Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I can not make reports online - total of one or two reports online ability since it started - so have to visit immigration or mail report.  One mailed report receipt not received so had to visit anyhow.  All this paper pushing for no change of address since 1992.

what I want to know is, where does all the paperwork go to? maybe they use it to prop up Bangkok from sinking ????

8 minutes ago, paddypower said:

what I want to know is, where does all the paperwork go to? maybe they use it to prop up Bangkok from sinking ????

They used to reuse it - food would appear wrapped in immigration forms and back sides of paperwork was used for new forms.  That seems to have ended but well recall walls of Suanplu Immigration processing room piled high with paperwork of just those within the 45 day processing range so suspect a lot of room is reserved to store it still.   

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

They used to reuse it - food would appear wrapped in immigration forms and back sides of paperwork was used for new forms.  That seems to have ended but well recall walls of Suanplu Immigration processing room piled high with paperwork of just those within the 45 day processing range so suspect a lot of room is reserved to store it still.   

This was on the back of a form from Immigration. It showed all of this Russian lady's passport information (which I cut out).

I presume the diagonal line though it was done by an Immigration Officer for security purposes.  rolleyes.gif.3c46afed32fe6aeb0be5c1d91efce118.gif 

2140391593_RussianPassportEpson_116f.JPG.44c2f8f80d771887f4c8a798be8dbd96.JPG

I have been making reports online for myself with no difficulty for years. However I now get the dreaded "see immigration in your province" message. I left the country in July and returned in September with COE. I can only surmise that when I entered they either failed to enter the information into the main database, or made an error in something when they entered it such that the system now cannot find me based on entry date and TM card no. ? The site is not down, as under "check status" I can easily call up all my past reports. Also don't think it is a browser issue for same reason.

Anyone else who entered on a COE have this problem?

32 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I have been making reports online for myself with no difficulty for years. However I now get the dreaded "see immigration in your province" message. I left the country in July and returned in September with COE. I can only surmise that when I entered they either failed to enter the information into the main database, or made an error in something when they entered it such that the system now cannot find me based on entry date and TM card no. ? The site is not down, as under "check status" I can easily call up all my past reports. Also don't think it is a browser issue for same reason.

Nurse Sheryl,

July was the exact time in between the error occurring and the manual rectifications started to occur. So although it might be the process of entering the country that caused you problems, it seems more likely that any data change/omission in July-ish screwed things up....

... and as I've found out, it makes no difference if you manually complete 90 days: your data remains stubbornly pre-July on the system. The only way it updates is after a visa extension or some other big update. 

I'd be interested to know if you re- enter the country in a month or two whether that will resolve it. 

5 minutes ago, Gaccha said:

Nurse Sheryl,

July was the exact time in between the error occurring and the manual rectifications started to occur. So although it might be the process of entering the country that caused you problems, it seems more likely that any data change/omission in July-ish screwed things up....

... and as I've found out, it makes no difference if you manually complete 90 days: your data remains stubbornly pre-July on the system. The only way it updates is after a visa extension or some other big update. 

I'd be interested to know if you re- enter the country in a month or two whether that will resolve it. 

However July is when I left. I re-entered in September, so that would be when my info should have been entered...

12 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

However July is when I left. I re-entered in September, so that would be when my info should have been entered...

What was your date of entry in September? Are you sure you are counting the 90 days correctly.

11 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Can you download the Android app and run that?  Once you sign up log in and see if you are listed as overstay.  If yes data base is wrong just as mine is (and so many others).

37 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What was your date of entry in September? Are you sure you are counting the 90 days correctly.

9 September so by my count it is now 80 days and I think online report can be done at that point (between 7 - 15 days, or something like that?)

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

9 September so by my count it is now 80 days and I think online report can be done at that point (between 7 - 15 days, or something like that?)

You are within the window for online reporting.

It could be that it is getting your previous records due to your passport number, date of birth and nationality is the same which makes it appear your are outside the reporting window.

