Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

There is a post in this topic about it being open on Friday. Immigration Closed For Holidays On The 4th And 5th Of May

Try this email address [email protected]

Going by memory that is the correct office I think. It is from the contact list shown as contract on the online reporting page.

Public here on google sheets, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1esSS3zzUSFbbNCLw-AhKE8OObxPCn-NIKRKJmSqvrcI/edit#gid=1618525519

There is a post in this topic about it being open on Friday. Immigration Closed For Holidays On The 4th And 5th Of May

Going by memory that is the correct office I think. It is from the contact list shown as contract on the online reporting page.

Thanks!

This is different than the email address on the website which bounced back, so I re-sent to this. I will also try calling them tomorrow for what it's worth.

Thanks!

This is different than the email address on the website which bounced back, so I re-sent to this. I will also try calling them tomorrow for what it's worth.

Same for my office. The have put the division number in front of the office name on the emails. Division 3 for yours.

I posted the list as public on google sheets in an edit did on my previous post.

Well making the report was easy enough but it is now 7 days and still showing "pending" status. As it is due Friday, and Friday is a holiday, and it is now too late to do by mail , if it does not come through by tomorrow I will have to make the 3 hour drive.

Starting to wish I had just done by mail as usual....

You know prior to getting my "approval" I was content at having a copy of my application in case anyone asked if I had reported

The law says I must report, not that I must have an approval, and as far as I am concerned Sheryl reported, it is not her fault that Immigration has not responded with an "approval"

Ok, so you are saying if my status is still "pending" and my 90 day is due today I should go to Immigration and try to explain it all including why I have no passport?

Why do you not have a passport? It is a requirement when in Thailand. But you do have an extra 7 days to make a 90 day address report in person if at an Embassy getting a visa.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

My last entry date was 2011. I did the online report 15 Apr. and my 90 day report date is 29 Apr. My application is still pending as of today. Is this a problem? My problem is compounded by not having a passport if I do the 90 day in office as I usually do. My passport is at the US Embassy for renewal (new one).

Ok, so you are saying if my status is still "pending" and my 90 day is due today I should go to Immigration and try to explain it all including why I have no passport?

You need to get your passport back form the embassy. But also have 7 days after your report is due to make your report.

Normally it only takes about 10 days to get a new passport at the US embassy.

I should add, I have to do extension of stay/multi-entry permit in May anyway so when new passport, along with the old, comes back all will have to be done at that time.

If you actually got form submitted online it will likely be OK and in worst case not more than 2k fine would be involved.

That is what my thoughts were. I turned passport in on 17th when Embassy Outreach was here. Expect it back early next week. Mr. 90 day at Udon Immigration does not recognize the 7 day grace period, take my word for it. He does have a handy "tip" box. My wife is going to stop by Immigration and talk to one of her friends there.

My old passport is at US Embassy, awaiting new one which should be here early next week. Take my word for it, Mr. 90 day at Udon Immigration does not recognize the 7 day grace period.

I'm not sure why your passport is kept at the US Embassy they should have returned it to you. I just had my 3rd US passport renewal here a few months ago and every time they have returned my old passport while waiting processing for my new one.

My old passport is at US Embassy, awaiting new one which should be here early next week. Take my word for it, Mr. 90 day at Udon Immigration does not recognize the 7 day grace period.

I'm not sure why your passport is kept at the US Embassy they should have returned it to you. I just had my 3rd US passport renewal here a few months ago and every time they have returned my old passport while waiting processing for my new one.

He applied at an outreach. They take the old passport back to the embassy with them and send both back to you when the new one comes in.

• Like 1

I just spoke to the 1111 Immigration Helpline.

The new system is a national database, not linked to the local databases of Immigration offices.

Foreigners details must therefore be copied from local offices and added to the new database.

The officer told me that they are having tremendous technical problems which they are trying to resolve but cannot give any timeframe as to these problems being resolved. He mentioned the server which is now being replaced for the 3rd time? His advice was if it works 'it works', if it doesn't work please go to your local Immigration office to avoid overstay.

Your local Immigration office probably has no idea what the problems are.

