Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

It is my 1st time applying for 90 day reporting online since the in person one.  The app and website act as though my 1st one was not registered, telling me to go the the local office.  I am about as far as you can get from my home local office right now and will not be that way for another month.  The local office (Samui) will not help since they say I am not registered at their office.  Will wait and try a few days from now as it seems the system is having problems.

Whether it will work or not I don't know, but you could try submitting a TM30 to temporarily change your address to Samui. You will have to submit another TM30 when you return to your former address of course.

2 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

It is my 1st time applying for 90 day reporting online since the in person one.  The app and website act as though my 1st one was not registered, telling me to go the the local office.

Checking mine due in July now since the site was down when it was due I get the check with my local office and on the app it tells me I have to do it within the 15 day window. That indicates to me the system has can see that I did a report in person.

Double check you entered everything correctly. When doing it on the app I got a check with my local office due to a typo I made. Corrected it and got the 15 day message.

2 hours ago, Martinpeter said:

Has anyone had there 90 day approved yet? since the online system came back last Friday? (obliviously  they don't work at weekends? ).

Some people have already got the approval. The got the approval within hours of submitting it. I suspect some have gotten the instant approval if their local office allows it.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some people have already got the approval. The got the approval within hours of submitting it. I suspect some have gotten the instant approval it their local office allows it.

UJ, could explain that a bit more please - 'if their local office allows it'?

Are you saying that online registration is not allowed by all branches?

I was under the impression (perhaps incorrectly) that the 90 day registration was on a nationally networked system. Therefore wherever the online request is processed, the details would be available from all the branches?

58 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

UJ, could explain that a bit more please - 'if their local office allows it'?

That was for instant approval not the report itself.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I suspect some have gotten the instant approval if their local office allows it.

Some offices have turned on automatic/instant approval of the report. No wait for the approval email.

I have gotten instant of approval for the 2 online reports I have done. Shortly after submitting the report I got a popup message stating it was approved.

• Thanks 1

Based on feedback here, and on FB, it seems like they just turned the old system back on, with no real uprade, or fixes applied. More an act of desperation based on the thrid wave.

Success (getting past the first page) still seems oddly dependent on unseen forces, and luck.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, chessman said:

I applied on Friday morning and am still pending (Bangkok)... 

am not worried yet... the last time I applied it took 3 days but was eventually approved.

Approved now.

Applied Friday Morning and approved Monday afternoon.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 7:58 AM, ubonjoe said:

That means your record could not be found or maybe due to you being outside the allowed window to do the report.

Check page one to confirm you entered all the required fields correctly and only complete those fields. Also using the drop down menus for nationality and date of entry.

Thanks Joe, but I've checked all those things 25 times now. Still 3 days before due date. I called immigration today, and the woman just said to try again. Need to keep trying. Not recommended to use the phone app. Use internet explorer.

When to give up? It seems useless to me.

On 4/25/2021 at 4:10 PM, DrPhibes said:

It is my 1st time applying for 90 day reporting online since the in person one.  The app and website act as though my 1st one was not registered, telling me to go the the local office.  I am about as far as you can get from my home local office right now and will not be that way for another month.  The local office (Samui) will not help since they say I am not registered at their office.  Will wait and try a few days from now as it seems the system is having problems.

Post it?

2 hours ago, Jackson B said:

Not recommended to use the phone app.

You might want try the app. It may work since entering the required info is a little different. It also gives different reasons for the application failing.

The problem could be an error in the records of some kind.

26 minutes ago, eastcst84 said:

My first in person reporting gave me a date of May 11, just trying this now on both app/safari/chrome and getting every error mentioned in this thread. Ridiculous ????

Try later since you are the edge of 15 day window before your report date that includes the report date.

On 4/26/2021 at 7:07 AM, Martinpeter said:

Hi/.

Has anyone had there 90 day approved yet? since the online system came back last Friday? (obliviously  they don't work at weekends? ). Pending still?

otherwise i need to go to MTT.

I just got an email back now for approval! - Good glad to see the system up and running (save me a trip to MTT tomorrow now).

seems like other posts it takes 4 days to clear.

cheers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlfHuy said:

Still waiting for my approval back by post.

Posted it on 05th of April, checked yesterday and they got it on 07/04

Mine was sent 7th and received 8th and still waiting so would not be worried yet.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You might want try the app. It may work since entering the required info is a little different. It also gives different reasons for the application failing.

I think your hypothesis that there is an error of some kind in their records sounds most likely. Yes, I tried the app about 25 times. No use. Just keeps taking me back to the same screen.

Until when can I use the postal method?

Not going to add to the numerous 90 day topics posted so I'll post it here. As stated, I give up on doing this online after 3 days of trying constantly on every variation imaginable. This is my second time(first in person and by mail) and will be doing this by post. I see they ask for:

"3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document"

Do I send my original for photocopy?

On 4/27/2021 at 7:34 AM, ubonjoe said:

Just to update you.... Went to CW yesterday at 3pm. No queue, straight in. They were also unsure why the online did not work, as all their records were correct. They did say, however, that there is another part of the system that they don't have access to. And maybe problematic because I had changed visa class within the country last year. But that was just a guess. They also warned not to use the app, as it is unreliable.

So driving out to MTT took less time that sitting on the computer and trying endlessly to input information they already have. The 90-day reporting seems anachronistic and a  bit pointless to me.