BANGKOK 27 June 2019 03:13
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Hi.  I've been in Thailand (with an OA Multiple Entry visa) since September 2019, but I've never had the dubious pleasure of 90-day reporting as I've always had some international travel within the 90-day limit.

But my last entry into Thailand was on 6 April, so logically I would need to report if I don't travel before 6 July.   I will be LEAVING Thailand on holiday on 12 June, but I don't return until 18 July.  Does anyone know in my case whether or not I therefore need to do the 90 reporting?  (basically, I'll LEAVE Thailand within 90 days of my last entry... but re-enter about 2 weeks late for the 90 days).

10 minutes ago, carlf said:

Hi.  I've been in Thailand (with an OA Multiple Entry visa) since September 2019, but I've never had the dubious pleasure of 90-day reporting as I've always had some international travel within the 90-day limit.

But my last entry into Thailand was on 6 April, so logically I would need to report if I don't travel before 6 July.   I will be LEAVING Thailand on holiday on 12 June, but I don't return until 18 July.  Does anyone know in my case whether or not I therefore need to do the 90 reporting?  (basically, I'll LEAVE Thailand within 90 days of my last entry... but re-enter about 2 weeks late for the 90 days).

No need to report...  You only need to report if you are actually staying 90 days or more in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, carlf said:

Back to the future? 😉

Thought I would update this thread with a step-by-step guide, for Koh Samui area:

1. Use Windows Explorer, muddle way through endless useless instructions.

2. Make sure application is in 'Pending' status.

3. Wait 10 days.

4. Send email to Surat Thani immigration, as instructed on application.

5. Wait 2 days.

6. Call Surat Thani immigration using number provided, listen to voice message saying (in English?) 'this number is not registered'.

7. Call Samui to inquire, but ignore their reply - "Online reporting has not worked for a long time, everyone has to report to the office"

8. Lookup and call Surat on office number, listen to all options - in Thai. Hang up.

9. Ask Wife to call Surat - application is approved while she is on the phone!

Oh yes, remember it has to be from 15 days before and no less than 7 days before to do the online report.

See - it's easy.

• Like 1

I have BOI Visa and Work Permit. My 90 days reporting is due next month. I use to send documents by post to Chaeng wattana in the past, but last time they called to inform me that next time they will not accept my application and that I am eligible to report only at Chamchuri Square.  So my question is do I have to go personally to Chamchuri or Is it possible to send documents by registered post for 90 days reporting ? 

BTW Online has never worked for me... 

Any information on the above shall be appreciated folks.. thankyou.

35 minutes ago, Navin said:

So my question is do I have to go personally to Chamchuri or Is it possible to send documents by registered post for 90 days reporting ? 

I am certain you can do them by mail to the one stop center at Chamchuri.

I suggest you check with them about the address to send it to.

Did the online 90 days this week. Took 3 days of trying to get it to submit the form, then in one day (Chonburi immigration) they confirmed. Not really impressed. BTW Those with PE visa, I selected tourist, not non-immigrant.

Posted (edited)

When doing a 90 day report in person one has to report to the office one is registered at. So where is the office that accepts the report online? 

Edited by Rally123

7 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

When doing a 90 day report in person one has to report to the office one is registered at. So where is the office that accepts the report online? 

The same office where you do your reports in person. After completing the application it is sent to them for approval.

Some people never get a approval due to the office not processing them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

Nothing to specify a particular office.

The system determines the office it is sent to by the province, district and sub district you enter on page 2 of the application.

^

Okay that's very interesting. Thank you.

Just completed the Chiang Mai report using the latest Firefox.

On 5/17/2019 at 1:37 PM, DrTuner said:

Did the online 90 days this week. Took 3 days of trying to get it to submit the form, then in one day (Chonburi immigration) they confirmed. Not really impressed. BTW Those with PE visa, I selected tourist, not non-immigrant.

I’m unable to submit an online report even though I’m within the designated window. I wonder if it’s because I switched from an extension based on retirement to a PE visa in March?

I successfully submitted my ~ 9th online 90-day report. Submitted at 17:45, approved (just happened to be checking the status to make sure it was "Pending", and it said "Approved" - email came ~ an hour later) at 18:15, so someone's working OT. Was able to print the Application and the Next Report Date document.

FWIW, I do not have a TM30 on file, AFAIK.