BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

well, blow me down. the damn system let me down again today. I am so sick of this!
I re-entered the country with a new work permit in August last year.
In November I went to the one-stop shop in Chamchuri Square and did my online report. They stapled the slip reminding me to do it again on Feb 4, 2019.

I said to the lady I hadn't been able to do it online and she said "next time it will be OK - just remember to tick the "one-stop shop" box on page 2.
My 90-day report was due today, Feb 4. I duly went online and filled out the form
and yes you guessed it - it didn't let me go to page 2 - as soon as I pressed submit at the end of page 1
it told me "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."
can anyone think of what could've gone wrong? Are you allowed to do the online report on the 90th day? I thought I'd calculated it was today or tomorrow.

37 minutes ago, pomozki said:

well, blow me down. the damn system let me down again today. I am so sick of this!
I re-entered the country with a new work permit in August last year.
In November I went to the one-stop shop in Chamchuri Square and did my online report. They stapled the slip reminding me to do it again on Feb 4, 2019.

I said to the lady I hadn't been able to do it online and she said "next time it will be OK - just remember to tick the "one-stop shop" box on page 2.
My 90-day report was due today, Feb 4. I duly went online and filled out the form
and yes you guessed it - it didn't let me go to page 2 - as soon as I pressed submit at the end of page 1
it told me "For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."
can anyone think of what could've gone wrong? Are you allowed to do the online report on the 90th day? I thought I'd calculated it was today or tomorrow.

You have to do the report on-line between 14-7 days BEFORE it's due..

i.e. your window would have been 21-28th Jan.

You must now go in person, but you can be upto 7 days late. 

Edited by steve73
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve73 said:

You have to do the report on-line between 14-7 days BEFORE it's due..

i.e. your window would have been 21-28th Jan.

You must now go in person, but you can be upto 7 days late. 

oh damn, I've messed it up, thanks heaps for explaining it anyway. I've given myself an extra day trip but at least I know it's my fault! cheers

Just to let people know (sorry if posted already) you can now do an online report with a new passport without leaving the country to get your new passport number entered on the system so I have been assured in Jomtien, just have to try and see what happens, there is a barcode on the "next appointment slip" with my new passport number on it.

3 minutes ago, smedly said:

Just to let people know (sorry if posted already) you can now do an online report with a new passport without leaving the country to get your new passport number entered on the system so I have been assured in Jomtien, just have to try and see what happens, there is a barcode on the "next appointment slip" with my new passport number on it.

That barcode is not an indication of a passport number etc being entered on the national database which .local ie Jomtien immigration offices cannot access. Your information only exists locally and will not allow access to online 90day reporting. 

35 minutes ago, Christophers200 said:

That barcode is not an indication of a passport number etc being entered on the national database which .local ie Jomtien immigration offices cannot access. Your information only exists locally and will not allow access to online 90day reporting. 

I asked the IO specifically about online reporting - he said no problem next time, I even explained that it was a new passport so he understood exactly what I was asking - he insisted - no problem

Like I said - I will believe it when I see it

only reporting what happed - BTW the last time I asked the same guy he said not possible you must leave the country with your new passport.

I made my 90Days report online today at about 3pm;

Checked 1 hour latter: done & approved :smile:

Thank you Pattaya Immigration :cool:

Edited by Pattaya46

Just now, Pattaya46 said:

I made my 90Days report today at about 3pm;

Checked 1 hour latter: done & approved :smile:

Thank you Pattaya Immigration :cool:

Online I guess you mean?

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Online I guess you mean?

Of course. :cool:

What is the title of this thread? :wink:

Hi forum

I came to CM on November 28 got a 30 day stamp, extension for another 30 days good thru Jan 28. But on Jan 17th got a Non O stamp good thru April 17. My question is do I have to do a 90 day report for being in the kingdom between Nov 28 to February 28. I plan on getting an extension for one year by applying for it on March 17th,  1548512776439.thumb.jpg.9ced9759ab878da04e0b9413cbf1033e.jpg30 days before my 90 day stamp expires

11 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

came to CM on November 28 got a 30 day stamp, extension for another 30 days good thru Jan 28. But on Jan 17th got a Non O stamp good thru April 17. My question is do I have to do a 90 day report for being in the kingdom between Nov 28 to February 28. I plan on getting an extension for one year by applying for it on

It is simple. Are you continuously staying in Thailand for 90-day? Does not matter your visa, extension, etc. If you're staying continuously for 90-day, you must do I 90-day report except if you're on a smart visa or a spouse of a smart visa holder. 

Edited by onera1961

Thank you.  Got it. Simple, If I stay non stop 90 days, then must do 90 day report.

9 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

Thank you.  Got it. Simple, If I stay non stop 90 days, then must do 90 day report.

In your case you will not need to do a 90 day report until 90 days from the date you apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration.

If you do not apply for an extension you will have to leave the country on the 90th day of the entry you got from the visa you applied for.

Thank you sir ubonjoe, that’s what I thought but out of respect to onera1961 I decided to accept his post and go to immigration tomorrow. But now I will take your advice and go to apply for one year extension on March 17th (retirement extension) would you please be kind enough to help me with the necessary documents needed for this one year extension when I go to immigration on March 17th. Thanks again