BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Think "Not Approved" means "REJECTED"?

What do you see when you click on "View" far right-hand column?

Does it look like this... anything in the comments box at the bottom?

rejected.jpg

Posted (edited)

Yes it looks just like that but all the details are correct, why would you get a rejected? My office does it because an IO there showed me how it was done on her phone. I did miss out the last arrival flight number as I could not recall it

Edited by Orton Rd

Asked for the last time...

anything in the comments box at the bottom?

Approve's Remark (ADMIN)

Unless there's something listed there, like "you spelled your name wrong" not sure what to say?

Just go file in person.

Your most recent TM30 report has exactly the same address.  Not sure they checking but it has been mentioned.  

11 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Your most recent TM30 report has exactly the same address.  Not sure they checking but it has been mentioned.  

Possible. Several reports here of a 90-day online report being rejected for lack of a valid (matching address) TM30 on file, but that has been detailed in the Comments box, in English or Thai for those people reporting it. But not every office is said to fill in this box.

Posted (edited)

Hey, this works pretty good, filled it in Friday at 08.30, done and dusted about 8pm. Who on earth is working at that time on a Friday evening in Chonburi Imm?

Edited by jacko45k

Hello guys, In Monday I will go to extend visa exemption. I stay in hotel, do you think immigration will check my address in systems? I mean check I am report to system by hotel or not? 

Last time I extender SETV and they checked. Hotel didn't do it and I had to back and changed hotel. But now I will extend visa exemption, not SETV... 

1 hour ago, DannyP said:

Hello guys, In Monday I will go to extend visa exemption. I stay in hotel, do you think immigration will check my address in systems? I mean check I am report to system by hotel or not? 

Last time I extender SETV and they checked. Hotel didn't do it and I had to back and changed hotel. But now I will extend visa exemption, not SETV... 

This thread is about 90 day reporting.... !!! Start a new thread for your question...

My last arrival in Thailand was on 21 October.  I did my first 90 report online but was late on doing the second 90 report and I had to scurry to Chaeng Wattana to do it in person.  My next reporting date is 5 July.  I just tried to do my report online and I could not get the first screen.  I am clearly within the 'window' period for filing online.  Is anyone experiencing problems with the website?

40 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I just tried to do my report online and I could not get the first screen. 

Are you saying the first page of 4 would not open when you went on the reporting site?

Or did you complete the 1st page and could not get to page 2 due to a message that tells you to check with your local office or did you get a blank screen after you clicked submit?

Posted (edited)

The latter, Ubonjoe - meaning that I got a message to check wih the local office.  But I shouldn't be getting that message, right?

Edited by pookiki
grammar

5 minutes ago, pookiki said:

The latter, Ubonjoe - meaning that I got a message to check wih the local office.  But I shouldn't be getting that message, right?

You can get that message for many reasons. It basically means your record could not be found in the database it searches after clicking submit.

It can be error when entering the required fields marked by a beside it. Best to only complete only those required fields.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Errors when entering the dates incorrectly (day/month/year is correct). Not entering all of the arrival card number.

In some cases it can mean the system cannot access the database. If everything is correct you entered you should try again later.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You can get that message for many reasons. It basically means your record could not be found in the database it searches after clicking submit.

It can be error when entering the required fields marked by a beside it. Best to only complete only those required fields.

A common error is not using the drop down menu for your nationality. Errors when entering the dates incorrectly (day/month/year is correct). Not entering all of the arrival card number.

In some cases it can mean the system cannot access the database. If everything is correct you entered you should try again later.

Thanks -- I 'triple-checked' the info on the form.  Where there isn't a drop-downn menu, I use 'form-fill' to insure the information is correct.  I'll keep trying and hope to be successful.  Trips to Chaeng Watthana are such a hassle!