Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Nope only what Mr. 90 day told me he would do. Look, maybe he can't, maybe he can. My bet is if Immigration wants to they can stamp you right out of the country if they so chose for no reason. You aren't in Kansas anymore.

Just received confirmation of my 90 day report online.

I made the online application Monday 27 April in the afternoon, received a confirmation email yesterday afternoon from:

[email protected]

Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Normally I do my report at the immigration office in Jomtien (Pattaya).

Easy, no hassle.

Just FYI.

• Like 1

Because I did it online, ahem cannot you read? I got an instant pending, why would I want to do mail after that? I didn't have your good advice to tell me to mail if not approved within 2 days. I had never done mail or online before, always did report at office. I want them to remember me and Thai people do remember. Unfortunately Mr. 90 day I'm sure remembers the "yak, yak" he got from my wife when trying to extort 2,000 baht from me for being 5 days past the report date. No I didn't pay. My passport will be here before the 7 days is up that Mr. 90 day does not acknowledge and I will go straight to the lady that does my extensions/multi-entry permit. Thanks for the great advice.

Well you could have saved yourself a lot of problems and confrontation with Mr 90 days if you'd applied to renew your passport after your last 90 day report, knowing it was due to expire.

Why complain and blame others for a problem you created.

If you read the previous posts, I also reported that not all Immigration offices were 'up and running' and advised to contact your local Immigration office to check first before submitting an online report.

Anyway good luck with getting your new passport and I hope you beat the deadline to avoid a fine. Remember all government offices are closed 4th & 5th next week.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

No, not worse case btw. You get stamp in passport.

What "stamp" is that ?

Can you post a picture ?

If someone reports late they get a stamp in their passport confirming the late report and the fine paid.

One time I was a few days late I confessed and only got fined 1,000.

No stamp in passport, no receipt, nothing.

Could this be another case of "at the discretion of the officer?"

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Same as me, 1000 baht fine, no stamp

Were either of you less than 7 days late?

In my experience immigration give receipts for everything. If you weren't given a receipt it's likely you bought two IO's lunch.

Edited by elviajero

I was 3 weeks late, since I just got my 1 year ext. And thought it is always calculated from that date. But I found its only from your first ext. Or the entry back to Thailand. They didn't make problems, I explained and handed over 2000 baht, they gave me back 1000 and stapled the new reporting slip inside my passport, no stamp

• Like 1

No receipt is the keyword whistling.gif

Special price.

Just received confirmation of my 90 day report online.

I made the online application Monday 27 April in the afternoon, received a confirmation email yesterday afternoon from:

[email protected]

Dear Mr.

ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th

Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

Normally I do my report at the immigration office in Jomtien (Pattaya).

Easy, no hassle.

Just FYI.

Thank you for the Jomtien / Pattaya update. I will give it a try the next time.

Question regarding "Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th": Where on that site can the status be checked?

And exactly my situation as I finally got them on the phone (never answered my email, no surprise) and was told they do not take it by internet yet.

Too late to mail it, which is what I normally do. So a 3 hour drive it is...rats!

Moral of the story = being able to file online does no mean your local office accepts internet filing. Best to call and ask first.

Well I made the trek out to immigration today, having attempted online filing only to have it go through fine but remain forever in "pending" status.

While there I asked them when it will be possible to file online and they said "already can" to which I replied that I had tried and never got confirmation. According to them (Chachoengsao immigration) the problem has nothing to do with their office; they're ready and able to receive online reports but the system is full of bugs.

And exactly my situation as I finally got them on the phone (never answered my email, no surprise) and was told they do not take it by internet yet.

Too late to mail it, which is what I normally do. So a 3 hour drive it is...rats!

Moral of the story = being able to file online does no mean your local office accepts internet filing. Best to call and ask first.

Well I made the trek out to immigration today, having attempted online filing only to have it go through fine but remain forever in "pending" status.

While there I asked them when it will be possible to file online and they said "already can" to which I replied that I had tried and never got confirmation. According to them (Chachoengsao immigration) the problem has nothing to do with their office; they're ready and able to receive online reports but the system is full of bugs.

Sheryl ... maybe an idea to cancel your 'PENDING' status ... the bugs might die and cause even more confusion ... I cancelled my PENDING... just a thought ....

Edited by JAS21

Because I did it online, ahem cannot you read? I got an instant pending, why would I want to do mail after that? I didn't have your good advice to tell me to mail if not approved within 2 days. I had never done mail or online before, always did report at office. I want them to remember me and Thai people do remember. Unfortunately Mr. 90 day I'm sure remembers the "yak, yak" he got from my wife when trying to extort 2,000 baht from me for being 5 days past the report date. No I didn't pay. My passport will be here before the 7 days is up that Mr. 90 day does not acknowledge and I will go straight to the lady that does my extensions/multi-entry permit. Thanks for the great advice.

Well you could have saved yourself a lot of problems and confrontation with Mr 90 days if you'd applied to renew your passport after your last 90 day report, knowing it was due to expire.

Why complain and blame others for a problem you created.

If you read the previous posts, I also reported that not all Immigration offices were 'up and running' and advised to contact your local Immigration office to check first before submitting an online report.

Anyway good luck with getting your new passport and I hope you beat the deadline to avoid a fine. Remember all government offices are closed 4th & 5th next week.

