Thai Visa Forum

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Is the
IMM eService app working for anyone ??

No success for me on the site ( go to IMM message ) and on the app i get this message:

F0165443-F284-44FD-A635-0EAB782854AC.jpeg.f9cc625a650fdd5c55051b1290d28bda.jpeg

Pressing done just returns me to the page underneath the message and the next button which brings this message !

This message leads me to believe it hasn’t been in use for a while (“ not less than 7 days “).

My 90 day is due May 29th BTW.

Just wondering if the app is functioning.

Anyhoo, a trip to IO is on the cards 😞

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is March 27th

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Is the
IMM eService app working for anyone ??

No success for me on the site ( go to IMM message ) and on the app i get this message:

F0165443-F284-44FD-A635-0EAB782854AC.jpeg.f9cc625a650fdd5c55051b1290d28bda.jpeg

Pressing done just returns me to the page underneath the message and the next button which brings this message !

This message leads me to believe it hasn’t been in use for a while (“ not less than 7 days “).

My 90 day is due May 29th BTW.

Just wondering if the app is functioning.

Anyhoo, a trip to IO is on the cards 😞

I mentioned that message on here a week or so ago that the application needs to be done not less than 7 days before due date and everyone laughed

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I mentioned that message on here a week or so ago that the application needs to be done not less than 7 days before due date and everyone laughed

Yes, that rule was changed some time ago, is now “ 15 days before up to due date “ .

But as it still appears on the app my question was “ does the app actually work now “.

If not, I will desist from trying it .

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Have you done a 90 day report since your last online report.

Not sure where the app is getting its info from. If you did a online 90 day report your permit to stay is on it.

My last report I did at MTT ~3 months ago.. Before that all my reports were done online. Extension of visa was done in November 2020. 

Looking at the date that this thread was started - March 2015. That's over six years ago!

Surely it should work by now?

Although Microsoft Windows have probably produced five versions in that time and they didn't work either.

37 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

My last report I did at MTT ~3 months ago.. Before that all my reports were done online. Extension of visa was done in November 2020. 

I suggest you try the online site instead of the app. There have been reports of the app not working correctly.

40 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes, that rule was changed some time ago, is now “ 15 days before up to due date “ .

But as it still appears on the app my question was “ does the app actually work now “.

If not, I will desist from trying it .

I thought it was 'up to' 15 before the due date?

My previous 90 day was done by my agent because the online wasn't working at the time. I was worried having the in person report would mess up my next online report which is due May 29th.

So I tried the online reporting today and was approved almost instantly. Make sure and click on the province/city/etc. lists icons a couple of times to get the lists to drop down and select from the list; don't type it in.

Now for my first self-acquired extension...

3 minutes ago, frantick said:

My previous 90 day was done by my agent because the online wasn't working at the time. I was worried having the in person report would mess up my next online report which is due May 29th.

So I tried the online reporting today and was approved almost instantly. Make sure and click on the province/city/etc. lists icons a couple of times to get the lists to drop down and select from the list; don't type it in.

I think the problem for the majority of us is getting past the 1st page .

On 5/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, CharlieH said:

Just tried on pc, told to contact local office.

Tried via app, states to be made within 15 days prior, which it is ? (11 days actually).

So no success with either method.

I'm going to visit the friendly people in the morning (18 May 21) as I couldn't get past page 1.

My last 90 day was at the office during the "computer holiday" and was given a date of 23 May, but when the system came up I got the last approved on line report date of 18th, so don't know which he will use / want.

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I suggest you try the online site instead of the app. There have been reports of the app not working correctly.

I am trying to submit online since 11/5/2021. Every day, several times a day and wasn't able to pass the first page. 

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

I thought it was 'up to' 15 before the due date?

It's within 15 days of the due date, which includes the due date.

Before the due date is 14 days and the first day you can submit online.

A much easier way to calculate the first day you can apply online is to look what day of the week your report is due.

If it's a Wednesday, then the first day you can submit online is Wednesday 2 weeks beforehand.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Inderpland said:

So, it didn't work, just told me to go to the immigration office. Anyone knows what the latest document requirements are in Jomtien IO?

I went in April, just prior to Songkran, and they required nothing except my passport.  Probably too much to hope that's still the case.

• Like 1