Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

7 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

Sorry if this has been asked already, I just discovered the online reporting is down. Last time I had to report in person I arrived at CW and they handed me a map to travel across the city to a new location. Is this still the case? If so does anyone have the current location for Bangkok? I'd rather not go to CW just to be rerouted again.

90 Days Report Section , 2nd Floor , Muang Thong Thani Temporary Service Center (Popular Rd., Pakkred district, Nonthaburi).

11 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

Sorry if this has been asked already, I just discovered the online reporting is down. Last time I had to report in person I arrived at CW and they handed me a map to travel across the city to a new location. Is this still the case? If so does anyone have the current location for Bangkok? I'd rather not go to CW just to be rerouted again.

You will do your report at at Muang Thong Thani where you did your last report in person.

You can make an appointment to do it. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

You will do your report at at Muang Thong Thani where you did you last report in person.

You can make an appointment to do it. http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

Thanks @ubonjoe I just googled the address, read the Google reviews (as I imagined they'd be a laugh) and discovered people recommending online bookings. So you saved me the trouble of figuring out where to do that.

5 minutes ago, seam0nster said:

Thanks @ubonjoe I just googled the address, read the Google reviews (as I imagined they'd be a laugh) and discovered people recommending online bookings. So you saved me the trouble of figuring out where to do that.

If you still have 8 days or so you could try using mail reporting and send today - believe they will process (with note to mail earlier next time).  I note that Google maps has 90 day office listed as closed - believe someone posted wrong information - the visa building is what has returned to Chiang Watanna (unless they have moved the 90 day reporting to there).  

image.png.c7ca1c86485bc388dc1a7b441df26511.png

28 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

If you still have 8 days or so you could try using mail reporting and send today

Call it paranoia but I never really liked the sound of mailing in as a solution. I know it works fine as a solution for many but I'd have that nagging doubt during the waiting period. If I have to travel into the middle of nowhere to get things resolved in front of my eyes, so be it.

28 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I note that Google maps has 90 day office listed as closed

Another search result yields different information:

9d.jpg.5c8d8521e6e62c3965669364e5dd97b4.jpg

So far I figure taking the blue MRT line to Tao Poon (purple line) changing over there and riding to the purple line to Nonthaburi Civic Centre, then taking a taxi for 15 or 20 minutes is the best way there. What an adventure!

I can't help that grumble that it's unbelievable they can't manage to keep a simple web form functioning. Then they hold a competition for the most remote location possible. Sad to think it's difficult by design.

Edited by seam0nster
typo

35 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

If you still have 8 days or so you could try using mail reporting...

Just my own personal opinion but I would never rely on the mail for 90 day reporting or anything else IMM related. 

There is something very satisfying about getting an instant receipt from an in-person visit or a receipt by email in a day or two, if not sooner from doing it online, and if you are able to do it online, everything you do is automatically documented right on your computer.

Having to wait for days for a mailed receipt (that may never come) would just cause me too many sleepless nights.  Just my own view of course.

Edited by WaveHunter

3 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Just my own personal opinion but I would never rely on the mail for 90 day reporting or anything else IMM related. 

I did mailed in reports to the office here for almost 2 years after they moved the office to a location that was about 90 km away. Never had a problem with getting them done that way.

Then they opened a 2nd office that is only 10 km from the house. 

I could not do online reports for about 5 and half years until last October when I was able to do the first one. My wife did mine for me yesterday since the online reporting site is down.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:21 AM, Olmate said:

On occasions when someone ,other than IO, has checked my passport they have no idea what they,re looking at anyway, current stamps,dates, . name surname? Let alone a  90 day barcode on a stapled slip.!

In 30 odd years living here I have been asked for my passport once,

there was a coup on, which is why I had it with me,never carry it otherwise,

at an army checkpoint, the soldier was looking at it upside down,so maybe

that does not even count...????

regards worgeordie

• Haha 2

If my current 90-day report expires on 21 April 2021, what is the earliest date and last day for me to submit a new report?

1. In-person report at MTT (not CW, right?)

2. By registered mail

I had no reason to check, so I didn't realise the on-line system for reporting was down until I tried it within the 15 days specified.

I then considered the mail-in method, but that has to be received at Imm before the 15 days.  So already too late, before knowing the system had crashed.

So, it seems my only option is a 125 km (one way) road trip. I suppose I could bring forward my extension application and lose a number of weeks of stay.

