Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

27 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Does the extension date from the end of the current extension or the date you extend?

Again, only quoting the "rules" as interpreted by the Surin office:

Your new extension will commence upon expiry of your current extension whatever date that you apply for renewal. Unless, your passport expires within your current extension.

Clarification: If your passport expires within 12 months after the end of your previous extension, then your new extension will expire on the same date that your passport expires. Your next extension, if approved, will then expire 12 months after the passport expiry date.

Edited by Yorkie
Clarification

I sent my online 90 days report to CW yesterday and had an email today to say that it was approved,but going to check the status of your application and filling in the spaces with my British passport number date of birth and nationalty i then pressed the blue square with the magnifying glass underneath and nothing happened it said nothing found any help would be apreciated Thank you

6 minutes ago, petetahkli said:

I sent my online 90 days report to CW yesterday and had an email today to say that it was approved,but going to check the status of your application and filling in the spaces with my British passport number date of birth and nationalty i then pressed the blue square with the magnifying glass underneath and nothing happened it said nothing found any help would be apreciated Thank you

I just tried it and it worked. for your date of birth did you use 4 numbers for the year ? 

Edited by NE1

17 minutes ago, petetahkli said:

Did you enter the date of birth as day, month year?

Did you choose British on the drop down menu. Type Br and it will show this.

image.png.335cf7d9d978a0d03a2a14d41a359baa.png

11 minutes ago, petetahkli said:

Thanks for the reply Ubon joe,yes i did all those things still the same nothing found

Not sure why you are getting the not found message. Perhaps try again and double check is not an error in something you entered.

I just tried it an it shows my reports done online.

Did note the transaction reference number for your report when you submitted it.

It looks like this TM47-23-202106xxxxxxxxxxx

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure why you are getting the not found message. Perhaps try again and double check is not an error in something you entered.

I just tried it an it shows my reports done online.

Did note the transaction reference number for your report when you submitted it.

It looks like this TM47-23-202106xxxxxxxxxxx

I Have just pressed the blue button again and everything showed up ok Thanks for your time Ubonjoe

• Like 1

Oh no!!  Nothing has changed, yet my responses trying to do an online 90 day report has "gone back" to that dreaded popup of "for further information regarding... contact your branch".  I did my last successful online in January 2021, then the system was down when I had to do my April 90 day report online; I extended my 12-month VISA (successful) and did the 90 day report on the same date in April.  Tried June 23 then again today June 24 for a July 7 report date (14 and 13 days back), as printed by the Chonburi Immigration office in April, and now it cannot seem to "find" me in the system anymore.  Have not left the country or moved.  I will continue to try every day until I have to go to Chonburi before July 7... but I cannot leave the country to "fix" this again!  I extended 12 months successfully in the past upon rearrival April 2018 and at Chonburi 2019 and 2020.  I successfully did a 90 day report online last in January 2021.  This only seems to have started when they were down in March + April online.  The online website still shows my last 90 days as the last one I did in January of this year but of course I visited Chonburi in April to get my new July 7 date.  

Anyone have a clue how I can fix this?  Will it do me any Earthly good asking someone in Chonburi how this can be fixed for the online report?  I do NOT want to keep making those trips just to do a long line of waiting at Chonburi for a 90 day report!  ????????

Someone please tell me to just wait for the system to update "itself."  ????

image.png.6b5e216320f4ff1b7b4af08599ea3f6f.png

14 minutes ago, Sheist said:

Anyone have a clue how I can fix this? 

I had the same situation for not being able to do it was down so had to do a report in person that was due on July 5th. I did mine online on Monday without a problem.

Your office may not of updated your reporting records to show your last report and a new permit to stay date after you did your extension.

On 6/23/2021 at 4:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

From the end of your current extension.

Not for in person at Jomtien....just done mine todayand given me 90 days from today. 

Asked why my TM6 number rejected by online system.  IO checked number (well, she scanned the reprot barcode and looked at her PC screen) and stated I would be good for online next time...we'll see.

PH

Just now, chopowski said:

Keep getting this error after submitting the fist page of the online form.  Any tips on how to get past this?

There are several reasons for getting that message.

A common one is an error when entering the info on page one. Only complete the required fields marked with a red asterick except for your first and middle name. 

Are you within the reporting window for doing a report?

Did you enter all of your TM6 number. For example AB12345.

Arrival date use the calendar to do it. 

There have been cases where an error was made when you last entered the country.

A new one appears to be immigration not changing your permit to stay date after you applied for a extension.

Chaos again. The 90 day browser version brings this immigration message and doesn't switch to the second page. Then I installed the Android app. And there I get the message that I am almost 70 days on overstay what is of course not correct. Anyone with the same experience? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

Chaos again. The 90 day browser version brings this immigration message and doesn't switch to the second page. Then I installed the Android app. And there I get the message that I am almost 70 days on overstay what is of course not correct. Anyone with the same experience? 

Yes, many people.

Try a search, or devote some time to reading previous pages in this thread.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

And there I get the message that I am almost 70 days on overstay what is of course not correct.

That would be 70 days after your previous extension expired. You local office evidently did not update the online reporting when you applied for your new extension.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That would be 70 days after your previous extension expired. You local office evidently did not update the online reporting when you applied for your new extension.

It looks exactly like this. Obviously they like that we gather there at Covid times. But good that I installed the Android app. The browser version doesn't tell you this. But I understand now why I can't do the 90 days reporting... ???? If this is not an additional different problem. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

It looks exactly like this. Obviously they like that we gather there at Covid times. But good that I installed the Android app. The browser version doesn't tell you this. But I understand now why I can't do the 90 days reporting... ???? If this is not an additional different problem. 

People that had to do a report in person have had a similar problem due the report in person was not entered in the system. I was worried about that happening to me but my office updated the records to show it and I was able to my report on Monday. Before I was within the window I go a message that I was not within the window and the message to contact my local office on the online site.

After my extension is done in August I will be checking the app to see if they updated the system to show it since my report is due in September.

The app is newer that the online site and displays more info.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

People that had to do a report in person have had a similar problem due the report in person was not entered in the system. I was worried about that happening to me but my office updated the records to show it and I was able to my report on Monday. Before I was within the window I go a message that I was not within the window and the message to contact my local office on the online site.

After my extension is done in August I will be checking the app to see if they updated the system to show it since my report is due in September.

The app is newer that the online site and displays more info.

Thank you for the hint to check the last 90 days reporting in the app. I had to do it at the immigration office in person and it is not in their system too. So both are missing - my retirement extension AND the last 90 days reporting. What a poor performance... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

If you can try the Android / Apple app. It is a little bit of hassle since you have to register but it told me the reason why the browser version cannot work. My last retirement extension and my last 90 days reporting are not in the system. The app reports that I am many days on overstay - for sure there is an arrest warrant already for me... I have to be careful.

Thanks! ???? Yes I thought about this for troubleshooting.

But I'm afraid installing random apps on my phone --that transmit personal information-- is outside the scope of my current data protection policy. ????