Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Go back into the system and click on 'Check the Status of your Application'.

You should find an 'Approved' notice.

To the bottom RH hand corner you will find the facility to print of your receipt for your next due report date.

My application still pending after 9 days so will have to go into Khon Kaen immigration office today to sort out :-( Cannot understand why this "national" scheme works well in some areas and not others. I know KK has computers as they check me against them every 90 days!

So I should not be too optimistic whistling.gif

Just did the online report and got to the PENDING state (Khon Kaen).

I successfully lodged my 90 day report yesterday (10 June) (14 days in advance) sending around 9.30am received email notification by 4.30pm.

BTW my last entry into Thailand was Jan 2014 & my location is Bangkok.

I have a question::::: when is the next 90 days to be calculated from (I guess from 10 June ) ?

There's no indication on the approval form.

My next 90 day report is 90 days from the date of approval

I'm sent to a blank screen after I submit my informtion.

Are you getting a pop-up message to contact your local immigration office or one in Thai ( it says you left some required info out).

If you are not a getting a message it could be a pop blocker or a browser setting that is keeping you from getting it.

• Like 1

My application still pending after 9 days so will have to go into Khon Kaen immigration office today to sort out :-( Cannot understand why this "national" scheme works well in some areas and not others. I know KK has computers as they check me against them every 90 days!

So I should not be too optimistic whistling.gif

Just did the online report and got to the PENDING state (Khon Kaen).

It worked!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/832169-successful-online-90-day-report-at-khon-kaen/

• Like 1

Are you getting a pop-up message to contact your local immigration office or one in Thai ( it says you left some required info out).

If you are not a getting a message it could be a pop blocker or a browser setting that is keeping you from getting it.

I changed my nationality from USA to AMERICAN and I received the contact pop-up. I entered Thailand in 2013.

Edited by joealx

I changed my nationality from USA to AMERICAN and I received the contact pop-up. I entered Thailand in 2013.

But there is not a menu pull down selection for "USA." Your choices related to a U.S. person are American, America Samoa, or United States Minor Outlying Islands. And you are not allowed to manually enter something like USA because entering anything just forces the menu popup which you must select from.

I tried a few times but always got message to contact your local immigration office. Did the report at jomtien and told them I tried to do it on line and did not work. He smiled and said its just computers. He claimed the info in the computer was correct. Will try again in 3 months.

thanks to those who responded to my earlier post ....anyways to end the story; I went back and looked again and indeed there are two "boxes" at the very bottom of the APPROVED form ; one says "Application PRINT" and underneath another saying "The next appointment PRINT" ! guess I failed to scroll down far enough.

So I am confused and I have a few related questions , so please bear with me:

1. I did my first 90 day reporting at Immigration Office itself in March, as I was required to do. No problem. When I thought I needed to do my 2nd one in June, I found out that since I had left the country in April, my 90 days got deferred. Yippee!! My question is, I was told by the processing office at Bumrungrad, (yes they do more than medical stuff!), that I would need to send in my passport if I report through them. I had never heard of anyone having to send in their pp to report before. Can someone please clear this up for me? I am not willing to let my pp out of my possession like that. I think I prefer to go the inconvenient distance and ride to Chan Wattana (or wherever it is).

2. Exactly what are the docs needed for reporting? I took all sorts of copies when I went in March and the officer returned practically all of them. Because she was downright rude, I did not ask exactly what was needed, so I would get it right the next time. I would be grateful if someone would clarify because other than the pp, I am still not sure.

3. I definitely plan to leave the country in August for two months, and I might leave in July for a week or two. That would mess up all the 90 day reporting and run into when it is time to renew the extension of the time to stay in December. Would I run into problems if I show that I reported only once in the 12 month period (but my pp will show I was traveling) or should I make an effort to report at least one more time, such as before I leave the country in July? At this time it is not certain.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Pulpeddoes

A puzzling glitch with online reporting for Jomtien.

I tried to handle the reporting for my wife and myself for the irst time. We are in our fourth year here, and renewed our extensions in late March.