Sgtsabai,

I'm sorry you feel I was trying to wind you up, but that wasn't my intention.

What was in the back of my mind was the fact that your last extension should only have been dated until the expiry date of your passport and I wondered if you were aware of that. So theoretically, no valid passport, no valid extension.

Announcement

According to the New Regulation from August 13, 2013,

when submitting application for Visa Extension if the validity of passport of the applicant is not longer than one year left before expiry,

the extension of stay will be permitted not exceeding the expired date of passport.

After the renewal of your passport of obtaining a new passport,

you have to re-apply for Visa Extension by submitting required document and paying extension fee ( 1,900 Baht ).

In case of overstay, the fine is 500 Baht per day.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/663684-new-rules-for-extensions-of-stay-with-expiring-passport/

Sheryl ... maybe an idea to cancel your 'PENDING' status ... the bugs might die and cause even more confusion ... I cancelled my PENDING... just a thought ....

Good point. I did.

Has anyone had a similar experience with online reporting ? I entered Thailand on 18th Feb. Today went onto the site to report online. Fill in the form, click submit and then nothing, page is just blank with no confirmation of submission or anything else.

I then see that to check the applications progress you need to enter an ID number ( plus passport details obviously). So how do you get the ID number ?

Edited by whatawonderfulday

Has anyone had a similar experience with online reporting ? I entered Thailand on 18th Feb. Today went onto the site to report online. Fill in the form, click submit and then nothing, page is just blank with no confirmation of submission or anything else.

I then see that to check the applications progress you need to enter an ID number ( plus passport details obviously). So how do you get the ID number ?

After clicking submit there are additional steps to finish the application. Did you try more than once.

Did you get a popup message informing you to check with your local office after clicking submit? That is what I get and can go no further.

To check status of an application you can enter a verification number you get when you complete the application or you can enter your passport number, date of birth and nationality. If there is no info after clinking search you will get a small one line message at the bottom of the page in Thai that translates to "not found".

I may have been lucky, but I completed the online last Wednesday morning, and had the approval in the afternoon :

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:27:23 +0700
To: xxxxx @hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Immigration Bureau Thailand

Dear Mr. ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th

After clicking submit there are additional steps to finish the application. Did you try more than once.

Did you get a popup message informing you to check with your local office after clicking submit? That is what I get and can go no further.

To check status of an application you can enter a verification number you get when you complete the application or you can enter your passport number, date of birth and nationality. If there is no info after clinking search you will get a small one line message at the bottom of the page in Thai that translates to "not found".

No as I said after clicking submit the page just changes to a blank page and does nothing else. Refresh has same result. So hence no pop up or anything else. Just checked application progress by putting in passport details and it say not found ( in thai )

No as I said after clicking submit the page just changes to a blank page and does nothing else. Refresh has same result. So hence no pop up or anything else. Just checked application progress by putting in passport details and it say not found ( in thai )

You should check you do not have a popup blocker that may be preventing you from getting the message.

I think you are getting the message but are unable see it.

"Not found" can be that the system cannon find your records because it is not there or there is an error in the info in your records. Which is the reason you would be getting the popup message.

On a different aspect of the 90 day online reporting, I used the online system today and got as far the second step and putting in my address. It appears the Changwat, Ampur and Tambon all have to be selected from a drop down data bases, however I live in the hills north of Chiang Mai (note Chiang Mai is spelt Chingmai in the data base) and neither my Ampur nor Tambon appear to be in the data base, resulting in my online application being rejected. I tried using both English and Thai script but neither worked.

Has anyone had this problem and found a solution - I am assuming Immigration have not input every Ampur and Tambon in the system 'yet'?

Mike,

It's quite possible you may not have the full or correct address for where you live.

My first line of investigation would be to take the address you have and a list of the dropdown options and enquire at your local Post Office first, explaining the problem.

I had a similar problem when I first moved here. The post office gave me the correct address from the 3 other different addresses I was being given. Never had a problem since.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

You should check you do not have a popup blocker that may be preventing you from getting the message.

I think you are getting the message but are unable see it.

"Not found" can be that the system cannon find your records because it is not there or there is an error in the info in your records. Which is the reason you would be getting the popup message.

I have same problem as above Joe and I entered the immigration web address into my

pop-up blocker and tried again with the same result ie. submit and blank page appears.

I am close to immigration office so no ordeal for me and hopefully wrinkles will be ironed

out by the next time my 90 day is due. biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif

Wife tried it last night. Didn't work. Report is due on the 10th.

What do you mean by didn't work?

Was she able to enter her personal info but got the message to contact your local office? That has happened to a lot of people.

I have not been able to get past that first page. I think there is an error in the info on file or the info is not there yet. In my case

I think it might be that my nationality in the records may not match the only one I can select for it on the application (USA verses American).

This is what happening to me today/6May....I'm at the 15 day before point...putting in all required info...can't get past the first page...have tried at least a half dozen times so far to include some variation in the entries like with and without flight number, entering as Other, etc....keeps telling me to contact my local office. I keep trying over the coming days but my gut is telling me I'll be visiting Cheang Wattana again to do my report.

Remember there are 3 locations for doing the report in Bangkok open for all residents of the city - so a closer location might be an option. My result was the same and also tried every variation I could think of - last entry was 12 years ago and flight number unreadable in passport so tried everything it looked like as well as without..