Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Myshkin said:

 

Hi Mike,

For your information, once I did submit my online application with a spelling mistake in my middle name, and it still got approved.

 

Myshkin

Middle name is not important, as it doesn't show In the Step4 : Acknowledgement. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MikeWill said:

Notification 90 days is Approved. By Visit Status of check Can you

www.immigration.go.th

I often wonder why they do not send the link for online reporting instead of telling you go to the main immigration website and have to find the button for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

How often?

 

The funny thing is:

Go to www.immigration.go.th , click enter, and then under Service click on: Notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days. The resulted page is:

This site can’t be reached

content’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
Edited by MikeWill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 90 day is due on May 4.  I have been trying the online system everyday since 4/19, but keep getting this notice

 

 For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

 

Am I doing something wrong or is the system not working or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Am I doing something wrong or is the system not working or what?

Here is a quote of a post I did before back a few pages.

 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

That means you record could not be found in the database the system checks.

Sometimes that happens when the system cannot access the database. Some people have tried later and it worked.

Only enter the required fields marked with a *. That reduces the chances of errors.

Not using the dropdown menu for nationality will cause it.

All dates entered as day/month/year.

The TM6 number (under bar code) has to entered with all letters and numbers in it (YBxxxxxx).

Last but not common is info from your last entry being entered incorrectly since that is what is in the database.

A you cannot do online reports if your last entry to the country was before 2013 or you have gotten a new passport since you last entry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

My 90 day is due on May 4.  I have been trying the online system everyday since 4/19, but keep getting this notice

 

 For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

 

Am I doing something wrong or is the system not working or what?

I would try about 1000 in case a server is down - give them time to power it back up.  You have used system before?  You have not changed passport since then?  You only fill in entry required and exactly the same as before?  You use pull down menus when available?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

My 90 day is due on May 4.  I have been trying the online system everyday since 4/19, but keep getting this notice

 

 For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

 

Am I doing something wrong or is the system not working or what?

The window to report is between 2 weeks before due and 1 week before due, so you wouldn't have been able to report on 19th (over 2 weeks). Otherwise, the system doesnt like something about your data, something doesnt match or a recent re-entry and 1st report needs to be in person etc.

Edited by Peterw42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

The window to report is between 2 weeks before due and 1 week before due, so you wouldn't have been able to report on 19th (over 2 weeks). Otherwise, the system doesnt like something about your data, something doesnt match or a recent re-entry and 1st report needs to be in person etc.

I have used the system for years, but this is my first 90 day since switching to a retirement visa from the marriage visa.  Does that mean that I have to do the first 90 day report under the retirement visa in person?  If so, that would explain it, otherwise I am at a loss since I am aware of all the gotchas mentioned in the replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Does that mean that I have to do the first 90 day report under the retirement visa in person? 

You only changed the the reason for your extension so that would have no effect for doing online reporting.

Did you read my previous reply?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You only changed the the reason for your extension so that would have no effect for doing online reporting.

Did you read my previous reply?

Yes, I did.  I will try again later today.  I tried leaving out the flight number since that is not starred.  I know about entering dates and picking the nationality off the dropdown.  I entered the TM6 number correctly.  If the info for the last 90 day was entered incorrectly it would have been the IO who did so, because they took approval of my retirement extension on Feb. 5 to be the start of the 90 day period and attached a printed note to that effect in my passport.

 

Thanks for your suggestions, but so far it still won't accept the form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

If the info for the last 90 day was entered incorrectly it would have been the IO who did so, because they took approval of my retirement extension on Feb. 5 to be the start of the 90 day period and attached a printed note to that effect in my passport.

The message you get is not caused by an error in your last day report. I was referring to an error if you had entered the country since you lasi online report can cause problems doing it again.

Just try again since sometimes the system cannot access the database it checks that causes the message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The message you get is not caused by an error in your last day report. I was referring to an error if you had entered the country since you lasi online report can cause problems doing it again.

Just try again since sometimes the system cannot access the database it checks that causes the message.

Oh, ok.  I last entered the country in Oct. and got the retirement extension in Feb., so that's not a source of the problem.

 

Assuming it still fails, do I still have time to mail it in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...