Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

Recommended Posts

I appreciate all the responses. However I was talking about the 90 day reporting app from Thailand immigration that you download from Google play store and install. This is a mobile version of 90 day reporting. I used it during lockdown and got my approval. Now Post lockdown in June the app is not working. In this app you create an account and can verify your 90 day reporting status etc or even print a copy. Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello sir ubonjoe, I sincerely appreciate your response. Now I can stop wondering what happened. Cause I too saw the message from immigration office saying that the site is under maintenance two days ago. Today I reinstalled the app to see if I can access it. No luck. Thus I posted this query and promptly got a response from you. Thanks for your reply. Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration had a message on the app download page stating it was down before they redid their site. Now they do not even have links to them.

 

 

9 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Immigration had a message on the app download page stating it was down before they redid their site. Now they do not even have links to them.

 

Thank you very much sir ubonjoe. Wishing you a happy 4th of July 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ubonjoe are the requirements up to date? Anything else needed? Going this week. 

 

- A completed TM7 form. (You can download this TM.7 Form from our website)

- Your passport.

-Two passport sized photos (4 x 6 cm).

- Copies of your passport and the relevant pages.

- A copy of your bank book or passbook.

- A letter from your Thai bank confirming the status of your account.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Hello Ubonjoe are the requirements up to date? Anything else needed? Going this week. 

 

- A completed TM7 form. (You can download this TM.7 Form from our website)

- Your passport.

-Two passport sized photos (4 x 6 cm).

- Copies of your passport and the relevant pages.

- A copy of your bank book or passbook.

- A letter from your Thai bank confirming the status of your account.

Nothing of that is needed when doing your 90-day report on-line using the website, not even the need to register - just fill in the data fields on the web-page confirming that you are still staying at the same place as during your previous report.

But if your IO is one of the rare ones that does not process on-line 90-day reports, you have no choice but to either notify them by regular mail or do your 90-day report in person at the IO.

Note: The bank-balance documents are not needed when doing it on-line or by mail, and it are only a couple of rogue IOs that do require you to also bring them when doing your 90-day report in person.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Hello Ubonjoe are the requirements up to date? Anything else needed? Going this week. 

 

- A completed TM7 form. (You can download this TM.7 Form from our website)

- Your passport.

-Two passport sized photos (4 x 6 cm).

- Copies of your passport and the relevant pages.

- A copy of your bank book or passbook.

- A letter from your Thai bank confirming the status of your account.

 

Those would be needed for doing an extension of stay at immigration. Not sure why you posted in this topic about 90 day reporting.

Only one photo is needed for the TM7 form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 9:02 AM, Aforek said:

Which browser ? so far, I could never do it online ; is it possible that an immigration can't ( or refuse ? ) to do it online ? it works well when I go my self

i have tried to do it with Edge and Vivaldi ; I have downloaded Internet explorer but cant'find  it on my computer ( too old for Windows 10 ? ) 

thanks 

Me again; I forgot, but I uninstalled Internet explorer last year  , that's why I didn't find it anymore on my computer, and for an unexplained reason, I can't installed it anymore; anyway, I have it on a notebook , tried it and it doesn't work ; went this morning at my I.O ( Prachinburi ) for my 90 days, I asked "why I can't do it online", I even showed a screen copy of the immigration site for 90 days, and I heard the woman say " I have never seen that "; I explained " to do it from my computer at home", and the two women looked at me blankly; they gave me my yellow paper for next time in 90 days and I left; so, now, I know that this immigration doesn't know even what " online " means; it's true that there are very, very few farangs in this province , only foreigners with their Thai wife , no tourists 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 90 day online reporting did not work for me again today after working for the previous 90 day report.

 

The online service is incompetent. I will be complaining to the IB management again after having previously complained 2 times about their service and having an apologetic phone call from one of the senior officers.

 

90 day reporting is a simple matter. Why do these bureaucrats need to confound it frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Advocate said:

I will be complaining to the IB management again after having previously complained 2 times about their service and having an apologetic phone call from one of the senior officers.

I've recently started having enough of bad service in Thailand and have become the perpetual complainer. I also get these apologetic phone calls now. And that's it, useless, nothing changes. Part of Thainess is the wai and hope it goes away, not fixing things.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I've recently started having enough of bad service in Thailand and have become the perpetual complainer. I also get these apologetic phone calls now. And that's it, useless, nothing changes. Part of Thainess is the wai and hope it goes away, not fixing things.

Most people don't complain formally in writing. I follow the principle that even if there is no response to the first complaint one must repeat complaints for incompetent service in the belief that if enough people complain often enough service improvement will eventually follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Advocate said:

Most people don't complain formally in writing. I follow the principle that even if there is no response to the first complaint one must repeat complaints for incompetent service in the belief that if enough people complain often enough service improvement will eventually follow.

I tried again this morning and it worked. It should have worked yesterday but didn't.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, Advocate said:

I tried again this morning and it worked. It should have worked yesterday but didn't.

After 3 days no progress beyond pending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Advocate said:

After 3 days no progress beyond pending.

which office might offer a clue

 

Jomtien no problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, smedly said:

which office might offer a clue

 

Jomtien no problem

Chaeng Wattana.

 

It is done on line which should be independent of the office.

Edited by Advocate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Advocate said:

Chaeng Wattana.

 

It is done on line which should be independent of the office.

The on-line 30-day reporting process is NOT fully automated.

It still needs to be approved by the IO of the province where you are staying.

It's a simple check they will do, to see whether you already did a 30-day report there before (the very first one has to be done in person or by regular mail, so that they have copies of the documents which they will check with your on-line notification).

That's why when doing the notification over the weekend, it will take some time before your notification is checked and approved.  The status will then go from PENDING to APPROVED, allowing your to make a PDF or print-out of the Approval Notification that contains your 'next appointment date'.

In case your notification stays PENDING for several days, it is recommended to contact your local IO by phone to enquire about it (when doing so, it is often approved while they check it).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...