BANGKOK 24 July 2019 01:08
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

On 7/10/2019 at 2:58 PM, NE1 said:

That is strange , as I have used both Chrome and FF to do the report without any IE extension .

Yes, Chrome under Win 7 has worked fine for me a few times. 

Posted (edited)

Hi guys Ive tried to find an answer before posting, its regarding the online 90 day, can this be done with a NON IMM O Spouse visa ?

I’m not due to visit immigration until sept 20th so got time, but would like to know if I Can do it online also.

Edited by bolt

39 minutes ago, bolt said:

Hi guys Ive tried to find an answer before posting, its regarding the online 90 day, can this be done with a NON IMM O Spouse visa ?

I’m not due to visit immigration until sept 20th so got time, but would like to know if I Can do it online also.

You have an extension based on married? As I was thinking with a NON O Marriage Visa you are only allowed to stay in the country for 90 days, therefore no 90 days report needed!

5 hours ago, HampiK said:

You have an extension based on married? As I was thinking with a NON O Marriage Visa you are only allowed to stay in the country for 90 days, therefore no 90 days report needed!

I have 12 month Non O Spouse, multi entry.

do i have to leave or report every 90 days ?

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

You have to leave every 90 days or less on a visa issued by a Thai Consulate - you will be stamped in for a period of 90 days only.  If you can meet financials and married to a Thai a one year extension of stay might be available from immigration during the last 30-45 days of any entry with TM7 and payment of 1,900 baht fee.

6 minutes ago, bolt said:

If you have a non-o visa issued by a embassy or consulate you have to leave the country every 90 days.

Only a one year extension of stay based upon marriage issued by immigration allows you stay in the country long enough to do 90 day reports.

On 7/12/2019 at 8:05 PM, lopburi3 said:

You have to leave every 90 days or less on a visa issued by a Thai Consulate - you will be stamped in for a period of 90 days only.  If you can meet financials and married to a Thai a one year extension of stay might be available from immigration during the last 30-45 days of any entry with TM7 and payment of 1,900 baht fee.

Thanks maybe i can use the online system once i get the extension 1st

On 7/11/2019 at 3:46 PM, DoktorC said:

Thanks NE1... found it....

When you put the reminder on your calendar don't forget that you will need to apply 15 - 8 days before the date given on your receipt.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, HampiK said:

I tried the online 90 day reporting about 3-4 times and never worked as always came up with the message.

Today I tried for the first time the  "ImmeService" App and for the first time I could do the 90 day report online. It was approved about 4-5 hours after I entered all Information!

Actually I think the app works (at least for me) perfect. there is the option to check the status and you can look the latest documents, which you downloaded. So you have the 90 day report on your phone too.

I read from others, that they are not happy... so actually I was not expecting too much.. and was positive surprised

I tried to register on this app today and I just get a message "JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back...." 

Edited by Boca

I tried to do the report online using all the browsers but just get the message to contact the local immigration office after typing in all my details.

I then saw there was an app so installed that on my phone but when trying to register I get an error message "JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back...."

Seems like there is no solution other than to go down to the immigration office. 

On 7/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Boca said:

I tried to register on this app today and I just get a message "JTA transaction unexpectedly rolled back...." 

This is the happy greeting I got.  

IMG_0587.jpg

Edited by Nowisee

5 minutes ago, Nowisee said:

This is the happy greeting I got.  

IMG_0587.jpg

Bad, bad form to let out unfiltered error messages. So they are using a Weblogic server running a JEE webapp, where somebody has screwed up the JTA (Java Transaction API) code by trying to execute a rollback even when it's already been done. 

In other words, that's crappy code right there. No surprise.

Hello forum members, I did my 90 days at the immigration office Chiang Mai in person. They extended 90 days from the date I was there. I lost 9 days because of showing up early. Is this the way the system works.  Second question is my one year expires in April 2020.

Do I have to request an extension 90/60/30 days before the expiration?

Is my bank letter (800K) proof, address proof, application is all I need at the time of request for one year extension?

Thanks for your help

1 hour ago, Ravi98008 said:

Hello forum members, I did my 90 days at the immigration office Chiang Mai in person. They extended 90 days from the date I was there. I lost 9 days because of showing up early. Is this the way the system works.  Second question is my one year expires in April 2020.

Do I have to request an extension 90/60/30 days before the expiration?

Is my bank letter (800K) proof, address proof, application is all I need at the time of request for one year extension?

Thanks for your help

Yes normally 90 days from report date in my experience.  You will need a TM7 filled out and expect photo attached plus payment of 1,900 baht fee.  Copies of passport data page/visa/extension/departure card and perhaps CMAI item or two I am not aware of.  Normally up to 30 days in advance although some allow up to 45 days (including Bangkok).  You will not lose anything doing early as extension will start at end of current permitted to stay. 

Thanks very much. CMAI item 1, 2, did not understand due abbreviation.  But got the gist of it/core. Thanks again.