Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

8 minutes ago, sanooki said:

Does anyone know if they fixed their computer to allow those on renewed passports, which are different from the passport (numbers) on their arrival cards, to do online 90-day reports?

I and some others reported that we were able to do an online report in those circumstances after having a new passport after the last entry.

However, I would recommend you do a mail-in report 15 days prior to report date prior to trying the 90-day online report in case the online report doesn't work again or the site is defective as it often is.

Edited by Advocate

7 minutes ago, Advocate said:

I and some others reported that we were able to do an online report in those circumstances after having a new passport after the last entry.

However the system is still down.  Backend server notification appears now

image.png.8b479bc8bc451b0865446d223ec54a91.png

16 minutes ago, sanooki said:

Does anyone know if they fixed their computer to allow those on renewed passports, which are different from the passport (numbers) on their arrival cards, to do online 90-day reports?

I was able to do first online report ever due to an old entry and a new passport last October.

There were reports prior to that by others with a old entry or a new passport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

Indolence and dereliction of duty are more likely causes. Too many bollxxxx is more likely than too many cooks.

You can use upper case "i's" for boIIocks to defeat the profanity filter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Forgot my 90 day report. The "7 days after" window expires tomorrow but offices are closed and the website appears to be down today. I was trying on a Mac with Chrome though and I read that I need Explorer. Does it open on Explorer today or do I just get to eat the 2,000b fine on Friday?

1 minute ago, ubonrthai said:

Forgot my 90 day report. The "7 days after" window expires tomorrow but offices are closed and the website appears to be down today. I was trying on a Mac with Chrome though and I read that I need Explorer. Does it open on Explorer today or do I just get to eat the 2,000b fine on Friday?

The online report site has been down for almost 2 months now and it it was up you could not do your report online after your report date.

You will have to pay the 2000 baht fine for late reporting on Friday when the offices open again unless immigration decides to give you a break and does not do it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ubonrthai said:

I don't know which office you use but I have been told that the Surin Immigration office is closed until Monday 19th April 2021. It would be prudent to ring on Friday to check.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I don't know which office you use but I have been told that the Surin Immigration office is closed until Monday 19th April 2021. It would be prudent to ring on Friday to check.

Who told you that?

Unless that is a local decision to close on the 16th that is not a holiday and other offices will be open.

1 hour ago, Advocate said:

Breaking news: It's still broke.

90-day online reporting website still dysfunctional 20210413 10:51.

Unfortunately real news which I hope we will hear one day is that it is working.

You'll hear one day it is all fixed and in working order, only to be scrapped the next day, when they do away with 90 day reporting.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Who told you that?

Unless that is a local decision to close on the 16th that is not a holiday and other offices will be open.

A Surin Immigration officer was the source of the information. "My wife called them yesterday (Monday) and told closed. Open on the 19th then she will go and pay my 2000 baht fine."

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Who told you that?

Possibly only a local decision but for the sake of a ฿5.00 call it would be prudent to check with your local immigration office.

22 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Possibly only a local decision but for the sake of a ฿5.00 call it would be prudent to check with your local immigration office.

So I take it, then, that you will be following your advice to @ubonrthai below by calling Surin Immigration Office on Friday, will you? If you get an answer not only will you be 5 THB the poorer but it will also become apparent that the officer to whom your wife spoke yesterday was telling her porkies and that you therefore need to hot-foot it there on Friday clutching 2 x crisp 1,000 THB notes.

6 hours ago, Yorkie said:

It would be prudent to ring on Friday to check.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OJAS said:

So I take it, then, that you will be following your advice to @ubonrthai below by calling Surin Immigration Office on Friday, will you? If you get an answer not only will you be 5 THB the poorer but it will also become apparent that the officer to whom your wife spoke yesterday was telling her porkies and that you therefore need to hot-foot it there on Friday clutching 2 x crisp 1,000 THB notes.

Why are you assuming that it was my wife who spoke to the immigration officer? It was a quote (indicated by the "..") from another Farang.

My 90 day check-in is due on 17th April 2021 and it was only because I am awaiting the unlikely event that the on-line service will be up and running before the end of the week that I didn't report last week. In 20 years, I have never reported later than 5 days after the due date.

Can't quite believe that Immigration hasn't postponed 90-day reporting requirements given the fact that Covid is on the rise and the bloody online reporting tool is busted. It's ridiculous that folks like me are asked to work here, pay our taxes and then told it's easy to comply with the rules. 

