Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

For those using FireFox, you can go to add-on extensions and type User Agents.

A slew of them will come up. I used User Agent Switcher 0.7.3 and it worked fine.

It got by the I.E. only requirement and it was all downhill from there.

This should help anyone using FF. You don't have to wait for them

to switch in FF. Just change the User Agent.

P.S.--changing your user agent at times is a good way to confuse bots and hackers.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

From the link on the Immigration webpage, all I get is a 404 Not Found error.
Any ideas?

Error !

Edited by nzexpat

From the link on the Immigration webpage, all I get is a 404 Not Found error.

Any ideas?

Was it this address. extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I got a 404 error this morning and then refreshed the page and it loaded.

My online 90 day is still pending from 15 April. I'll cancel. My new US passport came day before yesterday, I went to Udon immigration yesterday to transfer, do extension of stay, due 18 May anyway. I had copy of pending 90 day, lady looked at it, handed it back. Not a word said about 90 day which was due 29 April. Raining cats and dogs, no customers, workers kids playing in office, no big wigs, very pleasant in and out in less than 30 minutes and back in 30 days for "approval" and multi-entry permit. Wife spent some time yaking with her friend from the ville that works there. Gotta' help smooth the way when you know somebody. I'm guessing Udon cannot do online yet.

&lt;deleted&gt;?? The 90 day reporting site doesn't work!! Tried it in IE & Chrome & after filling in the 1st page of my personal details & clicking on Submit there is a pop-up box saying:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Total rubbish site, doesn't work at all!!!

The 90 day reporting site doesn't work!! Tried it in IE & Chrome & after filling in the 1st page of my personal details & clicking on Submit there is a pop-up box saying:

"For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

The "Total Rubbish" site does work !

Here is my receipt

post-231238-0-18868300-1431600361_thumb.

Received via the internet from Immigration and printed on my own printer in the comfort of my own home ! smile.png

Edited by nzexpat
  • Like 2

For some the site works perfectly, others do not come past the first page.

Agreed !

There could be many reasons why for some the service does not work including "user " error! smile.png

Edited by nzexpat

The 90 day reporting site doesn't work!! Tried it in IE & Chrome & after filling in the 1st page of my personal details & clicking on Submit there is a pop-up box saying:

Here is my receipt

attachicon.gif90dayreport.jpg

Received via the internet from Immigration and printed on my own printer in the comfort of my own home ! smile.png

Which broswer did you use? I use IE & Chrome & couldn't get past that 1st page & got that craphole of a message. Did you do it today? I did it today.

For some the site works perfectly, others do not come past the first page.

Agreed !

There could be many reasons why for some the service does not work including "user " error! smile.png

Trust me, there's no "user" error on my past on filling in a simple webpage form. I've young, very computer literate & not some incompetent person.

Edited by bbi1

Here is my receipt

attachicon.gif90dayreport.jpg

Which broswer did you use? I use IE & Chrome & couldn't get past that 1st page & got that craphole of a message. Did you do it today? I did it today.

Just for your "expert" information I always use the Chrome Browser but I course I understand HOW to use it !

I do not however resort to crude remarks and as you will have noted the system worked for me

Had you bothered to read my post you would have noted I made my successful, on line, 90 day report on 06 May 2015

Maybe politeness helps ! smile.png

• Like 1

Ditto above for Rayong..

I missed the window for (attempting) doing my 90 day report, but there was no queue at all at Map Ta Phut yesterday morning. In and out in around 2 minutes, and they confirmed that they are able to process on-line reports.

Nakhon Pathom province (Rai Khing) immigration office

My 90 day's expires this month on Monday 18th so as advised I sent my online application at the earliest opportunity on the 4th...

Using Chrome not a problem...I received my acknowledgement & printed it out.

That's where my good luck ran out!
Looks like tomorrow it's another visit in person to the immigration office as usual, because when checking the status of my application it still reads "Pending"

For me unfortunately a waste of time !!!

Tried it again & got the same message.....

You are not the only one. I have gotten the same message since day one.

I did what the message says and sent an email to my local office. Topic: Reply From Immigration About Message to Contact Your Offi...

When did you last enter the country?

Nearly 6 months ago.

Then there is probably an error in their records, It could be your passport number, date of birth or nationality that is wrong. All you can do is check with your local office to find out what the problem is.

