Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

BACKGROUND:  
I've done 60+ 90-day reports over 20 years with few issues.  Since the "great meltdown" of 3-4 months about a year or two ago (entire IMM website down), my 90-day online reports have gone flawlessly (except for one time when their "approved" came back 2 weeks after my hard deadline for reporting).  

CURRENT STRUGGLE
Now, my most recent report of November 22 (within the 15-day window) remained "PENDING" for 10 days.   Then, I received a "REJECTED" notice.  First time ever.  No notes in the "remarks" box;  no explanation whatsoever. 

I went over my report with a fine-toothed comb.  No mistakes.  No abnormalities.  Just rejected.   Still within the 15-day window, I've now done a new report, triple-checking all the data entered.

It's been "PENDING" for two days now.

MY TAKE
Something definitely abnormal is going on.   I'll make the 100km round trip to Immigration next week to inquire in person, assuming my second online report will bomb as well.   

Just adding my input to the recent reports of online battles.  

Edited by Fookhaht
  • Like 1

Amazing!

I have been doing the online 90 day reports since the system was set up.

My last successful report was in September 2020.

Since then I've always got the dreaded "Contact your local immigration ......."

Today I tried once more: was accepted(!) and an email arrived a few minutes later approving the application!!

Long may it continue, he says hopefully.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Sheryl said:

I did not get a new visa. I returned on a re-entry permit.

I'm on sequential extensions of stay for a non-O visa that dates back to 2007.

this has happened to me the last Three reports and is due to immigration not linking information. Even after doing in person report immigration seems to be unable to update info

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

FWIW it looks like there may be a new 90-Day Reporting system. Effective from tomorrow.

Announced by Chiang Mai Immigration on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ChiangmaiImmdiv5

Involves registration, password and a log-in website.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

???????? Public relations from the Immigration Office ???? ????
Informing Kingdom over 90 days online!!! Can be reported via website.
************ From 3th Dec July 64 onwards **************
#ขั้นตอน
1. Register ????: Foreigners must have an email to register with the system by entering through the website ′′ Immigration ′′ https://www.immigration.go.th -> Select Online serice -> Menu 90 days report online -> Fill in the information. According to the system.
2. System to check data and send password (real access) back to registered mail.
3. Login with Email/password ผ่าน 90 days Online : https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login
* Password login will be received via email after registration.
* Foreigners can report online 15 days before (from the same date)
Instruction Manual 
    1. Registration process
Foreigners must register with an Email address to access the Notification of Residence for more than 90 days via the Internet.
Instruction as follows:
* Access the Immigration Bureau website URL: https://www.immigration.go.th/ and select the Online Service  menu to access the Over 90 day residence notification screen.
* Click on the “Apply” button to fill in the information in English for the Email address, first name, last name, and telephone numberand click the “Apply” button to complete.
* The system will verify the information and will send the password to your registered email address.
      2. Procedure for Notification of residence for more than 90 days via the Internet can be report 15 days in advance.
* Access the website of the Immigration Office at URL : https://www.immigration.go.th/ and select the Online Service (Over 90 day) menu to access residence notice for more than 90 days via the Internet.
     * Go to Login page by filling in registered Email Address and password and click Login button to login. If you have never registered, click “Apply” or if you forgot your password, click “Forgot Password”
     * Click the “Accept” button to accept and confirm the use of the system, this will only be required only once.
     * Click on the menu New APPLICATION (TM.47) to enter the screen.
     * Fill the form shown. (space marked with * are required)
     * Review the information displayed on the screen and click on the “Submit” button to confirm the information.
     * The system will send a response via registered email. And It will be mark as ‘Pending’ approval status.
     * The system will return to create the new form and retain the previously filled address information for ease of use in the case of notifying of more members living in the same residence.
    3. The process of checking the status and notifying the result of notification of residence more than 90 days via the Internet. When the officer has considered your application, the result will be send via the registered email address within 3 days.
You can notify the status of residence for more than 90 days via the Internet by yourself as follows:
     * Enter the website of the Immigration Office at URL : https://www.immigration.go.th/ and select the Online Service (Over 90 day) menu to access notification of residence more than 90 days via the Internet.
     * Click the Login button by filling in the Password that has been send via Email Address to login.
     * Click on the menu Check the status of application to enter the search screen.
     * The system will display all information that has been submitted. or fill in your passport number and click Search button.
* The system will display the information for you to click and view the desired information.
    4. 15th days in advance we will notify you of the next due date for notification of residence through the registered email address.

