BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That is message that did not come up before I was writing about.

It means you record could not be found. Try again and only enter the info for the required fields.

I've tried everything, filling and not filling the non required fields, I tried different nationalities, nothing works. They could at least tell us what is the problem in the error message.

From my personal experience the app works fine for TM47 (90-day) submission. Filed mine at 10am today and approved at 4pm; Chiang Mai. If you have successfully done online reporting before it already contains your address info and previous reports. Includes a GPS location .. which the app can input for you.

19 minutes ago, Caspersfriend said:

From my personal experience the app works fine for TM47 (90-day) submission. Filed mine at 10am today and approved at 4pm; Chiang Mai. If you have successfully done online reporting before it already contains your address info and previous reports. Includes a GPS location .. which the app can input for you.

App registration is broken. When you "register" it says it will send you an email but never does. (Yes, I've checked junk/spam... no email). If you click "forgot password" to try to get the email resent.. no email. If you try to re-register, it says "Already registered. Please verify email."

Piece of garbage APP!

Posted (edited)

After 3 days of waiting, I finally got a registration link in the mail for the App. This is the last day that I would be able to do the 90-day report online.

I entered my information, and when I try to submit, it just says "Report must be completed no more than 15 days and no less than 7 days from due date (see example)"... I looked at their example several times, and I have 10 fingers and toes I can count on as well. II am on the last day I am able to submit. There are two 4-digit numbers in the app that it says you can call for help. The first number doesn't work, but the second one did.

When I told the lady my due date on my last 90-day report form, she confirmed its the last day. She could offer me no assistance... didn't even ask for my passport number. She told me I should try to do it online instead of the app, and when I told her I have tried every browser on multiple computers, she told me to contact immigration directly and gave me a number. I read the number back to her. Then she asked me if I wanted information on the form I needed to do the 90 day report when I arrive at immigration office. She knew before I even got off the phone with her that I wasn't going to get any help from anyone.

When I called the number she gave me, that number just beeps a few times and disconnects.

A million attempts over the last few days. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explore. iOS App. Android App

I've wasted hours with this over the last few days and made zero progress. An absolute nightmare.

Edited by dia1

2 hours ago, dia1 said:

After 3 days of waiting, I finally got a registration link in the mail for the App. This is the last day that I would be able to do the 90-day report online.

I entered my information, and when I try to submit, it just says "Report must be completed no more than 15 days and no less than 7 days from due date (see example)"... I looked at their example several times, and I have 10 fingers and toes I can count on as well. II am on the last day I am able to submit. There are two 4-digit numbers in the app that it says you can call for help. The first number doesn't work, but the second one did.

When I told the lady my due date on my last 90-day report form, she confirmed its the last day. She could offer me no assistance... didn't even ask for my passport number. She told me I should try to do it online instead of the app, and when I told her I have tried every browser on multiple computers, she told me to contact immigration directly and gave me a number. I read the number back to her. Then she asked me if I wanted information on the form I needed to do the 90 day report when I arrive at immigration office. She knew before I even got off the phone with her that I wasn't going to get any help from anyone.

When I called the number she gave me, that number just beeps a few times and disconnects.

A million attempts over the last few days. Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explore. iOS App. Android App

I've wasted hours with this over the last few days and made zero progress. An absolute nightmare.

Since you are using the app, try also using the 90 reporting calculator app.  I have been using that app to calculate the days and it has always been correct for me.

On 8/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, dia1 said:

App registration is broken. When you "register" it says it will send you an email but never does. (Yes, I've checked junk/spam... no email). If you click "forgot password" to try to get the email resent.. no email. If you try to re-register, it says "Already registered. Please verify email."

Piece of garbage APP!

You got further than I did! When I try to register in the Android app I get a message saying, "Error message from the system. Please contact the administrator" (translated via Google).

Posted (edited)

NEW THAILAND IMMIGRATION APP FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONES

The new (to me) Thai Immigration Android app (downloadable from Google Play) may greatly simplify 90-day reporting, among other requirements that expatriates must satisfy. 

The app seems to be remarkably professional and well-organized.  Not sure yet if it has a way to compliment its developers, point out any bugs detected, and to make suggestions.

I still have a few months to go before my 90 days are reached.  But I just explored the app a bit, and share below some screen-capture images of its "90-day" sub-menus.

Hope this helps those struggling with doing online reporting by internet browser.

[PS. The confirmatory email to verify one's email address can take hours (days?) to show up.  But keep checking regularly for it.  The temporary password times out at an unknown expiration time, and will fail to work.  If so, try again, as I did.]  

Screenshot_20190824-090907_anonymized.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-090928_annotated.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-090943_annotated.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-091000_annotated.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-091017_annotated.jpg

Edited by Bruce404
inserted spaces between images for legibility

8 minutes ago, Bruce404 said:

NEW THAILAND IMMIGRATION APP FOR ANDROID SMARTPHONES

The new (to me) Thai Immigration Android app (downloadable from Google Play) may greatly simplify 90-day reporting, among other requirements that expatriates must satisfy. 

The app seems to be remarkably professional and well-organized.  Not sure yet if it has a way to compliment its developers, point out any bugs detected, and to make suggestions.

I still have a few months to go before my 90 days are reached.  But I just explored the app a bit, and share below some screen-capture images of its "90-day" sub-menus.

Hope this helps those struggling with doing online reporting by internet browser.

Screenshot_20190824-090907_anonymized.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-090928_annotated.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-090943_annotated.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-091000_annotated.jpg

Screenshot_20190824-091017_annotated.jpg

How did you get the activation email ? I'm waiting for 3 weeks already.

See my "P.S." added after the original posting by editing it.  It eventually arrives, as others have noted.  Perhaps there is some human being involved who must approve sending of the temporary password. 

Surely not as instant as Amazon's order confirmation by email.

NOTE: One bug I noticed is that if there is a blank space at the end of one's email address in logging into the app, the login will be rejected.  Be sure to BACKSPACE in the email-address entry field to remove any trailing space(s) that copying and pasting might have inadvertently inserted.

4 minutes ago, Bruce404 said:

NOTE: One bug I noticed is that if there is a blank space at the end of one's email address in logging into the app, the login will be rejected.  Be sure to BACKSPACE in the email-address entry field to remove any trailing space(s) that copying and pasting might have inadvertently inserted.

That is not a bug, it's normal in most if not all apps.

Okay, so I got the activation link to the app, but now I have another problem, when trying to send my 90 days report I have an error saying : Permit date on your passport must not overstay.

My permit date on my passport is 03 June 2020, so very far from overstaying. Any idea what is wrong ?

On 8/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, dia1 said:

I'm getting this "For further information..." message as well. Tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari..

I tried the iOS app, but the app doesn't send me a confirmation link to even let me into the system. I'm about to pull my hair out.

You are lucky , you have hair .

• Haha 1

How's anyone managed to escape the error that comes up while registering on the app? I've tried it few times...on iOS - not sure if it makes any difference. Anyone managed to use it on iOS without the error when registering?

After reading all the wonderful successes and complete nightmares getting a 90 report in, mailing mine in on time, the folks at the post office double checking my registered mail and addressing all correct, and not receiving the reply on time... I give up. It's the 06:00 half hour drive, a leisurely cuppa, and back to reading my book in the new lobby at CM Imm. Maybe come the turn of the 24th century things will get ironed out.

Edited by The Snark
Eye missspeled sumting.