BANGKOK 18 August 2019 11:54
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

90 day reporting online doesn't seem to be working today 26 May 2019.

The page is not found and attempting via the immigration web site page also produces page not found.

54 minutes ago, Advocate said:

90 day reporting online doesn't seem to be working today 26 May 2019.

It appears immigrations extranet is down. I tried the other sites on it and got the same message.

It may be down for maintenance. Try again tomorrow.

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2019 at 10:25 AM, Inderpland said:

So I just did my first online 90 day report yesterday and the status is still "pending". Anyone know the normal number of days until it's been processed?

I'm reporting to the Jomtien Imm office if that's a factor.

I did my first online 90 day report 2 weeks ago and the status is still showing "pending" also. My "report date" is 25/5/19 so I am getting anxious and may have to make the 100kM round trip to Nakhon Sawan immigration tomorrow. 🙁

Edited by Chris.B

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

It appears immigrations extranet is down. I tried the other sites on it and got the same message.

It may be down for maintenance. Try again tomorrow.

Its working now at 18:42 today 26 May 2019.

Today I was successful in entering my 90 day report online using Windows 10 with Chrome browser.

I live in Bueng Kan province and this is the first time I was able to complete the process online.

I was also able to check the status of the report and it shows as pending.

So the system seems to be working fine.

Now whether or not it is approved is another story, but at least the website allows me to try before having to  make a 2 or 3 hour round-trip.

LINK>>>>          https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

Just started messing with the 90-day reporting mobile app...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Haven't made a report with it, but did install, register, confirm, and can see past filings (via Passport #, DoB, Nationality pick). A few glitches: next report shows as downloaded but can find it, top load "permit date" has an odd date from 2016? Status Overstay: Normal.

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Haven't made a report with it, but did install, register, confirm, and can see past filings (via Passport #, DoB, Nationality pick). A few glitches: next report shows as downloaded but can find it, top load "permit date" has an odd date from 2016? Status Overstay: Normal.

Thanks for posting this... I am going to try it out!

The app has one star with a review -'I can't get past the registration page. It tells me I haven't filled out everything, but I have' Definitely the right app then!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

The app has one star with a review

Yes. And that was one single review. (A second review has popped up, also one star.)

'I can't get past the registration page.

I was able to register, received email, confirmed, logged in, was able to view my past online history. Glitches identified. Haven't used it to file, yet.

It tells me I haven't filled out everything

Not sure what you're missing, was easy, simple for me, didn't really notice any potential hurdles as it went so quickly.

Edited by mtls2005

19 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Thanks for posting the link .. always like to try these 'innovations' even if they have usually not reached/passed the BETA stage:

Downloaded on Android 8 no problem, but when attempting to register the 'date of birth' entry it provides a calendar which is today's date .... there appears to be no entry option other than scrolling one month at a time back to your birth date ... for many of us who are retired that would be an immense number of clicks!!! Did I miss something? 

How long does 90 day reporting usually take? I've been 'Pending' for 24 hours now and not sure whether or not I should be concerned. This is my second time using it, the first time it took around 2 or 3 hours.

1 hour ago, Caspersfriend said:

Thanks for posting the link .. always like to try these 'innovations' even if they have usually not reached/passed the BETA stage:

Downloaded on Android 8 no problem, but when attempting to register the 'date of birth' entry it provides a calendar which is today's date .... there appears to be no entry option other than scrolling one month at a time back to your birth date ... for many of us who are retired that would be an immense number of clicks!!! Did I miss something? 

When the calendar opens, try clicking on the year at the top right of the calendar and the year list should appear.  When you get the year correct, just advance or go back with the calendar to the correct month.  Then pick the day and press OK.

1 hour ago, Greyhat said:

How long does 90 day reporting usually take? I've been 'Pending' for 24 hours now and not sure whether or not I should be concerned. This is my second time using it, the first time it took around 2 or 3 hours.

It depends upon the office it is sent to for approval. Some offices do it within hours and others take several days to do it.

You also have to remember that the approval is only done when the office is open.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the office it is sent to for approval. Some offices do it within hours and others take several days to do it.

You also have to remember that the approval is only done when the office is open.

Thanks @ubonjoe, FYI it's Chaengwattana (I assume) as I'm in Bangkok. I'll report back if/when I'm accepted.

1 hour ago, Caspersfriend said:

Did I miss something? 

Definitely.

Click on 2019 (upper left corner), will pull down a scrolling year selection, scroll up to get your birth year, select it, then advance/reverse to get to the birth month, select the date. done.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I submitted an online 90-day report ~ 2 weeks ago (Div. 1/CW) ~ 17:45, received approval at 18:15 so suspect someone is working OT to clear these out before going home?

That said, I think I've waited a few days for previous submittals so YMMV. As long as it's "Pending" you should be fine, "Rejected" not so good, but check the ADMINs comment box to see if it's something simple you messed up.