262016982_985780812033238_1906136172786469580_n.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/29/2021 at 1:19 PM, lopburi3 said:

That 60 day overstay is the key - your reporting has not been updated on the data base being used so online reporting is not available to you, or me, or many many others.  On web site no indication why but if you get that overstay notice on app it is seems to mean database error.

Ditto here, unfortunately.

I've always been able to use the online reporting system in the past -- when it was functioning -- without any problem until this week (crying....)

By way of background, got my new retirement extension at BKK CW last September, and the IO there did my 90-day report for me during the same visit since one was coming due soon thereafter. Thought I had it made in the shade, since surely a 90-day report done together with an extension via the IOs at BKK CW would get properly processed....

WRONG!!!  Flash forward...went to do my next 90-day report via the online system last night, and repeatedly denied access after entering in all the basic data on the first screen. Got the familiar message reported by others on the screen "For further information regarding the 90-day notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."  Which tells me exactly NOTHING!

So then went to the Immigration Android app, which, after logging in, informed me -- incorrectly -- that I'm on 60+ days overstay, so clearly that part of their system doesn't know somehow that I got a new annual retirement extension from them back in September.

Tried calling the BKK Immigration telephone help line last night. Got a guy and explained the situation. His only advice was to go file in person at MTT. I asked him, how to fix their system so my valid extension gets updated and reflected. He said he's not a tech person and can't do it. We talked further. He claimed he doesn't even have access to look up callers' information in the Immigration computer system to see and check on any personal information/details... So.... USELESS!

This morning, tried calling a mobile number I had for the 90-day reporting section at MTT. No one ever answered despite repeated calls.

Ended up sending in my 90-day report today via EMS postal mail. What a bunch of #@#$#@s.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

FWIW it looks like there may be a new 90-Day Reporting system. Effective from tomorrow.

i tried to register on this site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login (It will not open with a VPN)

The CAPTCHA is a real pain since it is hard to read them.

Clicked the apply button and it failed after some dancing dots and got a message it had failed to save the info.

Maybe tomorrow it will work.

First page. Click apply.

image.png.df6a725583ed216c837f3c5b482109b7.png

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

i tried to register on this site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login (It will not open with a VPN)

My read is that that web address is used AFTER you've successfully applied/registered. It shows as Step #3.

AFAICT the Apply function has not yet been enabled?

Of course no clue if this system will "work".

11 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

By way of background, got my new retirement extension at BKK CW last September, and the IO there did my 90-day report for me during the same visit since one was coming due soon thereafter. Thought I had it made in the shade, since surely a 90-day report done together with an extension via the IOs at BKK CW would get properly processed....

WRONG!!! 

Same same for me. Imm staff prompted us to file a 90-Day report, did so early September during extension. No on-line love for me, so back to mail-in.

I tried also.  First time it failed like how ubonjoe described above. 

So, I tried again a few minutes later but this time it said saved/said success and "briefly" displayed a message to check my email like maybe it was going to send me a logon password.  This message only displayed like for second and then disappeared.   After 10 minutes no email had showed up, so I tried to register again but it said the email I was using was already used....most likely because I had already successfully registered (but never got a logon password--yet).    And I checked my span/junk email folder.

I then tried clicking the  "Forgot Password" to see if it would reset/send me a new password which is typical for a password reset function.  All you do in this process is enter the email you used to register and a captcha... It then said Success but no password has showed up in email or via SMS to my mobile number.    A little later I tried the Forgot Password again, got a success again but nothing has showed up via email/mobile.....and I checked my spam/junk folder.

