Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

all this is well and good but i do not have a printer, so i dont fancy forking out 3000 baht for a printer, i will stick with my lat phroa, office taxi there and back 200 baht, and a nice mall to have a look round to.

You could print it at a local internet shop for a very small fee....

• Like 1

I did get another/renew my passport since my last entry. Last entry in 2008....got new passport issued in Jan 13....got stamp transferred over to new passport in Feb 13.

I just logged onto the online reporting to try a few more variations of entries as date of last entry using the issue date of the passport and the date I transferred over the stamps to the new passport as stamped in the passport by immigration. Even though my last 90 day report was just done last month and assuming I could still test the system just to see if I could just get pass the first page even though I'm not within that 15 to 7 day windows before the next address due date, I figured I would give it a try using new passport issue date and date of stamp transfer in case they did reset my last entry to one of those dates.

Tried both dates....didn't work....same popup window appeared. Just two more variations I have tried...I'm up to several dozen different variations. But if I'm not even loaded in their online system I could try a gazillion variations and it wouldn't work. Oh well, I'll continue to try new variation possibilities popup...and once again come next reporting in a few months I'll ask the immigration officer in person if they can help versus just getting an answer that they are having meetings on the problem.

all this is well and good but i do not have a printer, so i dont fancy forking out 3000 baht for a printer, i will stick with my lat phroa, office taxi there and back 200 baht, and a nice mall to have a look round to.

You could print it at a local internet shop for a very small fee....
3-5 baht for a print-out beats 200 baht for a taxi!!!
  • Like 1

"even though I'm not within that 15 to 7 day windows before the next address due date"

So please don't say it isn't working when you are trying to operate it outside of the set parameters !

The 15 to 7 days is only for when the application is done and received at your local immigration office.

You can try at any time to see if you can get past step one and stop there.

• Like 1

Just did mine and got the approved email and page with the barcode to print out within 5 minutes of submitting it, saved me a trip into town. Happy bunny.

Do you really mean you got "approved" within 5 minutes of submitting the application, if so, you are indeed a "happy bunny". Mine took about 7 days before I got the "approved" e-mail.

Thank you, Tywais.

I checked out the Dummies page and the first thing is that my Safari page is different from the one pictured. That Settings icon is not in my top right hand corner, I will dig around and find it just for my knowledge.

I also realized from reading this thread that If the receipt is by email, I can print it at the hotel up the street, else, I have no access to printing.

I'll work it out somehow. Thanks again.

I also realized from reading this thread that If the receipt is by email, I can print it at the hotel up the street, else, I have no access to printing.

I suspect you already have it but if not you can install PDFwriter for Mac then print to a PDF file the online receipt and go to an Internet cafe to print the PDF file out. I'm not sure if you get a receipt by e-mail or just an acknowledgement that it was accepted. Perhaps someone else can verify that.

From post I have seen the email just states it is approved and give you a link to the immigration website to print the receipt.

I use Chrome that has the print to a PDF option as part of it. I use it often to save online forms and such as a back up to the printed one or to to print it latter.

May I just clarify that if the 4 stages of application are accepted by the system, then you are immediately notified by the site that your application is 'pending' (No e-mail)

You can print out the barcoded 'pending' notice, which also gives you a URN number explicitly appertaining to your application, but it's not absolutely necessary to print this receipt out as you can log back into the system again to check your status at any time by entering just a few of your personal details. (Passport No, DOB, Nationality)

You will only receive an e-mail once your 'pending' application has been 'approved' with a link to the Immigration website.

You can print of your next 90 date notice from the bottom right hand corner of the 'approved' notice.

If you don't have a printer, go to an internet café or similar, where you can access your e-mails, to open the Immigration website and print off your receipt as described above. You should then affix the 90 day report receipt in your passport.

• Like 1

I did my on-line address notification on Thursday 11 June 2015 at about 8:45 AM. The application is still pending! The 7 days time frame passed this morning. Is there any experience of our members about the approval being granted beyond the 7 days? Let's say within 10 days?