My report went through fine (after following the recommendation to only enter info on the lines marked with a red star, leaving the oothers blank), and I got my approval notice the next day.

Not so fortunate for my wife. Did everything exactly the same, and repeatedly got the notice that she has to go to Jomtien Immigration, which we will do next week.

We have always reported in person, so it is possible that some of her information was netered incorrectly into the computer by the oficer at that time.

We shall see when we go next week.

So I am confused and I have a few related questions , so please bear with me:

1. I did my first 90 day reporting at Immigration Office itself in March, as I was required to do. No problem. When I thought I needed to do my 2nd one in June, I found out that since I had left the country in April, my 90 days got deferred. Yippee!! My question is, I was told by the processing office at Bumrungrad, (yes they do more than medical stuff!), that I would need to send in my passport if I report through them. I had never heard of anyone having to send in their pp to report before. Can someone please clear this up for me? I am not willing to let my pp out of my possession like that. I think I prefer to go the inconvenient distance and ride to Chan Wattana (or wherever it is).

2. Exactly what are the docs needed for reporting? I took all sorts of copies when I went in March and the officer returned practically all of them. Because she was downright rude, I did not ask exactly what was needed, so I would get it right the next time. I would be grateful if someone would clarify because other than the pp, I am still not sure.

3. I definitely plan to leave the country in August for two months, and I might leave in July for a week or two. That would mess up all the 90 day reporting and run into when it is time to renew the extension of the time to stay in December. Would I run into problems if I show that I reported only once in the 12 month period (but my pp will show I was traveling) or should I make an effort to report at least one more time, such as before I leave the country in July? At this time it is not certain.

Thanks in advance for your help.

1. You only have to do a report of staying longer than 90 days in the country if you stay that long. Since you left the country your next report will be due 90 days from the date you entered the country. If you have somebody do the report for you they have to have your passport. Copies are only accepted for mail in reports.

2. In Bangkok you just need your passport and the TM47 form. Since you posted in this topic about online reporting perhaps you should try doing your next report that way.

3. Many people travel enough that they never do 90 day reports. No problem with that.

I tried it again yesterday (Friday) about 1:15 PM and it worked! I received the email confirm at 1:45, Bangkok residence.

That clears up a lot for me, Ubonjoe. Thanks very much for your timely response.
Regarding the online reporting, I have a Mac and I read somewhere in these threads that the system seems to work only with Windows. So I guess mailing is my next option.
I am very grateful for your help.

Regarding the online reporting, I have a Mac and I read somewhere in these threads that the system seems to work only with Windows. So I guess mailing is my next option.

It's not the operating system that is an issue but the browser. Safari browser should work but you should activate the user agent switcher for it to emulate IE. Or install Firefox or Chrome for MAC and add a user agent switcher for them.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari.html

I successfully did the online reporting the first week or two the system was established. I was approved within a few hours. I printed out the Approved page and also the so-called 'receipt' (it's not a receipt, it's the same notice that would be stapled in your passport when reporting in person or by mail).

Last week I went to renew my extension of stay for another year (Bangkok), and brought the Approved printout with me in case they asked for it. They did ask to see it, and at that moment I realized I'd stupidly forgot to bring the smaller sheet that goes in the passport. 'No problem,' the officer said, and went online to find my records, then printed it out for me on the spot. I apologized for causing him extra work, and again he said no problem, and congratulated me for reporting online, saying it saved time on their end.

• Like 1

Now if they could just get it working for everyone.

Posts seem to indicate only those folks who have entered Thailand within the approx last two years are loaded in the online system so far.

It would be nice for those folks who have successfully used the system to also say when the last entered Thailand...that is, in Aug 13, 18 months ago, etc., so we can get a better feel for what folks are loaded in the system so far.

