Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Well , received my e mail with password. 

Tried to do my 90 day report....Http failure response for submitId=kwq6prx4acclse6t06: 504 Gateway Time-out

Shut down then opened up to log on .....Http failure response for submitId=kwq6prx4acclse6t06: 504 Gateway Time-out

Just tried aagin , got logged on Whoooo Hoooo I am half way there. Will try to do my report tomorrow.

Edited by NE1

Bad news!  It  may be a "new" 90 day reporting system, but they don't seem to have resolved one of the underlying problems with the old system -- wrongly locking out people for supposed overstay who aren't really on overstay.

As I recounted above, I have an upcoming 90 day report due, and am currently within the 15 days before window. Have a valid extension just issued in September at BKK CW that's good until next September. But the prior 90 day system now won't let me file, and the Immigration Android app says I'm on 60+ days overstay.

So, earlier today, I completed the registration process with the new system, and after about an hour, got their email with a password for their "new" system to successfully log-in, and go thru the "new" process of trying to file an online 90-day report.

And what's the result of their "new" system?  Same as the old system:

Screenshot_2.jpg.647ba48d1f4b16b25eb86cccad83a6c0.jpg

AFAICT, they've simply put new lipstick on the same ole PIG!

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Good question. It appears to be a different system as previous online 90 day reports cannot be displayed (For me anyway)

Can confirm the same...

In the old 90-day online reporting system, I have a long history list of prior online reports filed.

In the "new" online reporting system, which I checked while logged in, it shows no prior filing history for me whatsoever.

So at least, it's "new" in regards to disregarding one's entire prior online filing history.

42 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Can confirm the same...

In the old 90-day online reporting system, I have a long history list of prior online reports filed.

In the "new" online reporting system, which I checked while logged in, it shows no prior filing history for me whatsoever.

So at least, it's "new" in regards to disregarding one's entire prior online filing history.

I am the same as you - new extension a few months back but here is the kicker - the very last online report I did which was around the time of my new extension - when I downloaded to approval record it had the date of my new extension 2022 

Then later when I tried to do an online report a couple of weeks back I got the same result as you - said something about overstay and would not allow me to do it online yet the system does seem to have my updated extension - go figure

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Just a tech tip on that issue....

When folks go to register, if they get one of the impossible to read Captcha codes, you can click a little button in the box to give you a new Captcha code, and keep clicking it successively until you get a new code that you can easily read and type.... as shown below.  The button to generate a new Captcha code I highlighted in the red box.

Hard to read:

Screenshot_3.jpg.944956247765bccf8b63df2497cc056c.jpg

Easier to read, after multiple reloads of the code:

Screenshot_4.jpg.fc65eed951d7ce3ac2d6cc9e23532f7b.jpg

PS -- when you reload the Captcha code, it does NOT reload the personal info you've entered above. In other words, you don't have to start all over again with data entry. It just reloads a new Captcha code only.

Good info

Pathetic, just tried

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu) Server at tm47.immigration.go.th Port 80
Edited by clivebaxter

New system seems fine. Of course, I'm not due for 90 d just yet...but I registered and obtained my password in about three hours today, so i haven't used it in anger to get my 90d

I was surprised at the speed, as I expected rejection, mainly 'cos an agent did my past 2 90d using his messenger who must carry 200 a day plus various visas , so I havent been to IO for some time.

The registration reply came thru about two hours ago when I was not playing with the Mac...so if you get an N/A it may be that today the servers were too loaded (still odd that a modern server farm cannot cope with a few thousand farang, TIT). Roll on Quantum! (which they will never buy as it will process 10 million in 2 seconds).

Eddy

10 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

There was no email in spam folder, but when I looked next day in spam folder it was there, time stamped about the time I applied as if it was automated but with some inherent delay of a few hours.

It looks as though Google is using greylisting, which has the effect of delaying the delivery of email that looks like spam, but allowing a later retry to be delivered (albeit into the spam folder).

9 hours ago, BritTim said:

It looks as though Google is using greylisting, which has the effect of delaying the delivery of email that looks like spam, but allowing a later retry to be delivered (albeit into the spam folder).

I think it is more the email address they are using. noreply AT eservices.immigration.go.th.

When using the other ogline report site people had a similar problem when getting the approval or rejection email. Many went to the spam folder.

Just curious...han anyone been able to register online in the last week?  Last Monday in a telephone conversation, Imm official told me the system is not functioning properly and only option is to go in-person or do my mail.  Of course, she offered no date when system would be functional.  I have tried online several times this week to no avail.

