Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

When login to the mobile app you get a popup message with your passport number, permit date and "Status Overstay" with normal under it if not on one. What does that all say when you login?

I just get the form to fill in. No pop up.

1 minute ago, jnp73 said:

I just get the form to fill in. No pop up.

Are you using the eService app? When you open the app you login using your email address and password. Then it takes you a screen with choices for that you want to do with the popup that I mentioned on it.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you using the eService app? When you open the app you login using your email address and password. Then it takes you a screen with choices for that you want to do with the popup that I mentioned on it.

Yes, but I always need to get a new password.!! I never get a pop up with my passport number.

5 minutes ago, jnp73 said:

Yes, but I always need to get a new password.!! I never get a pop up with my passport number.

Not sure why you are having to get a new password. I installed the app yesterday for the first time and had to go through the registration that required confirmation of my email address. Since then I just need to login using my email address and password.

I assume the the what it shows on your phone to open it (enlarged for clarity).

image.png.affd1c521e02209ed6e01b11d4f5c093.png

I would do a screenshot of the app pages but it will let me do it.

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure why you are having to get a new password. I installed the app yesterday for the first time and had to go through the registration that required confirmation of my email address. Since then I just need to login using my email address and password.

IMG_7155.thumb.PNG.abcbd89a6a96207a9f3fe5bec1044f4b.PNGThis what I get

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Sorry for asking a basic question:

When it requests email and password, does this mean the password for your email account, or a new and unique password only to be used for this app?

This is the login screen I get on Android:Screenshot_20210424-190833.thumb.jpg.e1245ab5f355a9ae1a4e8fd1ba5e5100.jpg

Edited by bluesofa

20 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Sorry for asking a basic question:

When it requests email and password, does this mean the password for your email account, or a new and unique password only to be used for this app?

This is the login screen I get on Android:Screenshot_20210424-190833.thumb.jpg.e1245ab5f355a9ae1a4e8fd1ba5e5100.jpg

A new password for the application.  You need to hit registration first.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

A new password for the application.  You need to hit registration first.

Thanks Lopburi3. I was pretty dim to miss the obvious there!

I've still failed the 90 day registration though.

I got the app registered, then went for 90 day:

Laborious, but when I got to entering my address:

Address & soi entered.

Province selected (Udon).

City/Amphur selected.

District/Tambon - it refused to offer a drop-down list to select from. Couldn't get any further.

What words can I use to describe my frustration without being banned?

19 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

District/Tambon - it refused to offer a drop-down list to select from. Couldn't get any further.

Can you write it in by chance?  Not sure which have menu and which you enter.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

You need to enter the first letter to get the drop-down menu - for that letter only...... and it might not be the obvious one you think.

just try all the letters from a-z, and you'll eventually find the one you want...

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Can you write it in by chance?  Not sure which have menu and which you enter.

I had another go, to attampt writing the Tambon in manually.

More time spent... got to District/Tambon, clicked on it just to check. This time it gave me a drop-down list on the first attempt. Weird, but good - I hope!

Successfully completed it and it acknowledged that. I took a screenshot. Then it asked me if I wanted to download the details. I opted to download it.

Any idea where it has saved it? I wasn't asked where to save it, it just did it. Is it in my Android settings somewhere, would you know?

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Successfully completed it and it acknowledged that. I took a screenshot. Then it asked me if I wanted to download the details. I opted to download it.

Any idea where it has saved it? I wasn't asked where to save it, it just did it. Is it in my Android settings somewhere, would you know?

It saves it in a folder somewhere. On the app after you click "NOTIFICATION" You will  see a button that says "Your Downloaded Documents". If I click the button it shows my report done in January (this month done in person).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jackson B said:

This is the message I get after filling in the page. If I click OK, it takes me back to the form. Useless.

That means your record could not be found or maybe due to you being outside the allowed window to do the report.

Check page one to confirm you entered all the required fields correctly and only complete those fields. Also using the drop down menus for nationality and date of entry.

2 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

My friend has been using this system for quite some time.  Just tried, and no luck.  Was told to go to his immigration office.

When is his report due?.

A error done on page one can cause the message.

3 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

My friend has been using this system for quite some time.  Just tried, and no luck.  Was told to go to his immigration office.

Error messages normally are supposed to give you an idea of what the problem is.  Unfortunately, things work a little differently in the Magic Kingdom than the rest of the world ????

If you were given that particular error message, more often than not it means you are outside the permissible timeframe for filing online.  Many people (myself included) miscount the days, thinking they are 15 days out when they are really 16 days out.  It happens often, so just wait a day and try again if you thought you were trying on Day 15.

The other possibility is that you entered data incorrectly.  A tip:  fill in ONLY data fields with a red asterisk, leaving others blank and use drop down box for your nationality and select manually (don't type it in).  If you are American, look for American (not USA).

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Sorry not smart enough to use a smart phone - only calls and SMS on that.  I started with a Commodor64 and still not much beyond it.

I am not far in front of you. The one thing that I've learnt to do is plug my desktop keyboard into my phone to make texting easier but I rarely do it.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Sorry not smart enough to use a smart phone - only calls and SMS on that.  I started with a Commodor64 and still not much beyond it.

For someone not smart enough, you certainly came up with a good suggestion. You helped me with with my hard-of-learning issue.

Hey I'm just getting picky now!

After help from UJ and Lopburi3, my Android online application was accepted. With the acknowledgement was immigration's 23-digit reference number. Initially it said I needed to enter it to check my application status.

I did find the documented application saved. I tried to highlight the 23-digit number to paste into the query field. I think it must all be saved as an image?

I found there was another option by entering my passport number, DOB and nationality. Afterwards I saw it also said elsewhere my application was 'pending' too.

It is my 1st time applying for 90 day reporting online since the in person one.  The app and website act as though my 1st one was not registered, telling me to go the the local office.  I am about as far as you can get from my home local office right now and will not be that way for another month.  The local office (Samui) will not help since they say I am not registered at their office.  Will wait and try a few days from now as it seems the system is having problems.