For me I last entered in Oct 08...I can't get pass the first page of the online system and I have tried numerous variations of my data....when hitting continue on the first page I get the popup window saying to visit my local immigration office, which for me is Chaeng Wattana/Bangkok immigration. I tried the online system during the 15 to 7 days before due date window for my last 90 day report last month...couldn't get pass the first page....tried probably at least 20 times during different times of the day/night, different variations, etc. When I did my report in person I asked about the issue and the immigration officer just said they know it has problems and their next meeting on the problems was within a few days....that was several weeks ago. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow even though my report is not due for months yet just to see if I can get pass the first page now.

Now if they could just get it working for everyone.

Posts seem to indicate only those folks who have entered Thailand within the approx last two years are loaded in the online system so far.

It would be nice for those folks who have successfully used the system to also say when the last entered Thailand...that is, in Aug 13, 18 months ago, etc., so we can get a better feel for what folks are loaded in the system so far.

For me I last entered in Oct 08...I can't get pass the first page of the online system and I have tried numerous variations of my data....when hitting continue on the first page I get the popup window saying to visit my local immigration office, which for me is Chaeng Wattana/Bangkok immigration. I tried the online system during the 15 to 7 days before due date window for my last 90 day report last month...couldn't get pass the first page....tried probably at least 20 times during different times of the day/night, different variations, etc. When I did my report in person I asked about the issue and the immigration officer just said they know it has problems and their next meeting on the problems was within a few days....that was several weeks ago. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow even though my report is not due for months yet just to see if I can get pass the first page now.

What the message to contact you local office means is that your record cannot be found.

In your case and mine it is because your record does not exist because your last entry was in 2008. Apparently the database the system searches rolls over at some point and deletes the oldest records.

Others may get it because they have gotten a new passport since the their last entry.

In some cases it could be there is an error in the record.

In your case and mine it is because your record does not exist because your last entry was in 2008. Apparently the database the system searches rolls over at some point and deletes the oldest records.

Others may get it because they have gotten a new passport since the their last entry.

As well as those of us doing our 1st report after entering the country 76 days ago. We have no current 90 day report in the system.

As well as those of us doing our 1st report after entering the country 76 days ago. We have no current 90 day report in the system.

You would not get the contact immigration message because you do not have any 90 day reporting record.

You would get a pending application that might not be approved or left pending. You might also get an approved one dependent upon the office the application is sent to.

You would not get the contact immigration message because you do not have any 90 day reporting record.

You would get a pending application that might not be approved or left pending. You might also get an approved one dependent upon the office the application is sent to.

@bdenner: I was in a similar situation, as I did my first online 90 day report around 76 days after entering Thailand and mine was approved

all this is well and good but i do not have a printer, so i dont fancy forking out 3000 baht for a printer, i will stick with my lat phroa, office taxi there and back 200 baht, and a nice mall to have a look round to.

Just did mine and got the approved email and page with the barcode to print out within 5 minutes of submitting it, saved me a trip into town. Happy bunny.

Where? Bangkok?

Sakon Nakhon

When did you last enter Thailand?

Seems folks having success with the online program last entered Thailand within the approx last two years. But folks last entering more than two years ago are not loaded in the online system yet.

Just did mine and got the approved email and page with the barcode to print out within 5 minutes of submitting it, saved me a trip into town. Happy bunny.

Where? Bangkok?

Sakon Nakhon

Seems folks having success with the online program last entered Thailand within the approx last two years. But folks last entering more than two years ago are not loaded in the online system yet.

Yep, this time I came back in on a new visa in January 2015

There must be something else/more complex behind.

Last entered 9 Oct 2011. Successfully did online report at Khon Kaen on 11 June 2015.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/832169-successful-online-90-day-report-at-khon-kaen

Edited by KhunBENQ

There must be something else/more complex behind.

Last entered 9 Oct 2011. Successfully did online report at Khon Kaen on 11 June 2015.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/832169-successful-online-90-day-report-at-khon-kaen

I am not sure it is possible to put a solid number on what the cutoff is for the last entry. The reply I got from immigration did not give an enact year.

It appears the system is accessing a data base that rolls over after a period of time and deletes the oldest data.

There are other things that can cause a person to get the message ot contact your local office. One of them could be getting a new passport since you last entry.