Why does Thai immigration continue to require me to report my wherabouts every 90 days when I have a BOI work permit, pay taxes and go through all manner of hoops to do my business here in Thailand??? 

It is a joke. Wake up Thailand. This requirement is antiquated and so very unhelpful for people who come here to work.

17 hours ago, Yorkie said:

A Surin Immigration officer was the source of the information. "My wife called them yesterday (Monday) and told closed. Open on the 19th then she will go and pay my 2000 baht fine."

It appears that another Farang rang the Surin Immigration office on Monday and was told (by a different IO apparently) that the office would be open on Friday and on Saturday morning.

Difficult to know who to believe these days.

Anyway, I shall rock up on Tuesday morning to report (3 days after the actual date).

18 hours ago, JRG23 said:

Why does Thai immigration continue to require me to report my wherabouts every 90 days when I have a BOI work permit, pay taxes and go through all manner of hoops to do my business here in Thailand??? 

Because you are a Farang.

It is still broke and that's no joke.

90-day online reporting website still dysfunctional 20210414 14:53

3 minutes ago, Advocate said:

It is still broke and that's no joke.

90-day online reporting website still dysfunctional 20210414 14:53

The chances of anything being fixed this week are between zero and no chance!

2 minutes ago, up-country_sinclair said:

90 day is due tomorrow. I would have done it online, but that's obviously not happening at the moment.

Immigration offices are open tomorrow at 8:30, right?

Should be.  unless they decide to lock it down.

1 minute ago, up-country_sinclair said:

90 day is due tomorrow. I would have done it online, but that's obviously not happening at the moment.

Immigration offices are open tomorrow at 8:30, right?

Should be normal hours but expect it to be a crowd.  If tomorrow is actual due date you can report up to 6 days later when doing inperson.

22 hours ago, Yorkie said:

The chances of anything being fixed this week are between zero and no chance!

The chances of Immigration fixing anything technical will remain just as an unlikely and unpredictable an event as the immigration rules being changed to simplify both the work of immigration officers and the effort of us aliens to meet them.

Why would they wish to reduce the work required of immigration officers ?   To do so would result in less officers would be required.   And that would be all the way up the chain. 

On 4/12/2021 at 7:05 PM, ThailandRyan said:

However the system is still down.  Backend server notification appears now

image.png.8b479bc8bc451b0865446d223ec54a91.png

I got the exact same error message when I tried at 9:30 pm tonight/Thursday....

After fighting through a bunch of invalid site certificate errors.

Will try again during the day on Friday...which supposedly is a working day for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I wish you luck but I'm afraid it's dead and gone.

In my opinion it is irresponsible during this latest increase in cases of the virus to require foreigners (or any one else) to travel and queue to conduct a pointless exercise.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I got the exact same error message when I tried at 9:30 pm tonight/Thursday....

After fighting through a bunch of invalid site certificate errors.

Will try again during the day on Friday...which supposedly is a working day for them.

I tried at 9:15 this morning (Friday) and received the same message after the same invalid site certificate errors.  The message I saw was the the security certificate expired 54 days ago.

10 minutes ago, statman78 said:

I tried at 9:15 this morning (Friday) and received the same message after the same invalid site certificate errors.  The message I saw was the the security certificate expired 54 days ago.

Immigrations extranet has been down since February 17th. Just go back a few pages and you will find many posts about it.

The security certificate expired after it was already down.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigrations extranet has been down since February 17th. Just go back a few pages and you will find many posts about it.

The security certificate expired after it was already down.

Waiting for some announcement today that as of Monday they will be doing another amnesty for 90 day reports in lieu of the current wave of Covid which makes last years issues look small in comparison.  I have an early appointment on Monday at MTT to do my 90 day in person.  If there has been no movement as far as the 90 day issue, I will of course end up making the 1 hour ride out to the location and do my report in person.  I will update this site with my findings.

• Like 2

Reading news and Immigrations intention to overhaul the outdated Immigration regulations, supposedly making it easier for tourist to enter and long term expats to stay, I'm not expecting the extranet to be up and running until they make decisions on the way forward.

There is a very good chance 90 day reporting will be completely abolished.

It's certainly being discussed according to my IO.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Waiting for some announcement today that as of Monday they will be doing another amnesty for 90 day reports in lieu of the current wave of Covid which makes last years issues look small in comparison.

Totally agree, that would be the logical and common sense approach.

• Like 1