It would be interesting to see what the message says on the online reporting app. It does not have the one message to contact your local office.

I was reluctant to use the app as it does nto allow more than 1 registration per email address but went ahead and used another email addy. The app gives the message "Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the immigration Branch in your residence area".

I am of course not on overstay, extended my stay on time and it is valid through July 2022.

So I take it my local IO did nto enter the extension info into the system?

11 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I was reluctant to use the app as it does nto allow more than 1 registration per email address but went ahead and used another email addy. The app gives the message "Permit date on your passport must not overstay. Otherwise, you can contact the immigration Branch in your residence area".

I am of course not on overstay, extended my stay on time and it is valid through July 2022.

So I take it my local IO did nto enter the extension info into the system?

Was that using your new TM6 number and arrival date? That make me think that it used your old reporting records.

Not sure if the local office caused the problem or the system using the permit to stay date on your previous online report.

There appears to be a problem with system some offices are using.

After I did my extension in August I did my report in September and the popup message you get when opening the app (on android for me) showed my old permit to stay date and it changed to my do my new date after it let me do the report and use the new one on it,

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Was that using your new TM6 number and arrival date? That make me think that it used your old reporting records.

Not sure if the local office caused the problem or the system using the permit to stay date on your previous online report.

There appears to be a problem with system some offices are using.

After I did my extension in August I did my report in September and the popup message you get when opening the app (on android for me) showed my old permit to stay date and it changed to my do my new date after it let me do the report and use the new one on it,

It was using my new TM6 and arrival date.

I have done a TM30 since arrival (my IO insists needed even though I know it is not) and that obviously did not help.

We'll see what happens when I make the 90 day in person.

I now use an agent who charges me the same as a Grab and back, easy as it arrives home Ems in 2 days. I only need to post it. I started this caper when the on line was down and refused me for 10 days.

Now I’m stuck with this method unless I decide to go in person. It seems that, once you try a different way, you are unable to do online again until you reset the clock with a live visit. But, 500 b to avoid half a day of nonsense seems fine to me.

eddy

There are loads of comercial apps and websites that work flawlessly - phone top up - bill paying, banking  etc etc - so someone is developing stuff that works - what is the problem with government web applications that constantly fail

• Like 2

8 hours ago, smedly said:

what is the problem with government web applications that constantly fail

Trying to tie into legacy systems?

The Brownfield approach.

(Some) New, ground-up apps here seem to work OK, like Mor Prom. TM.30 Web seems permanently neutered, still unable to SAVE a new record, but the app does work.

Seems like thailand 4.0 could do better on this but there is probably little incentive to do so.

At the very least they could offer more local (district) in-person options, just set up in a larger district government office, or police station. Accept paper, distribute a new report date, and forward the paper on to the Imm office. This would be a cushy job, and provide additional employment for the RTP (Imm.).

• Like 1

Anyone else have issues with online 90 day reporting during the last few days (or can anyone confirm success)?

I have been trying to do my 90 day reporting online for the last couple of days.  Due date is 10 December so I am certain that I am within the time window.  I had no issues with the last online renewal at all but now I keep getting the "contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area" pop-up.

I have taken ALL of the troubleshooting steps that have been discussed in the past with no luck. 

Judging by Sheryl's recent post, it seems we are both having the same issue, except I have not travelled or had any changes in my status that should affect my ability to report online, and I can pull up my history of past reports with no problem.

So, who else is having issues, and more importantly, does anyone knows what the issue is?  I really hate the prospect of doing this  in-person if it can be avoided, and I am not doing it through the mail.

Re Imm App:  What is going on with this?  I just downloaded and tried to see if I could do my 90 day reporting since I was unsuccessful doing it through web browser (had no problem with my previous online 90 day reporting).

On the mobile app, a pop up is telling me permit date on my passport indicates 60 day overstay, even though my most recent status report on the app shows that I am in compliance! @##$%

My visa renewal date is 31 Sep 2021.  My 90 day report due date is 10 December 2021.  How can I be classified as "overstay"

Everything having to do with online Imm (both via web browser and with this ridiculous app) just seems to be SO screwed up!