Maybe a manual/human review has to occur before they finalize approval/send out you initial password....maybe it really don't kick off till 3 Dec....and maybe just another example of Thai programming...that is, creating a website/app that don't fully work. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Pib said:

Maybe a manual/human review has to occur before they finalize approval/send out you initial password....maybe it really don't kick off till 3 Dec....and maybe just another example of Thai programming...that is, creating a website/app that don't fully work. 

there are many that work in the private sector were I suspect they actually know what they are doing, it seems that government web applicatios are developed by people who have no clue and are employed and awarded contracts for reasons other than ability and capability

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

My read is that that web address is used AFTER you've successfully applied/registered. It shows as Step #3.

AFAICT the Apply function has not yet been enabled?

Now waiting for a email to get my password after it worked this morning. I think somebody may have to approve the application and send it (similar to the TM30 online reporting)

The apply function certainly available and working.

image.png.acb14193588943206419e8bf7d1e873b.png

Out of curiosity it tried to use my logon password for the mobile app to see if it would work but it didn't.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Now waiting for a email to get my password after it worked this morning. I think somebody may have to approve the application and send it (similar to the TM30 online reporting)

The apply function certainly available and working.

image.png.acb14193588943206419e8bf7d1e873b.png

Out of curiosity it tried to use my logon password for the mobile app to see if it would work but it didn't.

Same here.

11 hours ago, Pib said:

I tried also.  First time it failed like how ubonjoe described above. 

So, I tried again a few minutes later but this time it said saved/said success and "briefly" displayed a message to check my email like maybe it was going to send me a logon password.  This message only displayed like for second and then disappeared.   After 10 minutes no email had showed up, so I tried to register again but it said the email I was using was already used....most likely because I had already successfully registered (but never got a logon password--yet).    And I checked my span/junk email folder.

I then tried clicking the  "Forgot Password" to see if it would reset/send me a new password which is typical for a password reset function.  All you do in this process is enter the email you used to register and a captcha... It then said Success but no password has showed up in email or via SMS to my mobile number.    A little later I tried the Forgot Password again, got a success again but nothing has showed up via email/mobile.....and I checked my spam/junk folder.

Update: Above is my last night/2 Dec/ at approx 8pm whine regarding how my attempt(s) to register went and how a password never showed up...and I even checked my email span folder many times....no password...no nothing.   And when trying the Forget Password function several times nothing would show up in email.

But this morning/3 Dec/at 7am tried the Forgot Password function again, once again got the success notice just like last night, but nothing arrives my email inbox.   BUT, when I check my span box I now have four emails from last night around 10pm....an hour or two after trying to register/reset password.   It's like it took the emails an hour or two to show up.  

Three of the emails are Forgot Password related but one other email is my "password" apparently from my initial registration...it's a nice long password consisting of numbers, letters, upper & lower case, and symbols.   I try to use that password to logon and it works...I'm in their system.

And I was able to submit a TM47/90 day report....it's now in Pending status.   I have never-ever been able to get one of their online 90 day reporting systems to work for me....not their web extranet web version or their mobile app version as I would always get a "Sorry Charlie, there been some kind of problem, please visit your local immigration office" type error message after entering the first page of data.  And I tried both the web and mobile version just yesterday/2 Dec. 

And like ubonjoe mentioned above if you have logon credential for their mobile app (which I do) those credentials DO NOT work on this new website as I tried last night.  After trying the online methods I then did my usual of mailing-in my report yesterday via EMS....EMS tracking shows it should be delivered to CW (Bangkok) immigration today.   

Not sure what will happen now "if", repeat, if my online submission in their new system which is in Pending status ends up getting Approved as I expect the online submission should get approved before they get around to opening my mail-in report.   

Yeap, ever since they opened an online reporting method back around early 2013 I've never been able to get one to work for me....couldn't get past the first page....would always get the "there been some kind of problem....please visit you local immigration office" type error message.  Probably due to me not leaving the country for a decade plus renewing my passport once.   So, now I wait to see if my report now in Pending status get processed....time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Once you get logged into their new system and start a report the 1st snapshot below is the page of info you must fill out.  And the 2nd snapshot shows the report status page.

image.png.1d6fa63373ca5e955526f925db1172a2.png

image.png.d1c07ad3b2e72973725f8f8f17667475.png

EDIT:   And, a Pending status notice showed up via Email a few minutes after I submitted the report....once again, the email was in my spam folder.  The status update includes an attachment which is just a TM47 reflecting the data you submitted...it's not approved yet.  It's the exact same attachment that you get if you click the little download arrow icon in above image.....the download arrow on the left.

