Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Just tried to do the online reporting using Explorer.

My due date is 9 August arrived in Thailand November 2014.

Filled in every detail, used the search to enter my nationality ( so it is in English and Thai) completed the capatcha and got verified, clicked submit and got the pop up that for further information I should contact my local immigration.

Does the system not work after office hours, or shall I better don't waste more time and drive to the office?

Yes it does work out of office hours. I submitted my application approx 6.30am on a Saturday and received approval approx 7.50am on the next Tuesday.

• Like 1

Filled in every detail, used the search to enter my nationality ( so it is in English and Thai) completed the capatcha and got verified, clicked submit and got the pop up that for further information I should contact my local immigration.

Does the system not work after office hours, or shall I better don't waste more time and drive to the office?

I used IE successfully.

I took somebody's tip and didnt fill in all the details. Try omitting all the boxes that don't have red asterisk, the non-compulsory boxes, even first name.

But having said that I think your problem is that your due date is only 3 days away so you are outside the permitted time-frame. Have to apply online between 7 days and 15 days prior to due date, so you should have applied between 22 July - 30 July.

So it looks like you'll have to make that trip this time

• Like 1

I used IE successfully.

I took somebody's tip and didnt fill in all the details. Try omitting all the boxes that don't have red asterisk, the non-compulsory boxes, even first name.

But having said that I think your problem is that your due date is only 3 days away so you are outside the permitted time-frame. Have to apply online between 7 days and 15 days prior to due date, so you should have applied between 22 July - 30 July.

I agree. One date I filled in was wrong...and I got the same notice. Once I corrected the date, it was all good. The website could be improved, by specifying errors, instead of the generic "contact immigration" message. Just do it within the allowed time window (as above) and enter your info carefully. Took me less than five minutes, and..as I am on the road, saved me a two day trip.

I used IE successfully.

I thought you could apply 15 days prior and 7 days after the due date, didn't understand it as between 15 and 7 days prior to the due date.

Can someone confirm this is indeed the case?

I thought you could apply 15 days prior and 7 days after the due date, didn't understand it as between 15 and 7 days prior to the due date.

Online 7-15 Days before expiration

Mail In 15 Days before expiration

In person 15 days before to 7 days after.

From the the terms and condition on the first page of the online reporting website.

• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification.

From the the terms and condition on the first page of the online reporting website.

• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days but not less than 7 days before the due date of notification.

Thanks, my bad, will try again next 90 day report...........maybe.

i wouldn't try this--- but i mailed mine postmarked on the 6th day after expiration and it was accepted...

(I was travelling and tried to go in person-- and learned this can only be done in the immigration office we've previously registered with-- was advised to mail it that day-- and it worked)

Edited by Tywais

I am having a problem getting the online 90 day reporting to work for me (keep getting message to contact immigration office). I have read this entire thread and tried all the suggested tips. Just wondering: this is my first 90-day report ever, have never done one in person or on line before. Could this be an issue? Thanks.

I am having a problem getting the online 90 day reporting to work for me (keep getting message to contact immigration office). I have read this entire thread and tried all the suggested tips. Just wondering: this is my first 90-day report ever, have never done one in person or on line before. Could this be an issue? Thanks.

There are several reasons for getting the contact your local immigration office message. It means your record could not be found or at times it could be that the system cannot access the database.

Even if you got past the first step and got a pending application it probably would not be approved because it will be your first report. You need to do your first report in person.

You still need the approval of your application and then you can print out the receipt for it. All you have now is the application pending notice.

thank you but i used to get this message to contact immigration office

and finally yesterday it works for me and i know is still pending but what i want to ask you about it what will happen after i got approval ? what should i do after after i get it ?

thank you

You still need the approval of your application and then you can print out the receipt for it. All you have now is the application pending notice.

and finally yesterday it works for me and i know is still pending but what i want to ask you about it what will happen after i got approval ? what should i do after after i get it ?

thank you

You go back to the online reporting site and click on check the status of your application. Then enter your reference number or your passport number, date of birth and nationality. That will take you to a page where you can print out your receipt

There are several reasons for getting the contact your local immigration office message. It means your record could not be found or at times it could be that the system cannot access the database.

Even if you got past the first step and got a pending application it probably would not be approved because it will be your first report. You need to do your first report in person.

OK just as I suspected. Thanks for the quick reply.

I just now tried to log-on to do an online 90 day report, the google says that the site/webpage is un-secure...

YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE - Attackers might try to steal your information from extranet.immigration.go.th

???

Anybody else get this reply?

I just now tried to log-on to do an online 90 day report, the google says that the site/webpage is un-secure...

YOUR CONNECTION IS NOT PRIVATE - Attackers might try to steal your information from extranet.immigration.go.th

???

Anybody else get this reply?

That has been discussed several times in this topic and others since immigration changed to a https site at the end of June.

It is because immigration did a self certification of the sites security.

Just ignore it and go on the site or make your report in person or by mail.

they rejected me i have no idea why ?

i have a work permit and i really have no idea why did they reject it

please could you tell what they mean by Stay Permitted Date ? expire of my visa or 90 day report

also there's a something name is One Stop Serivce what is't thank you

thank you

You go back to the online reporting site and click on check the status of your application. Then enter your reference number or your passport number, date of birth and nationality. That will take you to a page where you can print out your receipt

Edited by DodoEgy

they rejected me i have no idea why ?

i have a work permit and i really have no idea why did they reject it

please could you tell what they mean by Stay Permitted Date ? expire of my visa or 90 day report

also there's a something name is One Stop Serivce what is't thank you

The 'Stay Permitted Date" is when your extension of stay ends as shown on the extension stamp as permitted to stay.

What date did you put in the space for that date on the 2nd page of the application.

The one stop service center is for those that are working for BOI companies. Is that where you got your extension.

Trying to do my online report on an Apple Macbook. I have Chrome and Safari. Safari just doesn't work. Doesn't seem to recognise the mouse pad. I can get all the info in and after I enter the "Captcha" code it comes up with a green "verified" but when I hit the submit button it just gives me a new captcha code

If I use Chrome everything works a lot better but when I enter the Captcha code I don't get a green verified and when I hit submit I get a message saying to enter the Captcha code correctly.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thai Visa members et al., I have been attempting to use the "updated" 90 day reporting website for over a week now.

1) Using the internet explorer browser is useless as it crashes and freezes the first page of the website evert time I've logged on.

2) I've tried using the IETab extension with Chrome with no luck. FAIL.

3) I've tried filling in only the red asterisks. Again...FAIL.

4) I've tried using the desktop version of Internet Explorer....FAIL.

5) I've tried logging on and filling in the form at all hours of the night and day. No dice. FAIL.

6) I've read this entire thread in order to glean great wisdom from the members of Thai Visa on this issue. FAIL! :)

It should be noted that this is not for myself. I am assiting my elderly father in this endeavor. I normally take him to immigration to do his 90 day.

Furthermore, his report date in on August 24th. I started this process a week ago and i am still within the 7 day window as of this writing on August 12, 2015.

Any sound advice will be appreciated. I thank you!

Fail means what? If you are getting the contact immigration message there is likely something wrong with the submitted information - either different from what is recorded or there is nothing recorded (if you have not entered country within the last 2 years or so it seems you can not use this system until you do so). There are also periods where contact with immigration computer is spotty or not available.

It must be working for most people as I made my report at Big C, Latphao yesterday and had nobody in queue.