Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Situation is i changed from marriage to retirement extension.

On same day did 90 day report after the change.

Have filed online with new system last saturday to report 90 day and it is still pending.

With the new system it requires a road/soi number which i don't have and just put n/a in that box.

What do others put in that field?

Khon kaen imm.

Edited by farmerjo

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Have filed online with new system last saturday to report 90 day and it is still pending.

With the new system it requires a road/soi number which i don't have and just put n/a in that box.

Today is only the 3rd day immigration has worked since you did the report. Wait a while since some office are slow to do the approvals.

You could put the name of your road or street instead of a number.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Situation is i changed from marriage to retirement extension.

On same day did 90 day report after the change.

Khon kaen imm.

@farmerjoI'm in the same boat as you. The road where my house is doesn't have a road name/soi number either. I just put my village number in that field. e.g. if your address is 101 Moo 12, I would put 101 in the House No. field and Moo 12 in the Soi/Road field. I did that and my report was approved.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't recall seeing this in past posts, and I don't fancy going through 290 pages to look for this:

I submitted my information this morning and received an email that they did get the information... However, on the copy of the TM47 they attached the type of visa and arrival card number are blank... There were no places to input this information when I filled everything.  I tried filling things in again without submitting the information and there still was no place that I could find to put the type of visa and arrival card number.

Is that the way it is?

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Today is only the 3rd day immigration has worked since you did the report. Wait a while since some office are slow to do the approvals.

You could put the name of your road or street instead of a number.

Decided to cancel old application and do new.

Approved same day today.

Only thing i changed was in the address had MOO written in capital letters as on an old report.

The 1st pending attempt had it in small letters.

• Haha 1

On 1/7/2022 at 5:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:
On 1/7/2022 at 3:51 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Opened the e-mail up and I was looking at my new 90 day report receipt with a new date in April exactly 90 days from when my report was due next week.

There is still hope at the end of the tunnel for some of us....

Strange that, usually it's 90 days from when you report

Got mine back today, from CW. Next one is 91 days from today, maybe because 90 days is a Sunday. Certainly not 90 days from when my last report was due.

On 1/26/2022 at 7:24 PM, farmerjo said:

Decided to cancel old application and do new.

Approved same day today.

Only thing i changed was in the address had MOO written in capital letters as on an old report.

The 1st pending attempt had it in small letters.

I was thinking about trying the same thing as I jumped the gun and submitted my application (status now showing as "pending") a couple days too soon.

I wasn't aware you could cancel a report and do a new one - thanks!

• Like 2

My last due date was November 24. Unable to do it online (overstay bug) so sent it in by mail on November 9 with prepaid return envelope. Still have received nothing back in the mail so have made an appointment online for February 10 (3 months since I mailed in the last one). 

Does anyone have any experience with mailing it in and still not receiving the confirmation with new date months later? I kept the EMS receipt. Are there any other things I should print out and show them when I go in? I guess I will need to pay the 2,000 baht fine even if I have proof that my application was delivered within two weeks of the previous due date or do they accept the EMS receipt as proof the report was made? My next extension of stay trip to CW will be in early May so hoping I can do the next report there and get back into the online system in future. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Scooby Snacks said:

My last due date was November 24. Unable to do it online (overstay bug) so sent it in by mail on November 9 with prepaid return envelope. Still have received nothing back in the mail so have made an appointment online for February 10 (3 months since I mailed in the last one). 

Does anyone have any experience with mailing it in and still not receiving the confirmation with new date months later? I kept the EMS receipt. Are there any other things I should print out and show them when I go in? I guess I will need to pay the 2,000 baht fine even if I have proof that my application was delivered within two weeks of the previous due date or do they accept the EMS receipt as proof the report was made? My next extension of stay trip to CW will be in early May so hoping I can do the next report there and get back into the online system in future. Thanks.

Take your receipt and if you have copies of report/previous receipt would have them.  Chance report receipt just lost in mail and they can confirm that in seconds and will print out a new receipt (been there).

• Like 2

This topic has not been unpinned due to the old site is no longer available for doing a online report. When completing the acceptance of the terms and conditions and you click this button it now directs you to the new site.

image.png.200c627da480332467356454b1a2319c.png

Link for new site is https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Check status button still works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Follow up: As I mentioned in my last post, I jumped the gun and submitted my report two days early on the new reporting site. Amazingly enough, I still got approved anyway. No rhyme or reason, but I’ll take it! ????

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pontious said:

My 90 was due 14 Feb. I applied online and it was approved 1 Feb. It says next report 15 May - 90 days after 14 Feb - is that normal ? 1 Feb to 15 May is obviously more than 90 days.

