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I mailed my 90 day on the 1st. Due on the 15th, Monday.

I included ALL of the requirements.  The ems was received on the 2nd..

If it doesn't show up tomorrow, Saturday, then I guess I have to make that long trip to CW. Just another cost to add to how much I, or we, have to pay to live in LOS.

Really feeling the love today.

22 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

I mailed my 90 day on the 1st. Due on the 15th, Monday.

I included ALL of the requirements.  The ems was received on the 2nd..

If it doesn't show up tomorrow, Saturday, then I guess I have to make that long trip to CW. Just another cost to add to how much I, or we, have to pay to live in LOS.

Really feeling the love today.

Wait - it can take over a month to get receipt - they advise to contact after 30 days.  Expect it is taking even longer now as online has not worked for a month now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20210313 ... The whole IB website is down now. No access to any of it.

The head of the IB IT service should resign.

It would not surprise me if the failure of the web site was deliberate to force more people into the arms of expensive immigration services providers.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Advocate said:

It would not surprise me if the failure of the web site was deliberate to force more people into the arms of expensive immigration services providers.

I would certainly not force me "into the arms of expensive immigration services providers."

I've been there and done that 20 odd years ago. An outfit on Sukhumvit soi 23 I believe.

• Like 1

There has been some action on the IB website which is now reachable. However the 90-day reporting function is still not working and there is no advice as to when it will work again.

This was the latest message on the 90-day reporting function 20210314 20:45:

Installed Temporarily closed for maintenance.

• Haha 1

20210315 06:43 It is happening again:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

After the notice late yesterday that reported it was down for maintenance.

The police officer in charge of immigration should resign.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Personal/professional responsibility doesn't seem to be a 'thing' here, so we shouldn't hold our collective breathes.

Feel like we should at least give them until the end of the day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc

What if they don't get out of bed today?

The Immigration Bureau is a disgrace to Thailand. Every aspect of it is a dud.

Edited by Advocate
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Advocate said:

The site now notes that 90 day reporting is at Chaeng Wattana. Can somebody confirm this?

Can you share your link?

Maybe it's an old page, or non-official site?

Have not seen nor heard of any changes, so assume MTT remains the correct location for filing a 90-day report in person, for those who reside in Bangkok.

2 minutes ago, Advocate said:

This is the current web page on the site.

That page is out of date since they opened the temporary office at Muang Thong Thani where 90 day reporting in person is done now.