This explains many problems people have had (my hubby's application inclusive) so far. facepalm.gif Integration is a lengthy and tedious task, but it can be done sooner or later, I hope... rolleyes.gif

He applied at an outreach. They take the old passport back to the embassy with them and send both back to you when the new one comes in.

Thanks, I missed that detail somewhere along the line.

Well making the report was easy enough but it is now 7 days and still showing "pending" status. As it is due Friday, and Friday is a holiday, and it is now too late to do by mail , if it does not come through by tomorrow I will have to make the 3 hour drive.

You know prior to getting my "approval" I was content at having a copy of my application in case anyone asked if I had reported

The law says I must report, not that I must have an approval, and as far as I am concerned Sheryl reported, it is not her fault that Immigration has not responded with an "approval"

How long did it take to get your approval?

Hi Sheryl

Same thing happened to me when I 'onlined' to Nonthaburi ... pending for days ... my wife then phoned them and was told ...we don't do yet ...and for me also too late to post.

And exactly my situation as I finally got them on the phone (never answered my email, no surprise) and was told they do not take it by internet yet.

Too late to mail it, which is what I normally do. So a 3 hour drive it is...rats!

Moral of the story = being able to file online does no mean your local office accepts internet filing. Best to call and ask first.

• Like 1

You are not "overstay" but "overdue for reporting 90 days" and subject to at least a 2,000 baht fine if not done on time.

Yes, sorry I used his words.

'overstay' was probably much easier for him to say than 'overdue reporting your 90 days'.

Just so nobody gets in a flap, if you don't report on time, you have not 'overstayed', you are just late reporting and subject to a fine as posted by lopburi3

Most who received an approval received it same day or the day after.

Until they have ironed out the bugs, I'd advise you have nothing to lose giving in a try, but I'd do it 15 days before your due report.

If you get the 'contact your Immigration' message, or get the 'pending' but no 'approval' within 2 days, at least you have time to submit it by post if you have to make 3,4, 5 hour round trips to your office.

• Like 2

At Khon Kaen today for annual extension and old-style 90-day report.

Naturally I asked when online 90-day would be available.

"Can do already," said the officer.

She then proceeded to sell my wife some cream.

Didn't ask if can do successfully.

• Like 1

Went with wife to Udon Immigration this afternoon. Almost a disaster. Started with Mr. 90 day, explained problem, he looked at document saying pending said passport. My wife tried to explain I have no passport at present, I showed letter from US Embassy stating my new passport was in progress. He said take a number go over there. The odds of getting the lady that for several years has done my extension of stay looked slim. I told wife I think I am about to lose visa/extension of stay. She said "We leave now". Mr. 90 day not happy. When the passport comes, should be well within the 7 day grace period although Mr. 90 day does not acknowledge it, I will go with all paperwork and make sure I get the right lady and do all. My wife's friend was not there, she will contact her. Scary experience.

Went with wife to Udon Immigration this afternoon. Almost a disaster. Started with Mr. 90 day, explained problem, he looked at document saying pending said passport. My wife tried to explain I have no passport at present, I showed letter from US Embassy stating my new passport was in progress. He said take a number go over there. The odds of getting the lady that for several years has done my extension of stay looked slim. I told wife I think I am about to lose visa/extension of stay. She said "We leave now". Mr. 90 day not happy. When the passport comes, should be well within the 7 day grace period although Mr. 90 day does not acknowledge it, I will go with all paperwork and make sure I get the right lady and do all. My wife's friend was not there, she will contact her. Scary experience.

Silly question but why didn't you send your 90 day by mail, then only a copy of your passport is required.

At worst case scenario, even if you await your passport and your late reporting is a 2,000 baht fine.

Because I did it online, ahem cannot you read? I got an instant pending, why would I want to do mail after that? I didn't have your good advice to tell me to mail if not approved within 2 days. I had never done mail or online before, always did report at office. I want them to remember me and Thai people do remember. Unfortunately Mr. 90 day I'm sure remembers the "yak, yak" he got from my wife when trying to extort 2,000 baht from me for being 5 days past the report date. No I didn't pay. My passport will be here before the 7 days is up that Mr. 90 day does not acknowledge and I will go straight to the lady that does my extensions/multi-entry permit. Thanks for the great advice.