BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 hour ago, pookiki said:

Thanks -- I 'triple-checked' the info on the form.  Where there isn't a drop-downn menu, I use 'form-fill' to insure the information is correct.  I'll keep trying and hope to be successful.  Trips to Chaeng Watthana are such a hassle!

Ubonjoe, I was able to process the 90 report application.  It 'appears' that the problem was related to how I input the flight number on which I arrived in Bangkok last year.  I initially input FD 256.  I got rid of the space (FD256) and it sailed right through!  Thanks for your help as always.

11 minutes ago, pookiki said:

Ubonjoe, I was able to process the 90 report application.  It 'appears' that the problem was related to how I input the flight number on which I arrived in Bangkok last year. 

You should of left it blank since the flight number is not a required field.

After I fill out the first page and click Submit, I get a blank page and nothing else happens. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for something to happen?

4 minutes ago, Hurricane51 said:

After I fill out the first page and click Submit, I get a blank page and nothing else happens. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for something to happen?

There should be a popup message on that page telling you to contact your local office. Check to see if you have popup blocker causing it.

The message means that your record could not be found in the database the system searches.

Click back and try completing page one again and check you entered all the info correctly. Best to complete only the required fields marked with a *.

I don't have a popup blocker as far as I know. I haven't used IE for such a long time. It's got all the default settings. I've been here for 13 years, so they certainly have plenty of previous reports. I filled out the form with exactly the same info as the paper form.

"Given Name" and "Middle Name" don't have a * next to them. Are they really not necessary?

You don't have to use IE. It will accept on Chrome and Firefox.

Well, I tried with Firefox and got this same result. Then I remembered someone at immigration saying it only worked with IE (as it does on the first page of this thread). Either way I get the same result. I've tried it three times with no change.

Posted (edited)

Hurrican3e51 . The first page of this topic was over 4 years ago .

I have used both Chrome and FF. 

Maybe it is down , either way , UbonJoe will put you right .

Edited by NE1

Right, and apparently it won't work for me, since I can't get past the first page. Last time at immigration was a 4-hour wait.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Hurricane51 said:

I don't have a popup blocker as far as I know. I haven't used IE for such a long time. It's got all the default settings. I've been here for 13 years, so they certainly have plenty of previous reports. I filled out the form with exactly the same info as the paper form.

"Given Name" and "Middle Name" don't have a * next to them. Are they really not necessary?

You have been here 13 years - when was your last entry?  If you have not entered recently you can not use this system as your files will not be available - and if that is the case the only workaround to use online system is make a new exit/entry.

Edited by lopburi3

I submitted my 90 day address report online & received an email confirmation from the Immigration Bureau Thailand:

'Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th'

After going to www.immigration.go.th, I saw that my online form has been approved (as per the attached screenshot).

Do I need to print this document & staple into my passport? 

Or is a screenshot on my phone sufficient for authorities when entering / exiting Thailand?

Any other requirements?

Cheers

Screenshot (141).png

Posted (edited)

At the bottom of that page it will read " The Next Appointment " Print. 

Press that. It will bring up a new page , print it and keep in your passport.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 2

I tried to do the 90 day using Chrome (on my Mac), but after I sent the first page with the anti-bot checker, I got the stamp saying "Please contact the office". 

I have never tried online for 90 days before. I remain confused because different guys on here say must OR don't need IE, VPN etc.

Eddy

11 minutes ago, pauleddy said:

I tried to do the 90 day using Chrome (on my Mac), but after I sent the first page with the anti-bot checker, I got the stamp saying "Please contact the office". 

Use Safari and use a the user agent switcher to emulate IE. See: https://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/