So ridiculous that this has gone on for so many years, when almost any online merchant site can function reliably.  Just no valid excuse for such nonsense!

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think it is more the email address they are using. noreply AT eservices.immigration.go.th.

When using the other ogline report site people had a similar problem when getting the approval or rejection email. Many went to the spam folder.

I took a quick look at the DNS records for eservices.immigration.go.th using MX Toolbox. Email is being managed via Google Apps (a good choice as Google does almost all the work of ensuring the DNS configuration is correct). However, one record that is not managed automatically is the DMARC record. Predictably, given the general technical competence in evidence, no DMARC record is published. This will reduce the trust level on mail messages sent for eservices.immigration.go.th, which explains why grey listing is being used as an anti spam measure (requiring resending after a delay before the message is accepted) until Google can gain sufficient statistics on mail sent on behalf of this domain to relax its safeguards.

Edited by BritTim

1 hour ago, WaveHunter said:

Just curious...han anyone been able to register online in the last week?  Last Monday in a telephone conversation, Imm official told me the system is not functioning properly and only option is to go in-person or do my mail.  Of course, she offered no date when system would be functional.  I have tried online several times this week to no avail.

So ridiculous that this has gone on for so many years, when almost any online merchant site can function reliably.  Just no valid excuse for such nonsense!

Yes...I registered on 2 Dec as I posted earlier.  And I submitted a 90 day report on 3 Dec...it's  still in Pending status.

8 minutes ago, Pib said:

As of 4 Dec/1:30pm, their new system is back online.  I logged in twice to check the 90 day report I submitted on 3 Dec...it's still in Pending status.

Update as of 1:43pm/4 Dec....being able to logon is hit and miss.  I can always reach the login screen but only about half of the time I can logon (and the logon occurs in less than a second....I logged on 4 times straight)....the other half of the time I just get dancing dots as it tries to logon but can't.

1 hour ago, Pib said:

I logged in twice to check the 90 day report I submitted on 3 Dec...it's still in Pending status.

Will it work on Sat. Sun. and there is a holiday Monday ?

Edited by NE1

10 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Will it work on Sat. Sun. and there is a holiday Monday ?

I'm sure it's "suppose" to work 24/7 (expect maybe for some maintenance now and then).  I was able to logon today/Saturday 4 times a little after 1:30pm.    

I expect this new system which went online 2 Dec/Thursday has simply broken down...developed major problems....maybe even hacked/under DDoS attack.

16 minutes ago, Pib said:

I expect this new system which went online 2 Dec/Thursday has simply broken down...developed major problems....maybe even hacked/under DDoS attack.

I think after yesterday when the the topic was posted on this forum It was in the newletter and on the ASEAN Now Facebook and Twitter pages it got overloaded.

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think after yesterday when the the topic was posted on this forum It was in the newletter and on the ASEAN Now Facebook and Twitter pages it got overloaded.

Anything is possible, but I doubt "overloading" is the problem unless they built an "undersized system"....that is, can only handle say a 100 logons at a time, etc.      

Hey, after thinking about it some more they probably did build a system undersized for the workload as This Is Thailand.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pib said:

Anything is possible, but I doubt "overloading" is the problem unless they built an "undersized system"....that is, can only handle say a 100 logons at a time, etc.      

Hey, after thinking about it some more they probably did build a system undersized for the workload as This Is Thailand.

It seemed fine earlier yesterday. I registered, then waited and received the password in one try. No problem logging in with that before the mass reports of problems started. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were caught out by the workload. 
Now I'm hoping to get the news that your 'pending' has become a success before the 8th when my report begins to be due.   

3 minutes ago, Pib said:

Some of the problem may of been people trying to get the password and did it again after not getting the email immediately.

1 hour ago, pookiki said:

My report is still pending since last Friday.  I hope it is finally approved. Anyone else had a long waiting period?

I wonder if the office are getting the reports on a possibly new system

maybe their spam system is filtering them out too

22 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I registered on Thursday last after receiving the "invitation" email. I have not yet received the password but cannot "check my SPAM" folder because my Gmail doesn't have one?

if you access on a PC then on the left you will see inbox etc scroll down and click more then scroll down

20 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Click on "main menu" (3 horizontal lines) to left of M Gmail at top.

OK, i've finally found it. Thanks. For some reason it wasn't visible. However, there are no emails from Immigration in there but luckily I have a few emails confirming that my $25,000.00 cheque is ready to collect.

????

• Haha 1