Another alternative, I might just wear (in bad grace) the 2000bht fine.

(Agents are not an option for me as the one I contacted previously about another matter lied to me and attempted extorsion) 

10 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I then considered the mail-in method, but that has to be received at Imm before the 15 days.

Has to be mailed 15 days or more early but they normally will process if not and received with 7 days or more remaining (just a note to mail earlier next time).

19 minutes ago, Lucian said:

If my current 90-day report expires on 21 April 2021, what is the earliest date and last day for me to submit a new report?

1. In-person report at MTT (not CW, right?)

2. By registered mail

1.   Now through 27th.

2.  You are late but if received this weekend (or likely first workday next week) should be processed OK.   Mail today if possible.

Edited by lopburi3

20 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I had no reason to check, so I didn't realise the on-line system for reporting was down until I tried it within the 15 days specified.

I then considered the mail-in method, but that has to be received at Imm before the 15 days.  So already too late, before knowing the system had crashed.

So, it seems my only option is a 125 km (one way) road trip. I suppose I could bring forward my extension application and lose a number of weeks of stay.

(Agents are not an option for me as the one I contacted previously about another matter lied to me and attempted extorsion) 

Shame your not a regularon here, its a well discussed thread.

37 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

You can do your extension up to thirty days early and you will not loose anytime, it will start from the end of your current extension

24 minutes ago, flexomike said:

You can do your extension up to thirty days early and you will not loose anytime, it will start from the end of your current extension

Thanks. I'm switching from retirement to marriage this time. I thought it began from application date. I may be wrong. 

I will apply for the extension, earlier than planned, on the last date allowed for the 90 day report. 

I just have to take some silly photos around the house and buy some numbers to stick on the letterbox, after I buy a letterbox. 

4 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Thanks. I'm switching from retirement to marriage this time. I thought it began from application date. I may be wrong. 

You are correct. The new type of extension will start on the day you apply.

You could do your 90 day report 6 days late and not be fined.

2 hours ago, flexomike said:

Just for information Surin Immigration will allow extension applications up to 45 days prior to the previous expiry date. I believe that there are other offices that also permit that.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:
3 hours ago, Cataclysms said:

The system has been down since at least Monday.  Thailand 4.0... 555!

Wednesday 17th February 2021 I believe.

Hmm, Wednesday 17th February PLUS 90 days = about 18th of May.

So that's when I reckon it'll be up again - because they've "lost" their database and need everyone to report one more time so they can recreate it.

5 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

1.   Now through 27th.

2.  You are late but if received this weekend (or likely first workday next week) should be processed OK.   Mail today if possible.

Tks lopburi 13. With the 7 days grace, I'd probably opt for a in-person report after the Songkhran holidays. 

3 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

So that's when I reckon it'll be up again - because they've "lost" their database and need everyone to report one more time so they can recreate it.

A report in person is not recorded on the online system.

3 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

...until now?

The system only accepts the application and it then it is sent to the local office for approval unless the local office allows automatic approval.

There is no need for the system to have a record of the reports.

Just did my last minute in person report at Khon Kaen this afternoon.

Room full of people. After about 5 minutes, one officer said, "Any 90 day reports?"

Two of us stood up. 3 minutes later it was done.

They are not all idiots with a chip on their shoulder.

Many thanks, Khon Kaen Immigration.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The system only accepts the application and it then it is sent to the local office for approval unless the local office allows automatic approval.

There is no need for the system to have a record of the reports.

So you think the online system has no database of its own and merely sends information - the application that you enter - to a local office which, in turn, sends it back to the online system a day or two later as approved or not.

I thought I was giving the Immigration bureau a fairly acceptable excuse - loss of the database - for the incredibly long delay in getting the site back up. 

1 minute ago, mahtin said:

Just did my last minute in person report at Khon Kaen this afternoon.

Room full of people. After about 5 minutes, one officer said, "Any 90 day reports?"

Two of us stood up. 3 minutes later it was done.

They are not all idiots with a chip on their shoulder.

Many thanks, Khon Kaen Immigration.

That's what used to happen at Phuket when people were queueing up outside Immigration after lunch. One guy would let all the 90 day people in first - used to upset a lot of queueing tourists who didn't know what "90 Days" was all about.

Now we have the "Drive-thru". Even better.