My 90 day's expires this month on Monday 18th so as advised I sent my online application at the earliest opportunity on the 4th...

Looks like tomorrow it's another visit in person to the immigration office as usual, because when checking the status of my application it still reads "Pending"

That means they are probably not processing online applications yet. Take the acknowledgement with you and ask about it.

That means they are probably not processing online applications yet. Take the acknowledgement with you and ask about it.

Thanks for your reply/advice...yes it will have to be a visit with the acknowledgement in hand, however I did phone the office at the beginning of the month & was told yes I should apply online ??

So I don't really understand why the processing has not been achieved within my expiry date.

Just as a question... when you submit an application online, where does it actually go?

To a central office & processed which is then visible via a link to my local immigration office or is it redirected to my local office to be processed??

Thanks for your reply/advice...yes it will have to be a visit with the acknowledgement in hand, however I did phone the office at the beginning of the month & was told yes I should apply online ??

So I don't really understand why the processing has not been achieved within my expiry date.

Just as a question... when you submit an application online, where does it actually go?

To a central office & processed which is then visible via a link to my local immigration office or is it redirected to my local office to be processed??

For those who might be interested: RE: 90 day check

I attended the immigration office today in person with my on-line acknowledgement paper in hand.... asking why it was not possible to process within my expiry date using the on-line system I was just met with a blank face & icy-stare.

All my details are the same as they have been for the last 7 years without any change what so ever (so I don't think anything was wrong with the application) nor could there have been an error within my details on the system as they have been the same for all of my past visits !!

No comment was given just a quick curt "maybe you will be successful next time !!

I live in hope !!

According to Amnat Charoen they and many other offices will not be able to process application, in their words, "For the foreseeable future".

They have both the old local system (still running) and the new computers for the new online reporting system, "but it has to many problems still to be repaired", so they have been instructed not to use it.

I'm hoping and guessing that...............ooooh! look a flying monkey.

It seems that the program has crashed and unable to be used

I got as far as the first page then like others, had a message to contact my local immigration office.

This is Kap Choeng. They said yes, can do online 90day reporting.

Tried again ensuring all the information was correct. Same result.

Contacted Thai Imigration on 1111 and the man I spoke to said that the program is not working now, maybe later.

Looks like they need a good programmer to fix the bugs in the system.

I was howver given different time lines. I see in the forum it is possible to do the online reporting 14 days before due date.

Kap Choeng said it was 18 days before and the officer I spoke to on 1111 said only 7 days before.

Which is correct?

Edited by Pormax
  • Like 1

I got as far as the first page then like others, had a message to contact my local immigration office.

Contacted Thai Imigration on 1111 and the man I spoke to said that the program is not working now, maybe later.

I was howver given different time lines. I see in the forum it is possible to do the online reporting 14 days before due date.

Kap Choeng said it was 18 days before and the officer I spoke to on 1111 said only 7 days before.

Which is correct?

I get the same message. My office says it is because my last entry was in 2008. The message basically means your records cannot be found. It could be that the info in the system has something that was entered incorrectly.

Double check all the info you entered is correct.

You have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the online reporting.

Tried it again & got the same message.....

You are not the only one. I have gotten the same message since day one.

I did what the message says and sent an email to my local office. Topic: Reply From Immigration About Message to Contact Your Offi...

When did you last enter the country?

Nearly 6 months ago.

Then there is probably an error in their records, It could be your passport number, date of birth or nationality that is wrong. All you can do is check with your local office to find out what the problem is.

Pretty much pointless for all of us to do a 90 day report at Chaeng Wattana if the staff can't even type in the correct info into the computer. They might as well make it up as they go along lol.

Which is correct?

I get the same message. My office says it is because my last entry was in 2008. The message basically means your records cannot be found. It could be that the info in the system has something that was entered incorrectly.

Double check all the info you entered is correct.

You have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the online reporting.

As I said, according to the Thai Immigration hotline the website for online 90 day reporting is down and at the moment cannot be used.

It seems there are many problems with it and it has been shut down until the bugs in the program can be fixed.

It has nothing to do with the correct information required in the application.

Looks like in 10days it is a 3 hour round trip again for me but hopefully by the next time it will be up and running correctly.

One can hope, but do not have great confidence.

• Like 1