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

Re Imm App:  What is going on with this?  I just downloaded and tried to see if I could do my 90 day reporting since I was unsuccessful doing it through web browser (had no problem with my previous online 90 day reporting).

On the mobile app, a pop up is telling me permit date on my passport indicates 60 day overstay, even though my most recent status report on the app shows that I am in compliance! @##$%

My visa renewal date is 31 Sep 2021.  My 90 day report due date is 10 December 2021.  How can I be classified as "overstay"

Everything having to do with online Imm (both via web browser and with this ridiculous app) just seems to be SO screwed up!

That 60 day overstay is the key - your reporting has not been updated on the data base being used so online reporting is not available to you, or me, or many many others.  On web site no indication why but if you get that overstay notice on app it is seems to mean database error.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

That 60 day overstay is the key - your reporting has not been updated on the data base being used so online reporting is not available to you, or me, or many many others.  On web site no indication why but if you get that overstay notice on app it is seems to mean database error.

So just another Imm screw up in a long list of screw ups?  How can their database show my correct status report which plainly shows my visa and 90 day deadlines have not yet occured, yet declare that I am a 60 day overstay.  That makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

For anyone else curious about current status of 0nline 90 day reporting.  I just got off phone with Imm and they admit there is a problem with their servers.  It would be nice if they stated that on their website, but this is Thailand and they have their own way of handling customer service I guess ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, WaveHunter said:

The 90 days online reporting can only be described as hit and miss at best !!, your record of reporting must be near the top of the “ lucky list “.

Mine is a chequered past of success and failure ( but enough about my love life ????) , currently unable to report online and due to the app showing a 66 day overstay ( last ext 25/09/21 ) I suspect I will not be able to report online again unless some intervention is made by immigration staff.

9 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

I'm getting the dreaded: "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

Anyone else got this problem?

Many many get that notice - it can be due to an error you make entering data or being outside of the 15-0 day before due window - but often is a database issue that we can not do anything about.  A good check is to download the smart phone app and log on using that after setting it up.  It should find your file and if it says you are overstay (and you are not) you know it is not your error inputting data but a database issue and time to mail or deliver yourself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Advocate said:

20211130 Online 90-day reporting finally worked for me after not working for 15 months. I did complain to the Immigration officer at my last visa extension about Online 90-day reporting not working.

Now I just have to hope it progresses beyond 'pending'.

I did also file a complaint against the Ombudsman not having done anything to cause The IB to fix this problem after 15 months of regular complaints to the Ombudsman and the IB.

So I don't know if either, both, or none of these actions caused the problem to be fixed.

image.png.a885448ca293e9be5842312d317b165c.png

At 16:20 still not approved. I don't understand why they have to be approved anyway. If the information was correct enough to be accepted by the system approval should be automatic.

On 11/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, Sheryl said:

You got a new visa which is the problem you face. The real problem appears to be a disconnect between the database for non-immigrant visas and the database for 90-day reporting. It probably means all your old information is in the 90-day report database and it won't be corrected until you do a 90-day report in person. However, you can probably still do it by mail.

The Immigration Bureau has no interest in making the life of visa-holders easy.

The 90-day report system is a useless means of annoyance which I have not experienced in 15 other countries I have lived and worked in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Advocate said:

You got a new visa which is the problem you face. The real problem appears to be a disconnect between the database for non-immigrant visas and the database for 90-day reporting. It probably means all your old information is in the 90-day report database and it won't be corrected until you do a 90-day report in person. However, you can probably still do it by mail.

The Immigration Bureau has no interest in making the life of visa-holders easy.

The 90-day report system is a useless means of annoyance which I have not experienced in 15 other countries I have lived and worked in.

I did not get a new visa. I returned on a re-entry permit.

I'm on sequential extensions of stay for a non-O visa that dates back to 2007.