BANGKOK 17 February 2019 13:10
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Have you scrolled down and ticked the box for accepting rules etc ?

4 minutes ago, Lagavulin said:

I havent hadany problems previously reporting online, but today they "Accept" box on the opening page is greyed out and clicking on it does nothing.  Anyone else have this issue?

Did you tick the box for accepting the terms and conditions. It worked for me.

image.png.165ac281aa17cc43b610ee70107a630d.png

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you tick the box for accepting the terms and conditions. It worked for me.

image.png.165ac281aa17cc43b610ee70107a630d.png

Doh...im and idiot.  Didnt try scrolling through the intro message.  Thanks!

• Haha 1

1. Can I submit my (first ever) 90 day report online - I live in Pattaya

2. I'm within the 7 - 15 day window (today is 8 days until 90th day of stay), but after completing & submitting the online form, it just generates a message 'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

3. I've tried using Google Chrome & IE

Do I just need to try again tomorrow (7 days until the 90th day of stay)?

Or will I have to attend the immigration office in Jomtien in person?

If this is the case, what forms & photocopies will I need?

Cheers

21 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

1. Can I submit my (first ever) 90 day report online - I live in Pattaya

2. I'm within the 7 - 15 day window (today is 8 days until 90th day of stay), but after completing & submitting the online form, it just generates a message 'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

1. You could submit it but it probably would not be approved by immigration since you have not of done one before which would mean you would have no record in their system.

2. That means you record was not found. That normally means you made an error when submitting the info. One the common errors is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Also you should only complete the required fields which reduces the chance of an error.

21 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

I think you will need to do it in person.

A completed TM47 form and your passport should be all that is needed if you applied for an extension there. Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

Cheers

If you haven't already registered your address using the TM28/30 you (or your landlord/housemaster) will also need to do this.  Perhaps also pay a fine unless you can convince Imm. you've only just moved in there.

90 day reporting -- 90 days from when?
My wife did her first ever 90 day report today at Chiang Mai Immigration. She tried on line and could not do it. she had a retirement extension many years ago but she let it lapse because of all the hassles at CM Immigration. She got a new retirement extension in Dec 2017 with an expiration of Dec 16 2018.
She last entered the country on Oct 28 2018 so her 90 days would end on Jan 25. Her retirement extension was renewed about two weeks before it was to expire on Dec 16, 2018 and is now valid until Dec 16 2019.
When she went today, they stamped her 90 day report that her next report is due on 16 April 2019, exactly 90 days from today. That is only 82 days from when she was required to report. Shouldn't she have been given a next reporting date of April 24? if this is correct, then it is best to wait until the last possible date.

9 minutes ago, el jefe said:

When she went today, they stamped her 90 day report that her next report is due on 16 April 2019, exactly 90 days from today. That is only 82 days from when she was required to report.

The new 90 days start from the date the report is done. That is the standard procedure at immigration.

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The new 90 days start from the date the report is done. That is the standard procedure at immigration.

Thanks. she assumed that it worked the same way as everything else and that going a few days early didn't matter. her next report is due April 16 and she has a flight out on April 17! hopefully this doesn't matter since she should be able to do the next one on line.

Quick question:  If the online submission doesn't work, I believe it is ok to mail in the 90 day report (assuming you're not late with the mail) rather than go in person to the immigration office.  Correct?  

44 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

Correct?

Yes

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

Thanks.  What happens if you submit online, don't get a quick approval, and the time is running out for mailing.  So to be safe you also mail it in.  A day or two after you mail, you get the online approval.  Meanwhile you've mailed in the same report.  Think there's a problem with this duplication or would they do the sensible thing and just ignore the mailed version when it arrives, seeing from your file that they've already approved online?

10 minutes ago, TerraplaneGuy said:

What happens if you submit online, don't get a quick approval, and the time is running out for mailing. 

You could go back on the online site and cancel the application.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You could go back on the online site and cancel the application.

Interesting, hadn't thought of that.  Somehow it seemed intuitively safer to just let the online application proceed, whatever the result, and mail in the duplicate for good measure.