BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

8 minutes ago, cmarshall said:

Assuming it still fails, do I still have time to mail it in?

You have to mail before 7 days before your report date. 

Bangkok immigration want it mailed 15 days before but will still process it if they receive it before 7 days before.

4 hours ago, cmarshall said:

My 90 day is due on May 4.  I have been trying the online system everyday since 4/19, but keep getting this notice

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Am I doing something wrong or is the system not working or what?

Give it a go in the afternoon. I have had the same issue on a Monday morning but success in the PM.

Submitted my online report on Apr. 20 (due date May 4). It was approved today and confirmed by e-mail from Immigration. Next report will be interesting, as I am in the process of renewing my passport, and thus will have to transfer last extension stamp. Hopefully, I won't need to exit the country for my next online application.

I have tried and always fail. My due date is 1st May. It keep showing “Contact the immigration” popup. Whats wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Myshkin said:

Hopefully, I won't need to exit the country for my next online application.

Pretty sure I have read here that a passport needs to have been used to enter the country before it will work for online 90 day reporting. 

Posted (edited)

Mind numbing ineptness.  Doesn’t work on many browsers.  Designed for a MS browser being phased out later this year.  Misleading messages.  Fails often depending on time of day.  Just saying - noting that just saying won’t change a thing - therefore I’m venting.

Edited by Rob5lax
  • Like 1

My report was PENDING for 13 days.

Do they maybe look that we do no loos every time 10 + days of the 90 days?

I understand that "they" are a multitude of IOs, one or more for every district. I guess each one will have his/her own procedure.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I understand that "they" are a multitude of IOs, one or more for every district. I guess each one will have his/her own procedure.

Immigration offices are done by province (78 of them)  Some don't have any and some have 2 offices.

If they were by district there would be several hundred if not more than a thousand.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:52 AM, jacko45k said:

Pretty sure I have read here that a passport needs to have been used to enter the country before it will work for online 90 day reporting. 

Correct. my wife and I have one difference in our passports, I have a return stamp in my current passport. Her return stamp is in her previous passport. As a result, I can file 90 day report online. She cannot.

• Like 1

Guest Charlie44
On 4/22/2019 at 9:18 PM, Myshkin said:

Submitted my online report on Apr. 20 (due date May 4). It was approved today and confirmed by e-mail from Immigration. Next report will be interesting, as I am in the process of renewing my passport, and thus will have to transfer last extension stamp. Hopefully, I won't need to exit the country for my next online application.

I have received email notification that my online 90 day report was "approved". Now how do I get the printable receipt? The email only said to contact the immigration website, but I can find nothing there to check my status.

13 minutes ago, Charlie44 said:

I have received email notification that my online 90 day report was "approved". Now how do I get the printable receipt? The email only said to contact the immigration website, but I can find nothing there to check my status.

You go back onto the online reporting site and then click the check the status button.

image.png.f919eb6c1675d1c9534ca232fe9f2cc0.png

Guest Charlie44

Thank you very much. It took me a while, but I eventually got it done.