BANGKOK 21 February 2019 21:16
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

5 hours ago, steve73 said:

You need to have done at least one "in-person" 90 day report at your current I/O to get all your info into their system.  (And I understand that not every office uses the on-line system.)

I've never done an in-person 90 day report (nor had an agent do such). My first three 90 day reports were by mail, then I seamlessly switched to on-line reporting. This has been in Chiang Mai.

5 hours ago, jjray said:

jacko45k I am using IOS Safari version 12.0.3. ( BTW just want to know how to disable pop up blocker in Safari? ) 

Thanks for your advice wish you have a good day. 🙏

ubonjoe you are right I renew my passport at end of November 2018 and back to Bangkok in December 2018. In this case means I need to go to Imm office do my 90 days report with my new passport. Once again thank you very much for your quick reply and advice. Wish you have a good day. Thank you again. 🙏

ubonjoe helped me too from the very beginning, now I have a non O and am on my way to get a retirement extension. I have to say that I saved a few thousand Bhat by doing it myself with the help of this forum (ubonjoe). After a few helps I stopped saying thankyou's. Thinking that if all those he helped start posting thankyou's, it will only add more bulk to this already heavily oversized load of info on multiple facets..... and here below is a funny post reply I got from larryhammondd to a silly question that I asked ubonjoe, just wanted to share it with you, because this forum also can be at times humorous too 

On 2/20/2019 at 1:12 PM, larryjhammondd said:

Maybe if you 're-submit after April 1 it will work. April Fools Farang, we were just fooling you, make something unnecessary even simpler. Gotcha

47 minutes ago, JimGant said:

I've never done an in-person 90 day report (nor had an agent do such). My first three 90 day reports were by mail, then I seamlessly switched to on-line reporting. This has been in Chiang Mai.

Perhaps a mail-in sets-up your "account" in the same way that a in-person does...?  Or maybe you'd already done an extension there first (or had an agent make one for you)? 

19 minutes ago, steve73 said:

Perhaps a mail-in sets-up your "account" in the same way that a in-person does...?  Or maybe you'd already done an extension there first (or had an agent make one for you)? 

Hadn't done any extensions yet (here on an O-A). No agents involved. I just wonder if, when I get a new passport soon, whether or not a mail-in 90 day report will work without ever having left the country.....

7 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Hadn't done any extensions yet (here on an O-A). No agents involved. I just wonder if, when I get a new passport soon, whether or not a mail-in 90 day report will work without ever having left the country....

No problem doing a mailed in report.

The problem with the online system is that the database it accesses is from entries to the country.