Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

It seems that the program has crashed and unable to be used

I got as far as the first page then like others, had a message to contact my local immigration office.

This is Kap Choeng. They said yes, can do online 90day reporting.

Tried again ensuring all the information was correct. Same result.

Contacted Thai Imigration on 1111 and the man I spoke to said that the program is not working now, maybe later.

Looks like they need a good programmer to fix the bugs in the system.

I was howver given different time lines. I see in the forum it is possible to do the online reporting 14 days before due date.

Kap Choeng said it was 18 days before and the officer I spoke to on 1111 said only 7 days before.

Which is correct?

I get the same message. My office says it is because my last entry was in 2008. The message basically means your records cannot be found. It could be that the info in the system has something that was entered incorrectly.

Double check all the info you entered is correct.

You have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the online reporting.

As I said, according to the Thai Immigration hotline the website for online 90 day reporting is down and at the moment cannot be used.

It seems there are many problems with it and it has been shut down until the bugs in the program can be fixed.

It has nothing to do with the correct information required in the application.

Looks like in 10days it is a 3 hour round trip again for me but hopefully by the next time it will be up and running correctly.

One can hope, but do not have great confidence.

If the website was truly down I am sure there would be many reports of not being able to access it. I just went on and was able enter my info and get the message.

I would not hold much faith in what you were told when you called 1111.

I suspect there have been people getting approved report applications since you were told it was down.

It seems that the program has crashed and unable to be used

I got as far as the first page then like others, had a message to contact my local immigration office.

This is Kap Choeng. They said yes, can do online 90day reporting.

Tried again ensuring all the information was correct. Same result.

Contacted Thai Imigration on 1111 and the man I spoke to said that the program is not working now, maybe later.

Looks like they need a good programmer to fix the bugs in the system.

I was howver given different time lines. I see in the forum it is possible to do the online reporting 14 days before due date.

Kap Choeng said it was 18 days before and the officer I spoke to on 1111 said only 7 days before.

Which is correct?

I get the same message. My office says it is because my last entry was in 2008. The message basically means your records cannot be found. It could be that the info in the system has something that was entered incorrectly.

Double check all the info you entered is correct.

You have a window of 15 to 7 days before your report date to do the online reporting.

As I said, according to the Thai Immigration hotline the website for online 90 day reporting is down and at the moment cannot be used.

It seems there are many problems with it and it has been shut down until the bugs in the program can be fixed.

It has nothing to do with the correct information required in the application.

Looks like in 10days it is a 3 hour round trip again for me but hopefully by the next time it will be up and running correctly.

One can hope, but do not have great confidence.

If the website was truly down I am sure there would be many reports of not being able to access it. I just went on and was able enter my info and get the message.

I would not hold much faith in what you were told when you called 1111.

I suspect there have been people getting approved report applications since you were told it was down.

Pormax, is correct Joe.

I now cannot get beyond the first page without getting the message to contact Immigration, whereas I was able to get a 'pending' receipt previously. If you believe that the letter you got from your local Immigration office is the only reason you cannot complete your online report, then so be it in your case, but I can assure you there are many other problems with the system.

I saw the new systems and screens at Amnat. On the left of the screen is details of your information, on the right is four coloured boxes, 3 written in Thai, 1 states TM47. When you make an application it goes to the centralised computer at Bangkok. In my case I got that far. The central computer gives the 'pending' status.

Your request is then forwarded to your local office. They check your details with the details on their local system.......all ok, they then check one of coloured boxes on the screen (passport number) and enter your passport number, then check the TM47 box. The central system then 'accepts' the application and should send an e-mail to inform you.

The problem Amnat and many other offices have is that although they received the information, they couldn't accept anything, as if the page had frozen. They had 30+ pending on screen a few weeks ago. They had new fibre optic cables installed thinking that was the issue, but obviously not.

The 1111 hotline office is based at Bangkok Immigration, so I would assume they know what's going on more than an individual Immigration office and there information will be up to date.

I should also add that the local computer systems based at each office and the new centralised computer system based at Bangkok are not compatible with each other. Expats details and information are being manually entered and added to the new system by hand.

Ive read through last few pages of posts and can't see if this has come up already (sorry if Ive missed it). I am on Mac desktop and on both Chrome and Safari I get past the click OK message re IE to the first page of the site but cannot click on "accept"(a different icon, hand, when hovering over "decline" appears,so appears the accept box is not functioning, and I can also download the user guide.

Is this something new or maybe part of the reports of the site crashing,being unusable for some , or a problem specific to my setup.? I'm due to report on 31st May ,but just noticed that's a Sunday so don't know why theyve given me that date?!

Ive read through last few pages of posts and can't see if this has come up already (sorry if Ive missed it). I am on Mac desktop and on both Chrome and Safari I get past the click OK message re IE to the first page of the site but cannot click on "accept"(a different icon, hand, when hovering over "decline" appears,so appears the accept box is not functioning, and I can also download the user guide.

