BANGKOK 19 June 2019 00:33
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 minute ago, teetersb said:

Thank you lopburi, that is what I thought but what do I do about the 90 day report that is due in 2 weeks? Take it out?

There is no such report due - you departed the country prior to 90 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, teetersb said:

Take it out?

Yes and throw it in trash if you want to since no report is due.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you guys! I asked the immigration officer at the border and he wouldn't answer. Maybe he didn't understand me. I will take it out now. Many thanks again.

I have checked the code behind the page,  Chrome has a handy developer tool that shows everything on the client side, I have also tried various possible content for every entry, absolutely no luck. As far as I can see on the client side only primitive validation is done,  but no passport number or name or TM6 etc. is checked . Has anyone passed the first page in the last fee days...!? 

7 hours ago, Agusts said:

Has anyone passed the first page in the last fee days...!? 

I have done my  application this morning 9 a.m. using Chrome on a Huawei 9.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

I have done my  application this morning 9 a.m. using Chrome on a Huawei 9.

Could you please try some random passport number and surname and other data, but correct format, and press Submit button, see what happens, what message do you get...!? 

Not at home now , I have received a reference number TM47-11 and a lot of numbers, checked this morning and got the message : Pending

Checked now on base of passport reference, date of birth and nationality :

Pending. 

Usually I receive an @mail message when approved. 

Yes, but please try the random data I mentioned,  I would like to know what you get...

I am sorry, I am Belgian, not fluent in English, don't understand what you mean. 

44 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I am sorry, I am Belgian, not fluent in English, don't understand what you mean. 

Okay, I send you a private message now...

The system, as far as I know, is based on the passport number.

I have received my approval this afternoon (my 10th/first one 14.09.2016).

If you put your passport number, birth date and nationality, the system provide you an history. 

I am sorry but I don't want to jeopardise a system which work perfectly for me with "funny" data you give me. 

The system works for many, you should contact Immigration if it doesn't work for you. 

Wish you the best. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

The system, as far as I know, is based on the passport number.

I have received my approval this afternoon (my 10th/first one 14.09.2016).

If you put your passport number, birth date and nationality, the system provide you an history. 

I am sorry but I don't want to jeopardise a system which work perfectly for me with "funny" data you give me. 

The system works for many, you should contact Immigration if it doesn't work for you. 

Wish you the best. 

That's okay, I understand if you don't like to try, but putting 12345678 as passport number and Micky Mouse as name will not cause any issue as they never know who that is and will not link it to you...! lol 

Never mind, it's just a mistrey to me how their web page works, I guess they check details somehow , so fast... and give that message for some of us ! 

Edited by Agusts

Hi folks,

I'm am due to do a 90 day report and I'm looking at the online system for the first time. I have an extension to a Non O Visa based on retirement. It appears the online form has sections to complete visa details but not the extension details. Do I enter the details of my expired Non O ? and I assume the system will pickup that I have an extension from the name/passport number etc.?

Any advice from people with experience of using the online system would be appreciated.

I thought the form (page 2) had a "permission to stay until" question. I can't check past page 1 at present as I'm outwith my on-line reporting window.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I thought the form (page 2) had a "permission to stay until" question. I can't check past page 1 at present as I'm outwith my on-line reporting window.

After personal information (name, nationality, passport number, address), the next section is travel information, where you put TM6 (Arrival Card) number, arrival date, and type of transportation. The third section is Visa Information, where type of visa is asked for and "stay permitted date" is asked for, i.e., when does your extension of stay expire. For most, type of visa is 'non-IMM' -- and expiration date of that is irrelevant, i.e., not asked for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1