BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

36 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Is that how it works? Mine is over 90d as well, the app nor the website didn't seem to work so I let it go. Can Ubonjoe confirm I can simply add 90d to the last due date?

Immigration will announce when the are due if the amnesty is not extended. Some offices have said it will be 90 days from the day your last report was due.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Am I missing something but I thought things were good until 31st of July? (90 day)

Mine was due 12 Feb and I have tried numerous times with just a message telling my to call to office but for obvious reasons I haven't been able to.

Also closed for maintenance 16-17th

Edited by BBJ

14 minutes ago, BBJ said:

Am I missing something but I thought things were good until 31st of July? (90 day)

That is still correct. Nothing has changed. 

Report are not required until after the 31st and that may be extended.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is still correct. Nothing has changed. 

Report are not required until after the 31st and that may be extended.

Thanks, was starting to panic as the web info has change a little.

Posted (edited)

Hello guys!

Sorry if this question has been already answered here before and I missed it, but if I have visa expiring after March 26 and I did not need to visit an immigration office because I automatic visa extension, so I haven’t done 90-days report before, is there any sense to do it before July 31st?

I have Tourist visa

Edited by triggeredestimates
Clarification

2 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

Thanks.

But there must be something wrong with your local IO 'next appointment' calculator.

You wrote that you applied on 9 July and did get your approval today (14 July) and that you were notified that 14 October is your next appointment date.

But that's 98 days after your application date and 93 days after you got the approval confirmation.

As it is beneficial for you, no need to complain about this, but it is very strange indeed....

= = = = =

I did my own on-line 90-date reporting yesterday 13 July and I got the Approval confirmation with next appointment date half hour later.  And it is exact 90 days later > 10 October 2020.

Yes, exactly..I got extra 3 days..sometimes like that..may be much processing load..do you anybody/agent, coz i have to renew my one year Retirement visa after 2 months...please let me know..Many Thx

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, smedly said:

do you think they messing you around because you keep reporting them

Could be. However I will not desist from complaining. It is my duty to mankind to complain when the service is unsatisfactory.

If they were rational and genuinely intent on providing a good service I would expect them to thank me for complaining of unsatisfactory service.

Edited by Advocate

Just did my 90 day today in Jomtien. Time taken from walking through the "in" door to exiting the "out" door was a little over 4 minutes and that's me good until October.
It makes a lot of sense to get this task out of the way before 31st July if at all possible.

I just did my second consecutive online report. It took 2 days for approval and of course one only gets 90 days from the date of application.  So I am good until the 19th October.

I lost 10 days applying early.

OK, never mind, now I know it works for me I will apply in future on the 90th day.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, OneeyedJohn said:

I just did my second consecutive online report. It took 2 days for approval and of course one only gets 90 days from the date of application.  So I am good until the 19th October.

I lost 10 days applying early.

OK, never mind, now I know it works for me I will apply in future on the 90th day.

You won't be able to report online if you leave it to the last day, I believe it's 15 days before to 5 days before, after the 5 days, you must report in person.  

Edited by Pilotman
  • Thanks 1

After applying online unsuccessfully, I am told I need to go to the office after I phoned them to check the status.  Has anyone been to Chaeng Watthana recently?

Is it the normal process of sitting for 1hr 30 mins, collect ticket and return or has it been simplified due to the Covid situation?  Cheers

11 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

You won't be able to report online if you leave it to the last day, I believe it's 15 days before to 5 days before, after the 5 days, you must report in person.  

It changed a couple of months ago and can now be done up to the final day.

image.png.5face459603ffff7d8bcdc2d2a604162.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BBJ said:

After applying online unsuccessfully, I am told I need to go to the office after I phoned them to check the status.  Has anyone been to Chaeng Watthana recently?

They have moved 90 day reporting to Muang Thong Tani.

See: http://bangkokimmigration.com/2020/07/03/ประชาสัมพันธ์ย้ายเคาน์/

I think you can make a appointment online for 90 day reporting there. Go through the steps here to confirm.

http://203.151.166.132/immigrant_queue/booking/

• Like 1

What makes me happy with this online stuff is that I only have to go to Immigration once a year for an extension, more than enough.

Like shopping at Tops today, just took out my credit card to pay, and it was totally painless.  Just keep cash for odds and sods like petrol.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, treetops said:

It changed a couple of months ago and can now be done up to the final day.

image.png.5face459603ffff7d8bcdc2d2a604162.png

Okay thanks, I didn't see that notification. Just shows you how quickly things can change and that's when TVF is very useful.