Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

I have tried with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and in all cases I could not proceed beyond page one. Same message as for others: "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Service please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." I have used same info as before. Last time online reporting was down and I have used mail-in option. I have 14days until notice date. Every 90 days same issue. Their system is not working. Have to waste time either to do it by mail or go in person to Chaeng Wattana.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, pon2007 said:

I have tried with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and in all cases I could not proceed beyond page one. Same message as for others: "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Service please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area." I have used same info as before. Last time online reporting was down and I have used mail-in option. I have 14days until notice date. Every 90 days same issue. Their system is not working. Have to waste time either to do it by mail or go in person to Chaeng Wattana.

This has been a common problem reported by myself and others. I have no idea of what it will take to fix this but I wish someone in immigration would take the time - and care - about fixing it!!

32 minutes ago, pookiki said:

This has been a common problem reported by myself and others. I have no idea of what it will take to fix this but I wish someone in immigration would take the time - and care - about fixing it!!

It heard it happens because someone has to register on site first, before being able to use this system. Also, if you register one time outside your province. But it could be a hundred more reasons (TM30 / TMxxx, ...).. system is online, but not working for every case. Also check that the nationality is correct, as it happens to me to write FRANCE when I should select French Metropolitan (from memory)

Maybe this can help.

Phil.

2 hours ago, khunphil said:

........as it happens to me to write FRANCE when I should select French Metropolitan (from memory)

Maybe this can help.

Phil.

You shouldn't "write" anything against "nationality" - use the drop down menu.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

You shouldn't "write" anything against "nationality" - use the drop down menu.

I know that now ???? but some years ago, the drop-down menu took age to...drop down ! (OS incompatibility) Thanks

• Like 1

Those foreigners whose 90-day online report attempt fails should complain formally in writing.

If the IB does not respond to complaints, then complain to Ombudsman.

The IB has no interest in fixing defective software and defective procedures if there are no consequences for allowing such defects to continue.

If nobody complains the problems will never be fixed.

• Like 1

Attention:  Maj-General Surachate Hakpal

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Immigration Bureau of Thailand

507 Soi Suan Plu Sathorn

Immigration Bureau Bangkok 10120, FAX: 0-2287-1516, 0-2287-1310

Ombudsman online complaint address: https://webapp.ombudsman.go.th/omb_ics/default.aspx?Language=en-US

The Prime Minister of Thailand

Formal complaint against Immigration Bureau

Government House, Phitsanulok Road, Dusit, Bangkok 10300

Edited by Advocate

9 minutes ago, Advocate said:

Attention:  Maj-General Surachate Hakpal

FORMAL COMPLAINT

Immigration Bureau of Thailand

507 Soi Suan Plu Sathorn

Bangkok 10120

Ombudsman online complaint address: https://webapp.ombudsman.go.th/omb_ics/default.aspx?Language=en-US

The Prime Minister of Thailand

Formal complaint against Immigration Bureau

Government House, Phitsanulok Road, Dusit, Bangkok 10300

Need emails, 99% of people won't bother with letters

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Letters, particularly registered letters, go through a formal process of recording, directing to addressee, and filing. Emails do not go through a formal process and can be ignored without consequences to the negligent Thai official.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

And many won't check their email Spam or don't open their emails when seen, where they come from.

Imagine an email from (fictive: Mod's don't block me again, krub).

[email protected]

Subject: complaint

You think the complaints team will jump over it to respond ASAP?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

disagree - email complaining = reaction will be ''not get''.

on the other hand

registered letter - stop and think Thai.

''what do I do? I don't know, so I pass it on to boss''.

repeat 10 times

it will get to the person at the top - the addressee .

• Like 1

Is there a form that can be printed at imigration with our visa information. Residency permit maybe?  IMO the issue is that immigration has the wrong data on record.  If what they have is not correct, the online app will never be approved. 

We really need the press involved, and the usual advocates with a strong social media presence.

That's the only way the TM.30 issue got escalated.

The most senior Thai Imm official back then (Bangkok) was compeltely unaware of the issue(s).

• Like 1

Tried just now:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

59 minutes ago, beddhist said:

Tried just now:

Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Web and app work ( I can accessm adn review old filings anyway) for me,

extension cord plugged back in I guess.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 10:51 AM, pon2007 said:

Same for me, but I reported previously at MTT Bangkok..  Tried on mobile and on laptop using Chrome, same result - can't get past first page. Data is 100% correct and triple checked. I'll need to go in person if no success today.

4 minutes ago, eppic said:

Same for me, but I reported previously at MTT Bangkok..  Tried on mobile and on laptop using Chrome, same result - can't get past first page. Data is 100% correct and triple checked. I'll need to go in person if no success today.

About all you can do is keep trying - make sure not using a VPN or anything being blocked (must use drop down selections when presented) and only answer questions that require an answer.  Hope for the best.

• Like 1

I tried to use an app on Android and get the following error:

"Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

What does it mean? 

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That can mean that your last extension of stay application is not in their records.

How that's possible?

Is there anything that the Immigration Officer at MTT can do to correct such problem?

I'm planning to be at MTT shortly.

Just now, MikeWill said:

How that's possible?

Have you done a 90 day report since your last online report.

Not sure where the app is getting its info from. If you did a online 90 day report your permit to stay is on it.