Is this something new or maybe part of the reports of the site crashing,being unusable for some , or a problem specific to my setup.? I'm due to report on 31st May ,but just noticed that's a Sunday so don't know why theyve given me that date?!

On the opening page of the site there is an internal box. To the RH side of that box is a scroll bar.

Scroll down to the bottom of the information within the internal box and you will find a check box 'I have read and understand the information'. After checking that box you will be able to click the 'accept' button.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

On the opening page of the site there is an internal box. To the RH side of that box is a scroll bar.

Scroll down to the bottom of the information within the internal box and you will find a check box 'I have read and understand the information'. After checking that box you will be able to click the 'accept' button.

Brilliant! Success...now all done and on pending so in this case it worked very well and smoothly (beginners luck?). Thankyou so much for that and such a quick reply too. Now to wait and see....

Brilliant! Success...now all done and on pending so in this case it worked very well and smoothly (beginners luck?). Thankyou so much for that and such a quick reply too. Now to wait and see....

Happy to Help wai2.gif

Many are still getting to 'pending' but don't get the 'approved' notification and end up going in person.

If you've applied 15 days before and you don't get an 'approved' within the next 48 hours, then you can cancel that application and apply by post while you still have the time, otherwise it's a trip to Immy.

Good luck.

Good news for you. Just hope you get your approval. Please let us know if you get and the office you did the report to.

This also disproves the information that that the system has been shutdown.

Remember there are 3 locations for doing the report in Bangkok open for all residents of the city - so a closer location might be an option. My result was the same and also tried every variation I could think of - last entry was 12 years ago and flight number unreadable in passport so tried everything it looked like as well as without..

I didn't know my flight number either without pulling out my old flight itinerary from 8 years ago and previous passport. When looking at my entry stamp on the old passport immigration had also written my arriving flight number on top of the entry stamp...that flight number matched my flight itinerary flight number. But using that flight number or variations of didn't help. But I also noticed the flight number is not coded with an asterisk as a mandatory entry. I've already tried a bunch of variations....will try more....but my gut tells me I will be visiting CW again to do my report and during that visit I'll be asking about the online thing and asking to see what they have loaded in their system on me. It may turn out "they" have a typo in one of my data elements.

I didn't supply a flight number but was approved anyway.

I also tried it without a flight number...I've tried all kinds of combinations/variations yesterday....I even tried the passport number I originally entered on....still can't get past the first page. Just tried it again this morning with several variations (which I had probably already tried yesterday)....can't get past the first page...when hitting the submit button on the first page in order to go to the second page the popup appears telling me to contact my local office

If I had to guess, I would guess whatever separate system/server they have the 90 day reporting running on just does not contain my data although my data is in their main system for almost 7 years now (thought it was 8 in my earlier email) I wonder if it has something to do with how long you have been in country without leaving...almost 7 years for me...maybe folks whose last entry say just over the last few years (even though you may have originally entered many years ago) are in the new 90 online reporting system....maybe for folks who been in country for X-years (maybe over 5) have not been loaded? What if people have gotten a new passport since entering (immigration did switch my retirement extension of stay stamp to my new passport a couple years ago)...maybe that's a player? Heck, I'm just what-ifing right now....pulling possible reasons from the air. Well, at least I see others are experiencing my problem also...but glad it working for some.

TodayI went to Chaeng Wattana/Bangkok Immigration to do my 90 day report...took along a copy of the error message that pops in not being able to get pass page one. Immigration officer said yes they already know the 90 day online reporting is not working for a lot of people and they are having a meeting this Friday about it. She kept a copy of error message. She also stressed to be sure to do the online report 7-15 days before the due date; I stressed I had...had tried it on day 15 before, 14, 13, 12, 11, etc., until I just gave up.

Now although I now have a new 90 day report due date of 20 Aug which I will start trying 15 days before, I tried it just a few minutes ago just to see if I could get pass page one with a fresh 90 day receipt in hand....didn't work....same error message saying visit your local immigration office.

• Like 1

Happy to Help wai2.gif

Many are still getting to 'pending' but don't get the 'approved' notification and end up going in person.

If you've applied 15 days before and you don't get an 'approved' within the next 48 hours, then you can cancel that application and apply by post while you still have the time, otherwise it's a trip to Immy.

Good luck.

I would say that 48 hrs was a little too soon. Mine took 4 days from applying (pending) to the approved email being sent (Chiang Mai)

Good news for you. Just hope you get your approval. Please let us know if you get and the office you did the report to.

This also disproves the information that that the system has been shutdown.

