BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

7 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Correct, I have done as per now 11 online reports, between 78 en 75 days after the previous one.

I keep the approval in my " Drive ", only print it out when I have to go to Immigration.

I usually print it out and staple it into my passport. I also keep a copy of it on my phone together with copies of relevant passport pages. I have not yet had occasion to test if the MiB will accept this in lieu of the original passport.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

if the MiB will accept this in lieu of the original passport.

Some officers might, others not.

But the officer who might or not accept it, may act differently with another person.

So a forum now is a place where one can relate his own experience, at a certain moment and location;

with no guarantee at all it will be the same for someone else, even not sure the same officer will have the same reaction next time you are confronted with him. 

There are now different topics where the o.p. let know his experience, immediately followed by many posters claiming : " wrong/false, I... " as if their experience is the only correct one.

• Like 1

I live in BKK, filed my 90day report online at noon today

was approved when I checked at 8pm

I came back from Burma at Tachilek in January

stayed in same Pattaya Hotel 5 times this year, they file TM 30s for me

I never ever filed a TM 30 in BKK

So as long as you don't have to go to Chaengwattana, it seems OK

Curious what happens, when my retirement extension comes up in December

34 minutes ago, sirholly said:

I live in BKK, filed my 90day report online at noon today

was approved when I checked at 8pm

I came back from Burma at Tachilek in January

stayed in same Pattaya Hotel 5 times this year, they file TM 30s for me

I never ever filed a TM 30 in BKK

So as long as you don't have to go to Chaengwattana, it seems OK

Curious what happens, when my retirement extension comes up in December

I guess a hardcore quick fix would be to check into a hotel every time before going to immigration. You should be all TM30'd up then, if they bothered to submit it.

On 8/25/2019 at 10:05 PM, skujic said:

How's anyone managed to escape the error that comes up while registering on the app? I've tried it few times...on iOS - not sure if it makes any difference. Anyone managed to use it on iOS without the error when registering?

It finally worked for me on Android. Seems the app was recently updated. Now the error messages are in English. I filled out all the fields and clicked Register and got an generic error back. Fortunately, with this new app the fields stay filled in, so I just kept re-clicking Register. After a dozen or so tries it gave a different error, password needs a letter and a number. So with a good password I finally got the Register to work. Took about a week for the activation email to arrive. Now I'm registered and awaiting my next due date for 90 day report to try the app out.

Fellas,

Need your advice. For the first time I tried to submit my TM47 online and it was rejected with the following comment from the immigration officer: กก.3

P.S.: I did all my TM30 reporting correctly and renewed my visa for another year in July.. so I cannot think of anything I have done wrong.

Do you have any idea what this could possibly mean?

I checked the form three times before I submitted it; all personal information are correct, however, the only thing I wasn't sure was the checkbox which mentioned something like "special service" - I do not recall its exact wording. My visa was issued at One Stop Service Center in Chamchuree Square. I am not sure if this would need me to tick the "special service" box!?

Anyhow, I can no longer resubmit through the online system as I have gone beyond the allotted time frame for online submissions. I had one colleague in my office call the number mentioned on the TM47 form, however, no one picked up the phone (and we called several times throughout the day).

This is all very disappointing. 

With Regards,

Sambora

Edited by Sambora

16 minutes ago, Sambora said:

Do you have any idea what this could possibly mean?

I suspect your report was sent to the wrong office.

I assume you got email informing you that it was not approved or did it say it was rejected.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I suspect your report was sent to the wrong office.

I assume you got email informing you that it was not approved or did it say it was rejected.

Actually, both! When searching for past submissions in the "check the status of your application", then the overview says "not approved". However, when opening the specific form, then it says "rejected" in the top right hand corner.

So you guess that it was sent to the wrong office because I did not check the "special service" checkbox?

If the details are at all changed will it definitely be rejected?

Mine will only require a change in the apartment number, but will be the same building. I just want to plan ahead for the hike to Chaeng Wattana. I suppose it must do because presumably a 'change of address' form will also need to be filled even if it is the same building.