BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

1 minute ago, Marcglickman said:

does anyone have the address to apply by mail.. for 90 day extention

A 90 day report is not an extension.

Which immigration office are you wanting to mail your 90 day report to?

When I try to send the online form for 90 days report I end up on a blank page... the thing is not working. Is there an app to do it ?

50 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

When I try to send the online form for 90 days report I end up on a blank page... the thing is not working. Is there an app to do it ?

The blank page is due to a pop up message being blocked. The message you cannot see means your record could not be found.

There is a app. For android it is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Same name for IOS on Itunes or whatever.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

The blank page is due to a pop up message being blocked. The message you cannot see means your record could not be found.

There is a app. For android it is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

Same name for IOS on Itunes or whatever.

I downloaded the app but haven't received the link to confirm my email.

My record could not be found ? What I'm doing wrong ??

7 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

My record could not be found ? What I'm doing wrong ??

Possibly something you entered incorrectly in one of the required fields marked with a *.

Did you use the drop down menu for a your nationality. Entered all of your arrival card number (letters and digits).

Have you gotten an new passport since your last entry. If yes that is the reason. Same for a arrival prior to 2013.

3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Possibly something you entered incorrectly in one of the required fields marked with a *.

Did you use the drop down menu for a your nationality. Entered all of your arrival card number (letters and digits).

Have you gotten an new passport since your last entry. If yes that is the reason. Same for a arrival prior to 2013.

I have only the departure card, I don't have the arrival card. I used the number from departure card.

Arrived on 4 June 2019.

Nationality was auto written in english and thai so I guess it was correctly selected.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

I have only the departure card, I don't have the arrival card. I used the number from departure card.

Arrived on 4 June 2019.

Nationality was auto written in english and thai so I guess it was correctly selected.

Note you say arrived rather than last reported.  How long is your permitted stay?  If only 90 days there is no report to make.  You have to leave or extend your stay.

Just now, lopburi3 said:

Note you say arrived rather than last reported.  How long is your permitted stay?  If only 90 days there is no report to make.  You have to leave or extend your stay.

1 year.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Same number.

You might want try later. Sometimes the message comes up if the system cannot access the database where the records are stored.

1 minute ago, JohnnyBKK said:

1 year.

You have a non immigrant O-A visa from home country Thai Consulate?  Or another type of visa?

11 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

You have a non immigrant O-A visa from home country Thai Consulate?  Or another type of visa?

Elite

9 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Now when trying to submit 90 days report I get this

That is message that did not come up before I was writing about.

It means you record could not be found. Try again and only enter the info for the required fields.

Posted (edited)

I'm getting this "For further information..." message as well. Tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari..

I tried the iOS app, but the app doesn't send me a confirmation link to even let me into the system. I'm about to pull my hair out.

Edited by dia1