And 2 days later ,Friday, I get an email saying it is approved ,go on the site ,print out the approval form and next report date form....job done! It really couldn't have worked more easily,in my case at the KORAT office. I'll count my blessings and hope others are equally fortunate. Because I did it 10 days earlier than the original date I have "lost" those days until I have to report again on 19 August which must be normal,but if it's this easy next time it matters not one iota.

Thanks Faz for your original help and hope this information is of use on this site.

• Like 1

Ok a success story?? was living in Hua Hin and moved to Huai Yot in the south in March.

So came into the country on my retirement visa 11/02/15 submitted my details online on the 2/5/15, got a pending document, kept checking and was a little worried so called 1111 the visa information number and they said if not there by the 13th call immigration in bangkok, Hello on the 13th I checked again and wammo approved

Thank you Thai Immigration department

Magic service

Hello Tony finns, can you give me the number to call bangkok immigration......I have waited for 3 weeks and yet still pending. Thank you

In the time you have been waiting for Tony to reply (and still has not) you could already have the number.

I suggest you type into your browser address bar www.google.com

When it opens in the search box type in bangkok immigration, that will give you several links to choose from. in those links you will find the phone number, the whole process should take less than 20 seconds.

Edited by Don Mega
  • Like 1

For me everything went fine. Of course I had to use the bypass-trick (as described earlier in this thread), because I have a Linux-only computer. But Firefox (without Agent-users or so) sailed through the application windows as expected from a browser that once was called Netscape...

As it was Saturday morning I did not expect a reaction within 24/48 hours. But this morning I received an email confirming that it was approved. Going to the status screen I could print out the desired form.

OK, I live in Kalasin, close to Khon Kaen border, and my immigration office is Sakhon Nakhon. It saves me a more than 330 km roundtrip!

• Like 1

I just attempted to do my 90 day report online via www.immigration.go.th

and all I saw was the following:

1. The foreigner makes the notification in person, or
  2. The foreigner authorises another person to make the notification, or
  3. The foreigner makes the notification by registered mail.
  4. The notification must be made within 15 days before or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.
  5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days.

Did not see anything regarding online procedure...what am I missing?

SECURITY UPDATE

Recent tests revealed that the Immigration Bureau's webserver, used for for 90 days reporting, continues to be insecure.

A comprehensive SSL server test conducted today ranked the Immigration Bureau's server with the lowest possible grade, indicating "Fail" for almost all security aspects.

The use of the Immigration Bureau website for transmitting personal information continues to be not advisable.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=extranet.immigration.go.th

post-155923-0-00210300-1432635987_thumb.

post-155923-0-53750000-1432635997_thumb.

post-155923-0-59471300-1432636012_thumb.

• Like 2

Can't pretend to comprehend the technical jargon but certainly get the jist. Guess one will have to balance the convenience of using it vs the security of the information you provide. Any suggestions as to how the information provided could be maliciously used. Your address and passport number seem to be the obvious points but someone knowing where I live and my passport number, how could that be used?

Notice one of the phrases was "weak key"......perhaps "key " sums a lot of it up 555!!

quote name="Morakot" post="9448864" timestamp="1432636061"]

SECURITY UPDATE

Recent tests revealed that the Immigration Bureau's webserver, used for for 90 days reporting, continues to be insecure.

A comprehensive SSL server test conducted today ranked the Immigration Bureau's server with the lowest possible grade, indicating "Fail" for almost all security aspects.

The use of the Immigration Bureau website for transmitting personal information continues to be not advisable.

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=extranet.immigration.go.th

Not sure what the worry is. To late for me I have entered my info many times already.

Not much info that you enter on the online reporting page is not all that likely to result in identity theft. Your passport number is already on many documents at immigration and in their data base already Copies of my passport have been done at the bank and hotels when I check in. Most hotels submit their reports to immigration via the same extranet.

• Like 1

The ssl test makes no sense for this extranet link.

Its not a secured connection.

Data is transferred unencrypted.

As ubonjoe writes you have to consider whether you consider this as an unbearable risk.

• Like 1

I just wish it would work for me....I can't get pass the first page like a lot of other folks...I get an error msg saying to visit my local immigration office when trying to get pass the first page. I'm jealous of the people it has worked for. I use the Chaeng Wattana/Bangkok Immigration Office.

Has anybody else like me done a "walk in" 90 day report and received a receipt printed on a piece of recycled paper which contains a copy of someone else's passport ID page on the reverse side?? As already pointed out by UJ, what about the copies of your passport page when you rent a car or motorcycle, check into a hotel or register a SIM card????? Can't understand why these "technical experts" are getting their panties in a twist....

If you don't want to use the online system THEN DON'T

Edited by mxyzptlk
  • Like 2

Personal data security/privacy don't seem to be a priority for immigration. Then again, maybe "they think" they are providing excellent security/privacy.

Heck,it's only been recently that it appears Thai media has started blurring out Thai ID card and foreign passport data when showing them on news reports, not to imply they always blur out the data now as I still see it occasionally.