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pib said:

I try to use that password to logon and it works...I'm in their system.

And I was able to submit a TM47/90 day report....it's now in Pending status. 

This is looking good.

Early Christmas present.

Any changes in the reporting window with this new system/front-end? Same -15/0?

I wonder if there will be a new mobile app?

Yeap....definitely check your email spam/junk folder because so far every email I've got from their new system is being dumped into my Gmail email spam folder.   The logon password, the reset password, the status update, etc., emails have all ended up in my spam folder.

3 minutes ago, Pib said:

Yeap....definitely check your email spam/junk folder because so far every email I've got from their new system is being dumped into my Gmail email spam folder.   The logon password, the reset password, the status update, etc., emails have all ended up in my spam folder.

I will keep checking the Gmail spam folder see if one shows up there with my password.

My next report is not due until February so I will not be trying to do one. It will be interesting to see if it show the online 90 day reports I have done before.

33 minutes ago, Pib said:

EDIT:   And, a Pending status notice showed up via Email a few minutes after I submitted the report....once again, the email was in my spam folder.  The status update includes an attachment which is just a TM47 reflecting the data you submitted...it's not approved yet.  It's the exact same attachment that you get if you click the little download arrow icon in above image.....the download arrow on the left.

And below is what the Pending status email looks like...it includes an attached TM47 of the info you submitted.  Sure hope it gets approved....but time will tell.

Capture3.JPG.c9aff2f1a16abf6ebed45dabafeb15df.JPG

• Like 2

I applied to create an account earlier this morning, but didn't receive an email with the password. I then tried a "password reset". The password reset email has just arrived in my Inbox but when I click on the url in the email to reset the password, my browser displays a "not found" error. I guess this is because my account has not been approved yet.

25 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I applied to create an account earlier this morning, but didn't receive an email with the password. I then tried a "password reset". The password reset email has just arrived in my Inbox but when I click on the url in the email to reset the password, my browser displays a "not found" error. I guess this is because my account has not been approved yet.

Update: Just got the email saying my account has been successfully created, including the password. I can now login to the account. When I login and try to display previous online reports, it doesn't find any but I have done 7-8 using the "old" web system with my current passport and 7 online reports with my previous passport.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Will this make this https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do obsolete ,

Or is it the same system under a fancy name ?

Good question. It appears to be a different system as previous online 90 day reports cannot be displayed (For me anyway)

Edited by Mutt Daeng
grammar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

I will keep checking the Gmail spam folder see if one shows up there with my password.

It took almost exactly 2 hours to get the email to show up in my spam folder.l

Putting this email address in contacts it might let to it go into your inbox. noreply AT eservices.immigration.go.th (removed the @).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

I got the message after the dancing dots to check my email. But there is no email!

There was no email in spam folder, but when I looked next day in spam folder it was there, time stamped about the time I applied as if it was automated but with some inherent delay of a few hours.

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The CAPTCHA is a real pain since it is hard to read them.

Just a tech tip on that issue....

When folks go to register, if they get one of the impossible to read Captcha codes, you can click a little button in the box to give you a new Captcha code, and keep clicking it successively until you get a new code that you can easily read and type.... as shown below.  The button to generate a new Captcha code I highlighted in the red box.

Hard to read:

Screenshot_3.jpg.944956247765bccf8b63df2497cc056c.jpg

Easier to read, after multiple reloads of the code:

Screenshot_4.jpg.fc65eed951d7ce3ac2d6cc9e23532f7b.jpg

PS -- when you reload the Captcha code, it does NOT reload the personal info you've entered above. In other words, you don't have to start all over again with data entry. It just reloads a new Captcha code only.

• Like 2