Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 1/8/2022 at 5:28 PM, WhatsNext said:

My first one with the new system was just rejected, but after double checking : I saw that i entered my 90 days application too early by about 2/3 days.

Just for information :  After trying again today, 11 days before the date, everything worked. Got approved in about 2 hours.

• Like 2

My experience:

Could do 90 days online, old website, until my extension in September, since got the “ visit your immigration office “ message, which I did.

App saying I am on overstay since that ext date, app never worked for me.

Last night did an online report, new website, 13 days before due date, got acceptance ( not approval ) email, report  currently pending.

Have now got fingers ( toes, arms, legs and eyes also ) crossed waiting in anticipation, looks like approval can take anything from hours to 8 days !!

Wish me luck ????

EDIT: Ayutthaya IO, who have never been very clued up on the online system ????

Edited by Andrew Dwyer
  • Like 2

when doing 90 day report, which is better on pc or phone app? i have done on pc and i also try on app on same day, but i ran into a problem with app, fill out everything and when go to next, it said you must do 15 day before and 7 after bla, bla, bla and it would not go to next, did i do something wrong, did anybody doing on app with success.

14 minutes ago, vinci said:

i also try the phone app since they are different system but was stuck and would not let me go next after filing out, just wonder what i did wrong.

If you get one of the 3 message it gives there is problem somewhere.

If trying to it outside the 15 day (2 weeks in reality) reporting window you will correctly get the message unless you did a inspersion report that was not entered in the system.

After 2 years refused by the "Old System" tested this morning the "New System" (https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login )

- 09:25 Submitted (16 days before dead line...)

- 17:06 Approved   (Next one is 90 days from today)

let's hope I can do more that one....

Note : Could not open the pdfs on the check status window with Firefox 96.0, but everything was fine with Microsoft Edge 97.0 I haven't tested with Chome or Opera or Safari.

Edited by egypte
Add informations

after using https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login to fill out the form successfully and it is on pending, just say 14 day before and after 7 day has pass by and it is still on pending, can you use this online as a prove that you actually did the 90 days report but its still on pending, just like the mail in report using your receipt as a prove that you mail in your application.

in the past i have use mail in report successfully and always use my receipt as prove if thing go wrong, dealing with immigration its good to have something to prove when nothing go as plan,  this in my first time using online system just want to make sure i have something to fall back on.

• Like 1

Just now, Inderpland said:

I applied for a password to use the new online website 2 days ago but so far no reply. Anyone else had to wait that long to get a password?

I did my whole process last week..

the password came back instantly via email... like in seconds.

The approval was around 12 hours within the same day.

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

I applied for a password to use the new online website 2 days ago but so far no reply. Anyone else had to wait that long to get a password?

Check your spam folder for the email. They normally are sent almost instantly when requested.

If not received try a different email address to do it again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Check your spam folder for the email. They normally are sent almost instantly when requested.

If not received try a different email address to do it again.

Thanks, I tried with a different e-mail and instant success. Filled in the application and am currently waiting for a reply but did instantly get a filled-out TM47 form in a PDF format. What should I do with this document?

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Save it in case you need it later. It just confirms the report was submitted.

Thanks again. I have already received an email (attached) from Immigration but am unsure whether it means the report has been successfully completed or if they just say info received and that they are processing it?

Capture.JPG

55 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Thanks again. I have already received an email (attached) from Immigration but am unsure whether it means the report has been successfully completed or if they just say info received and that they are processing it?

I am sure it has not been approved since it has to be done by a immigration officer.

If it was approved the PDF file would be the receipt for the report.

You can also got back onto the website to check the status of your application.

• Like 1

this is only a notice telling you that they received your information, they convert your info into PDF form, it is still on pending

31 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Applied yesterday morning, being rejected by checking status and email just now.

Just applied again as I forgot to put condo unit numbers while applied yesterday.

If still rejected then need to go MTT again...

It should not be rejected if you are within the 15 days window before your report date.

Or it could be rejected if you have never done a 90 day report before to the office you are reporting to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It should not be rejected if you are within the 15 days window before your report date.

Or it could be rejected if you have never done a 90 day report before to the office you are reporting to.

Went to MTT on 01/Nov/21 to report as online system cannot do so.

Also paid 2K baht for late report.

Receipt stated next due date 31/Jan/2022.

17/Jan within 15 days of window, right?

Started to do 90 days report since 2019, not a newbie... ???? 

Edited by Calvin1976

Need advice.

Need to travel a while in Feb due to work required.

If I missed out my 90 days report which due on 31/Jan and travel out from Thailand in Feb.

Filled up TM 6 form when return to Thailand on March, would my 90 days report start from day 1 again?  ????

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Yes

Thanks for the advice, Joe.

Btw, after being rejected on 1st 90 days report submitted on 17/Jan.

Just received Approved on my 2nd 90 days report submitted yesterday. 

Seems 1st rejection because of lack of condo units numbers...

Or just lucky being approved by another IO... ????

Is the old online TM reporting system no longer working?  I tried to use it yesterday and got the dreaded message about how I need to visit my local immigration office.

So I tried the new system, received confirmation of entering my report at 4:01 pm and approval of my 90 day report with the PDF of the slip to put in my passport at 5:33 pm.  Good service! 

Last month when I used the new system to do Hubby's 90 day report it stayed in "Pending" status for days until finally being approved on the due date, causing him to plan a trip to Promenada for in-person reporting.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, hackjam said:

When doing 90 day reporting, does it have to be done on the specific day that its due or can you overshoot the runway? Talking about doing it at the office, not online.

You can do a 90 day report up to 15 days before the report date and up to 7 days after.

• Like 2