Mine is also due 14th February. I shall apply online tomorrow and see what happens. (I haven't been able to report online since my extension renewal in May last year).

9 hours ago, pontious said:

My 90 was due 14 Feb. I applied online and it was approved 1 Feb. It says next report 15 May - 90 days after 14 Feb - is that normal ? 1 Feb to 15 May is obviously more than 90 days.

Different timescales have been reported such as 90 days from submission, 90 days from approval and 90 days from previous deadline.  You've got the last one so good luck.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, treetops said:

Different timescales have been reported such as 90 days from submission, 90 days from approval and 90 days from previous deadline.  You've got the last one so good luck.

Assuming they do not fine me next time for going over 90 days.????

• Haha 1

My 90-day was just approved with a next-due date 90 days after the previous one was due.

Formerly, the next-due date was always the approval date +89 days, so I was always "loosing" days. 

Also, this recent report takes it well beyond when my next extension is due, whereas for the last few years the next-due date was curtailed to match the extension date... sometimes just a few weeks.

Nice to see the new system working well, (as the old system always did for me), and also some useful improvements.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2022 at 11:53 AM, fusion58 said:

Follow up: As I mentioned in my last post, I jumped the gun and submitted my report two days early on the new reporting site. Amazingly enough, I still got approved anyway. No rhyme or reason, but I’ll take it! ????

Amazing Thailand.

Almost 7 years since on-line reporting was introduced and it finally works!

Or am I tempting fate?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve73 said:

My 90-day was just approved with a next-due date 90 days after the previous one was due.

Formerly, the next-due date was always the approval date +89 days, so I was always "loosing" days. 

Yes, I'd noticed this change as well with my latest online report (submitted Tuesday, approved today). Good that we no longer appear to be disincentivised from submitting reports ahead of the due date (my latest one was submitted the day after the 15-day advance window opened).

Wonder whether this change will, from now, also be made for 90-day reports submitted by snail mail or in person (although this could well depend on individual offices, of course).

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Mine is also due 14th February. I shall apply online tomorrow and see what happens. (I haven't been able to report online since my extension renewal in May last year).

I notified my address on-line to the new site at 09:00 this morning. It was approved at 15:11 this afternoon:

"Dear YORKIE,

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been approved.

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-05-03 (UTC +7)"

03:05:2022 appears to be 90 days from today (not my actual reporting date of 13:02:2022)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I notified my address on-line to the new site at 09:00 this morning. It was approved at 15:11 this afternoon:

"Dear YORKIE,

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-05-03 (UTC +7)"

03:05:2022 appears to be 90 days from today (not my actual reporting date of 13:02:2022)

Curious in the extreme! My previous due date was the same as yours (14 Feb), yet this is the start of the acceptance email I received at 09:26 this morning:-

"Dear OJAS,

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-05-15 (UTC +7)"

Makes me wonder whether these acceptance emails are being issued by individual offices rather than centrally. Which is your office, out of interest? Mine is Rayong.

9 hours ago, OJAS said:

Makes me wonder whether these acceptance emails are being issued by individual offices rather than centrally.

All approvals are done at at your local office. That is why there is such a variance in the amount of time to get the approval.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, OJAS said:

Curious in the extreme! My previous due date was the same as yours (14 Feb), yet this is the start of the acceptance email I received at 09:26 this morning:-

"Dear OJAS,

THIS IS NOT AN EXTENSION OF STAY PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR ADDRESS AGAIN ON : 2022-05-15 (UTC +7)"

Makes me wonder whether these acceptance emails are being issued by individual offices rather than centrally. Which is your office, out of interest? Mine is Rayong.

Same in Jomtien -90 days from 14 Feb to 15 May, so it appears Rayong and Jomtien use the same system.

• 3 weeks later...

Update about my 90-day report: Visited the MTT immigration office a week ago Thursday. Showed them copies of the EMS slip and receipt by CW office of my mailed 90 day report. The officer checked and said the system had been updated and gave me a new receipt with next date of May 12. She said the new website will work so no need to mail the report in from now on. She acknowledged they had had problems before with the "overstay" issue, etc.

My next question regards a passport which will expire in March next year and my next extension of stay which I will do in early May. The officer said that it would only be valid as long as the passport remains good so I would need to redo after 9 months it or order the new passport first and change over the stamps into the new passport (said it could be done at the same time as visa extension). I'm a little nervous this time because it seems the US embassy is no longer handling this directly and the passport must be mailed overseas, meaning I would be without a passport during the week or two processing time. Does anyone have any insight or experience with those issues? I apologize in advance if I'm asking this in the wrong forum. Thanks!