• Like 1

I did my on-line address notification on Thursday 11 June 2015 at about 8:45 AM. The application is still pending! The 7 days time frame passed this morning. Is there any experience of our members about the approval being granted beyond the 7 days? Let's say within 10 days?

Which immigration office do you report to? Some offices are not processing the applications yet.

If you don't get an approval by your report date you should do it in person at immigration.

• Like 1

From memory, mine was almost at the 8 day point, when I received the "approved" reply, strangely enough, this happened on a Government holiday day at 1845 hours. I am registered at Nong Khai.

• Like 1

Which immigration office do you report to? Some offices are not processing the applications yet.

If you don't get an approval by your report date you should do it in person at immigration.

Hua Hin.

Thanks for your reply.

Last week there was a lady at Amnat, who I haven't seen before, who said she was part of an Investigation Team looking into the problems with the 90 day online reporting procedure. She was particularly interested in the problems we are having completing the procedure.

I told her many cannot get beyond the first page without the message to contact Immigration.......blank stare!

I told her of the letter Joe received from his Immigration Office suggesting those who last entered Thailand earlier than 2013 were not yet registered on the system............blank stare.

I told her how many successfully completed the application, but were left in 'pending' and never received an 'approval'.......blank stare.

Then I told her that was my experience with Amnat and the system was in fact not operation there and they had told expats not to use the system for the foreseeable future (as is the case for other offices).

She'd been at Amnat 2 days questioning expats and wasn't even aware they couldn't use the system.

She thanked me for the information and said it would be included in her report.

Really, does the left hand know what the right hand is doing in this situation.

• Like 1

Please clarify, my non imm o basedon marriage expires in Jan 2016. My departure stamp in my passport (Australian) expires in 2 weeks. Do I need to leave and re enter or can I apply for a 1 year marriage extension. imm office confusing. I am in ChiangMai

Thanks

Off topic, it has nothing to do with 90 day reporting.

But yes, you can leave and re-enter and get a new 90 days or visit immirgaiton for a 1 year extension of stay (if you meet the conditions).

For further questions please open a new topic.

Can't seem to get the to work, even with Internet Explorer.

It 404s most of the time (already a bad start), but occasionally it lets you through.

I'm unable to get past the first page, it just takes me back to the first page continually with:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Looking at the source code for the page, it appears they haven't bothered / were unable to do any basic error handling so they just display this completely unrelated message in the event of an error.

I'm within the 7-15 day window, is it working for anyone else at the moment?

Can't seem to get the to work, even with Internet Explorer.

It 404s most of the time (already a bad start), but occasionally it lets you through.

I'm unable to get past the first page, it just takes me back to the first page continually with:

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Looking at the source code for the page, it appears they haven't bothered / were unable to do any basic error handling so they just display this completely unrelated message in the event of an error.

I'm within the 7-15 day window, is it working for anyone else at the moment?

You need to go back a page or 2 in this topic and you will find that many people are getting the message.

It means that your record cannot not be found. It could be you have an old entry into the country, a new passport since last entry or an error in your records.

Not working for me either. The website will not progress beyond step 1. Keep getting the same message as haxolotl. Passport is the same. Entered Thailand early Jan 2015, and have done two 90-day reports by mail since then. Not sure if this has anything to do with the problems but I applied for non-O renewal in May and it was approved this month.

My report is due 9Jul. Will try again when I am actually within the 15-day window.

Not working for me either. The website will not progress beyond step 1. Keep getting the same message as haxolotl. Passport is the same. Entered Thailand early Jan 2015, and have done two 90-day reports by mail since then. Not sure if this has anything to do with the problems but I applied for non-O renewal in May and it was approved this month.

My report is due 9Jul. Will try again when I am actually within the 15-day window.

You should double check that all the info you entered is correct. Your passport number. date of birth and nationality are what is searched for.

If there was an error made when your info was entered on your last entry that could be the reason for getting the message.

I still reckon there is also a check to see you are reporting within the allowed window before you get past the first page. It would explain why I got the "contact your local immigration office" message when I tried approx 20 days before my due date but the next week when I was within the allowed window I was successfully able to submit my application which was approved...